We Said Yes

The LORD has done it this very day; let us rejoice today and be glad.
Psalm 118:24 NIV

Here we are closing in on a Bible study that made an impact on God’s Yes Girls!  I cannot believe we are at the end of Week 6 and we’ve had some great #ISaidYes moments!

Yesterday was a big day for Proverbs 31 Online Bible Studies! We had a few of our OBS gals gather at the Proverbs 31 Office for a fun “Open Mail for Dove’s Nest” party!

Dove's Nest OBS ladies at work Dove's Nest Pic for kids 1 Dove's Nest Envelopes pic Dove's Nest pic for kids 2 Dove's Nest pic for kids 3 Dove's Nest pic of journal Doves Nest kid pic 5

Dove's Nest OBS ladies

Pictured here:  Orenda Smith- OBS Participant, Melissa Taylor, Nicki Koziarz, Brittany Griffin- OBS Participant, Jenny Armstrong- OBS FB Ministry, Not Pictured- Linda Kuhar- OBS Leadership Team

We had such a wonderful time going through the thousands and thousands of notes, pictures, cards, prayers, and Bible verses personally selected and made for the Dove’s Nest residents. And all of this is possible because We Said Yes!

Check this video out that we made after we finished opening all the fun mail! If you can’t see the video just below this sentence, click here to view it.

Thank you, ALL OF YOU for making this What Happen When Women Say Yes to God Online Bible Study so amazing and special! We couldn’t do it without you!

Come back tomorrow when we will be celebrating God with praises and prayer!

I will be in touch with you very soon!

Love you so so so much! I really do! <3
Love,
Melissa

Comments

1. Melissa and Nicki, thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for doing such a fabulous job leading this study. I have been so inspired by each of you and have truly learned what it takes to obey God and to say “yes” with all my heart. I cannot wait to start A Confident Heart with you in October! Again, thank you both for your dedication and love for the Lord. Your passion and enthusiasm have been such an encouragement to me. I am now a woman who says “yes” to God, and soon I’ll be saying it with a Confident Heart! Much love and blessings to you both! ♥
    Raelene

2. Thank you ladies so much for traveling this road with me. You have blessed me with your words both written and spoken. I’m stronger and finding it easier to Say yes to God on a daily basis. God put you in my life at a time that I needed you most. Thank you all so very much. I’m looking forward to our next OBS! God Bless each of you!

3. Christine Ann says:

I have just been greatly blessed and moved to tears , watching the video of you all rejoicing over the boxes of Dove’s Nest cards , gifts and encouragements. I am so glad to have been just a tiny part of the giving back to Dove’s Nest. So I am now going to carry on with the same heart and give out to a local place here, which does a very similar work to that of Dove’s Nest, and hope to bless the women there, with cards, prayers, finance etc..
    Thankyou all for the wonderful example of giving you have shown to us all and praying that the impact will indeed reach across many years ahead.

• ETHEL MAY MILLER says:

God bless you for having a vision to help women in your own area. To my way of thinking this is an awesome outcome of these 6 weeks we have been together. I hope you will find a few other ladies in your area to catch the vision and share with you. M ay the Lord bless your richly.

4. Dawn Johnson says:

Thank you for yet another great OBS. Melissa and Nicki, you are AWESOME. God has blessed you with wonderful gifts of leadership! I was blessed to say YES.

5. Thank you Melissa and Nicki so very much for your leadership and the time you have put in to this bible study it was amazing. It was the first one I’ve done and I can’t wait for the next one to start. If I could would all of you wonderful OBS ladies keep my mom in your prayers. I’m getting ready to take her in for some surgery this morning. God Bless have a wonderful day ladies.

6. I wanted to share with everyone a word The Lord gave me when I wrote my cards, and I pray you celebrate in knowing we have been obedient to Him:

“Write to my daughters. Tell them I love them. I will give you the Scriptures.”

It is so awesome to see the fruit of our obedience, and I know He is so pleased with us!

Much love,
    Jennifer

7. Janet F (OBS Prayer Warrior Team) says:

Love that Jennifer, thanks for sharing!!! 🙂

8. Dear Melissa and Nicki and all the wonderful women in this OBS,

Thank you very much for saying yes to God when He told you to lead/participate in these Bible studies. You touched and changed so many lives for eternity! I pray that His grace will continue to be upon you all the days of your lives!
    This is an awesome study! I learned, relearned and unlearned soooooooo much! I praise God for His patience and faithfulness to me, personally, and you gals are one of His angels sent specially for me! 😉
    I will not be joining the next study but I pray that it will be blessed abundantly like God did this one!

