Expand departments below to see opening positions.Development Department - View Job Details
Development Database Manager
Proverbs 31 Ministries is seeking a Donor Development Database Manager. The full-time position reports to the Director of Donor Development and directly manages the Raiser’s Edge database and related business processes, including developing strategies for maximizing the capabilities of the software, proactively supporting the fundraising team, and developing best practices for constituent relationship management.
Specific responsibilities for the position include:
- Overseeing the daily gift entry process through Blackbaud’s Online Express to ensure correct entry into the database, managing all donor forms within Online Express and working with the IT department to ensure its functionality on the website
- Providing reports to leadership to track metrics of success, strategize, and steward donors effectively
- Creating required data imports, exports, queries, reports and lists related to all fundraising initiatives and constituents
- Acting as the primary development software “subject matter expert” to the Development Department and implementing a comprehensive training program for all end users, utilizing both in-house training and vendor resources
- Managing the constituent acknowledgement, receipting and tribute card process
- Providing training for all database users in critical database activities and procedures
- Establishing and maintaining a system for end users to create report requests and working proactively to develop reports that meet the evolving needs of the fundraising team
- Assisting with prospect research to ensure that research tools and data integrate with Raiser’s Edge and coordinating data updates to effectively support the major gifts area
- Developing accurate reconciliation procedures with the Finance Department and creating required reports in a timely fashion
- Serving as the primary liaison to the IT department by recommending short-term and long-range technology improvements, verifying secure data back-ups, and providing or coordinating regular technology training for staff members
- Developing and maintaining a policy and procedures guide for development database operations, including the documentation of all data entry, standard reports, queries, exports, etc.
- Working with the Finance and Technology Departments to ensure that all development database business processes comply with established procedures and that organization-wide database activities are well-coordinated and efficient
- Communicating with constituents re: needs, inquiries or updates by phone and email
- Assisting with other duties and special projects as assigned
Relevant experience is required, as are the following skills and/or attributes:
- An understanding of and a commitment to the mission and Christian ministry of Proverbs 31
- Expert proficiency with Raiser’s Edge software, knowledge of Crystal Reports software and strong overall data reporting and analysis ability
- Working knowledge of fundraising and development practices, preferably within a ministry
- Excellent project management, organizational and relational skills, as well as attention to detail
- A college degree and relevant credentials are preferred.
Product and Resource Manager/Developer (Resources) - View Job Details
Are you a natural leader with experience in merchandising and buying? Can you do inventory control, inventory management, and cost analysis in your sleep? Is writing a marketing plan your love language? Are your best friends vendors? Then you might be the right person for an opening in our resources department. Apply Below!
Donor and Marketing Campaign Coordinator and Copy Writer (Engagement)- View Job Details
Do you have a heart for raising funds for non profits and love to develop and write marketing plans? Were you the kid in college that helped everyone write their papers and you love to start and complete projects on your own? When you hear Inbound Marketing do you get excited? Then you might be the right person for an opening on our engagement team. Apply Below!