Proverbs 31 Ministries is hiring. Please select job title below for detailed description:
•The Donor Development Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Executive Director and Director of Donor Development in implementing Donor Development activities and projects.
•Will independently generate, with oversight supervision, ideas to enhance donor interest in gifts to the Ministry.
•At its core, this position has a key role in stewarding existing donor relationships and supporting the growth of donor income for the organization.
Education and Experience:
•Must possess Bachelor’s Degree and/or high level sales experience with proven success record or business experience.
•Knowledge of the not-for-profit sector highly desired.
•Successful applicant must demonstrate an ability to implement strategies and sustain donor relationships over time.
•Acute attention to detail and team player
Licensure/Certification: CFRE welcomed.
•Demonstrated excellence in oral and written skills.
•Ability to attend to detail and ensure accuracy of data.
•Understanding of and commitment to Proverbs 31’s mission.
•Demonstrated ability to use personal computers and various word processing and spreadsheet software applications.
•Effective organizational, planning, communication, and interpersonal skills.
•Basic understanding/knowledge of Blackbaud’s Raiser’s Edge database.
•Evaluating marketing both online and media options for fundraising and building monthly partners for P31.
•Coordinates logistics for Donor Cultivation Events and P31 Open Houses
•Research major donor prospects
•Coordinate year-end donor receipting process
•Will create attractive proposal templates for to secure donor commitments.
•Will generate acknowledgment letters weekly for all donations (monthly partners and one-time donors).
•Implement stewardship plan for delighting donors, including sending birthday cards to monthly and major donors.
•Supports all giving and fundraising campaigns and establishes benchmarks/goals.
•Assist EDDD and Director of Donor Development in keeping a ‘fresh’ website that incorporates stories, potential updates/news letters to our monthly partners and large donors.
•Respond first for donor customer service calls
•Realize the potential with Raiser’s Edge’s reporting for metrics.
•Ability to work independently, but also function as part of a team and contribute to the goals of the full team.
•Other duties as assigned.
•Frequent sitting. May require long periods of working at a computer.
•Constant talking or interaction with people.
•Must be able to communicate with donors and prospect by phone and mail.
•May require weekend and/or irregular hours during campaign season.
•Must maintain a professional appearance.
May supervise Donor Development volunteers
Financial Scope of Responsibility: Responsible for compliance with funding agency reporting and accountability requirements
Proverbs 31 Ministries is growing its web team by seeking a front-end web developer.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE INCLUDE:
- Must be able to single-handedly code and user-test responsive websites primarily in WordPress; to deliver an engaging user experience and interface
- Experience developing for mobile environments and have the ability to resolve cross-browser compatibility issues, ability to build to responsive
- Knowledgeable with MailChimp email platform and have the ability to create HTML emails that are optimized for various email clients (understanding their inherent limitations)
- Ability to execute email marketing campaigns utilizing MailChimp email platform
- Ability to develop pixel-perfect implementations of Photoshop comps
- Creative Thinker and Problem Solver
- Detailed Oriented
Proverbs 31 Ministries is expanding its IT department by seeking an IT Support Specialist. This individual will provides technical support to users by researching and answering questions; troubleshooting problems; maintaining workstation and LAN performance.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Act as front line support technician for Proverbs 31 employees for office queries
- Provides answers by identifying problems; researching answers; guiding client through corrective steps.
- Participates in development of client training programs by identifying learning issues; recommending instructional language.
- Improves system performance by identifying problems; recommending changes.
- Technical support for new hires (gmail email accounts, new computers, new access for web tools)
- Manage technical rhino tickets submitted by P31 constituents
- Frontline support for office network outages and phone support
- Frontline support for office computers (Macs)
- Support technician for web apps within the office including but not limited to: Gmail apps, Rhino, MS Office Suite, Mailchimp, Web Browsers, GoTo Meeting, GoTo Webinar, Shopify, Evernote
- Manage the technical side of all in office staff meetings (connecting Goto meeting, making sure everyone is dialed in, project/TV is setup correctly)
- Provide support for PCI renewals on all websites and make recommendations for network security and office security
If interested please fill out the following application and follow all directions for submission.