Wendy Blight is an author, Bible study teacher, curriculum writer, attorney, wife and mother. Sparked with the desire and giftedness to share God’s Word, she teaches women to stand on Scripture, understand what it really says, and apply It in their daily lives.
Wendy brings intensity and hard hitting reality to her teaching. Her messages and lessons share the specific verses and prayers that have transformed her heart and home.
She equips women:
- Apply God’s Word in a way that makes it relevant to everyday circumstances
- Gain victory over trials and struggles through faithfully praying the Scriptures
- Write powerful and effective prayers for themselves and others
Wendy has authored two books. Her newest book Living So That: Making Faith-Filled Choices in the Midst of a Messy Life and Hidden Joy in a Dark Corner: The Transforming Power of God’s Story. She has also authored numerous Bible study curricula, teaching them live in Charlotte as well as through on-line studies. Through Bible study, she equips a woman to:
- identify Scriptures that address pressing issues in her life,
- understand how those Scriptures apply, and
- personalize and pray those Scriptures to bring hope, healing and transformation to her life.
Wendy has been a featured guest on Oprah Radio, The 700 Club, Family Life Today with Dr. Dennis Rainey, Revive Our Hearts with Nancy Leigh DeMoss, and Building Relationships with Dr. Gary Chapman.