Proverbs 31 Ministries is hiring. Please select job title below for detailed description:
Proverbs 31 Ministries is growing its web team by seeking a front-end web developer.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE INCLUDE:
- Must be able to single-handedly code and user-test responsive websites primarily in WordPress; to deliver an engaging user experience and interface
- Experience developing for mobile environments and have the ability to resolve cross-browser compatibility issues, ability to build to responsive
- Knowledgeable with MailChimp email platform and have the ability to create HTML emails that are optimized for various email clients (understanding their inherent limitations)
- Ability to execute email marketing campaigns utilizing MailChimp email platform
- Ability to develop pixel-perfect implementations of Photoshop comps
- Creative Thinker and Problem Solver
- Detailed Oriented
Proverbs 31 Ministries is expanding its IT department by seeking an IT Support Specialist. This individual will provides technical support to users by researching and answering questions; troubleshooting problems; maintaining workstation and LAN performance.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Act as front line support technician for Proverbs 31 employees for office queries
- Provides answers by identifying problems; researching answers; guiding client through corrective steps.
- Participates in development of client training programs by identifying learning issues; recommending instructional language.
- Improves system performance by identifying problems; recommending changes.
- Technical support for new hires (gmail email accounts, new computers, new access for web tools)
- Manage technical rhino tickets submitted by P31 constituents
- Frontline support for office network outages and phone support
- Frontline support for office computers (Macs)
- Support technician for web apps within the office including but not limited to: Gmail apps, Rhino, MS Office Suite, Mailchimp, Web Browsers, GoTo Meeting, GoTo Webinar, Shopify, Evernote
- Manage the technical side of all in office staff meetings (connecting Goto meeting, making sure everyone is dialed in, project/TV is setup correctly)
- Provide support for PCI renewals on all websites and make recommendations for network security and office security
If interested please fill out the following application and follow all directions for submission.