Full Time Job Opportunities
Expand departments below to see opening positions.Regional Development Director - Texas
Proverbs 31 Ministries seeks a Regional Development Director for an exempt, full-time position that will report to the Executive Director of Donor Development in Matthews, NC.
Responsibilities for the position include:
- Developing and implementing fundraising activities for a portfolio of major and planned giving donors and prospects within the Texas/Western region of the United States
- Representing all program areas of Proverbs 31 Ministries
- Effectively stewarding high capacity relationships and developing new, long-term relationships that align donors’ desires and abilities with God’s mission through Proverbs 31 Ministries
- Maintaining an active schedule of personal visits and other methods of communication within a portfolio management strategy that engages donors with opportunities for significant and meaningful partnership with the ministry
- Independently generating, with oversight supervision, ideas to enhance major donor interest in gifts to the Ministry
- Representing the institution to key members of the Texas regional community in a positive and impactful way
- A personal devotion to Jesus Christ and a desire to promote the mission of Proverbs 31
- A Bachelor’s degree and at least 3 years of successful fundraising and/or high level sales experience – a Master’s degree and/or CFRE credentials preferred
- Fundraising experience that includes demonstrated success with annual fund and major gift solicitations
- Knowledge of the local community and not-for-profit sector
- The ability to independently develop and implement strategies and sustain long-term donor relationships
- The ability to work from home and travel regionally, nationally and internationally as needed
- Experience with a wide variety of fundraising concepts
- Attention to detail and the accuracy of data
- Proficiency with all Microsoft Office Suite programs and a basic understanding of Blackbaud’s Raiser’s Edge database
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Long periods of time working at a computer may be required.
- Car and air travel may be frequent as cultivation events are planned.
- Must be able to communicate with donors and prospects by phone and mail to determine funding guidelines and the most effective process to secure new or renewed funding.
- Weekend and/or irregular hours during campaign seasons may be required.
- Professional attire is essential.
Proverbs 31 Ministries is a non-denominational, non-profit Christian ministry that seeks to lead women into a personal relationship with Christ. With Proverbs 31:10-31 as a guide, Proverbs 31 Ministries reaches women in the middle of their busy days through free devotions, daily radio message, speaking events, conferences, resources, online Bible studies, and training in the call to write, speak and lead others. We are real women offering real-life solutions to those striving to maintain life’s balance, in spite of today’s hectic pace and cultural pull away from godly principles. Wherever a woman may be on her spiritual journey, Proverbs 31 Ministries exists to be a trusted friend who understands the challenges she faces, walks by her side, encouraging her as she walks toward the heart of God.