Cheers and blessing to y’all!

With love in Christ,

Joy

9. i am in Uganda, Africa. I looked for the book in all the bookstores and could not find it. i had given up on the bible study but then the Holy Spirit urged me to write to OBS and inquire. after a few days i recieved an email with an eletronic version of the book attached. i was elated. and i have been so blessed. i am going to read it again.

• ETHEL MAY MILLER says:

Diana, I am so glad to know this study was a blessing to you and you are inspired to go through
      it all again on your own. I know you will be blessed abundantly.

10. Janet F (OBS Prayer Warrior Team) says:

Thanks Melissa and Nicki for leading us in this bible study it was awesome. Every OBS I say it was better than the last, they just keep getting better and better. I was so blessed by this study.!!! Sooooo looking forward to doing A Confident Heart. This video was amazing. WOW I love how all the women came together to bless Dove’s Nest!! Thanks again for all your encouragement and all the love you put into these studies for us!! God bless you both and thanks to all the behind the scenes people for making this happen!! Thanks to Proverbs 31 ministries. Love you all!!!

11. Thank you so much for leading me into the deep waters of God’s love, again. I had forgotten my true passion for him and becomie very complacent in my worship and service to him. I had allowed the busyness to get in the way of truly living with abandon. My husband and I have reinstituted tithing in our home and giving to others as well. We have been attempting to aim at more intentional together time and making our relationship a priority. We are trying to reach out to friends who need prayer and encouragement, as well.
    The Lord has blessed exponentially through this study. He had called me specifically to encourage and become an intercessory prayer partner for twenty plus people. I am posting daily encouragements to some on Facebook, sending notes and cards to others, assisting one with the steps to betting into college, and coming along so

12. That some receive encouragement and strengthening through hardships financially. We have not been able to do huge things but small things bathed in much prayer.
    We have been able to stand in the gap,for our niece. She has overcome great odds and is trying to make her way in the world. Please pray for her.
    Also, please remember my brother-in-law. He has been through so much in his life and needs a physical and spiritual touch.
    I have learned that the Lord has already led me to the pos

13. Positioned me right where he wants me and has led me through the last four years in preparation for the job I am holding now. I am at peace and see the Lord in my everyday. I am blessed.

14. Thank you…

15. Gloria Jean says:

Thank you Melissa and Nicki! I loved meeting you and I am touched by your leadership and hearts for God. Thank you for directing us back to God’s word each day. And thanks for motivating me to follow through to make cards and write words of encouragement to other women. It is so easy for me to fizzle out on God’s promoting. I am amazed at the abundance of love poured out on Dove’s Nest. Maybe that is the result of all the love you two poured out on us these past weeks. My prayer for you is for rest, refreshment and protection. May God bless you and your families.

16. Abby Tomell says:

Everyone has said thank you and I am going to join the cool kids in agreeing with them … THANK YOU !!! I needed this study more than anyone will ever know. I was Robert Frost standing in front of two roads and I had to make my choice. I am so glad I chose the one that had the light. I could have gone back but it was this study that helped me stay the course. I have no doubts that there will be more trials but now I know that I can handle anything He sets in my path because I am not alone. Not only is God with me but so are all of you here. So thank you to Melissa, Nikki and all of the other ladies out there who reached out to me. I have been radically blessed by you all. <3

17. Thank you ladies for your obedience (saying yes) to God to host this OBS. Its timing has fit perfectly in my life. My brother drowned at the beginning of the summer and I desperately needed to know that God was still there and in control. When I found out about this study, I bought books for both me and my mom. Each chapter in the book seemed to go right along with what we were facing that week. We have been truly blessed by you all and by saying #yestoGod. Much love to you!!

• Janet F (OBS Prayer Warrior Team) says:

Don’t you love how God provides and comes to us in our times of trials and troubles. So glad you and your mom were with us in this study, my prayers go out to you!! ♥ God bless!!

18. Thanks Melissa and Nicki and everyone else that’s a part of the OBS team. I have been radically blessed by this study. When I think back to everything I would have missed had I not done this…I’m just so grateful to God that He lead me to do this. I think my journey started when I did the Stressed Less Living OBS. This study has taken me even further. I went from being really skeptical about saying Yes to God. How could I possible say Yes to God, when I already completely overwhelmed with being a working mom. I mean have spent the last two years trying to figure out how to balance it all out. Without success. I thought saying yes to God would involve doing more than I already was. Impossible. How wrong I was!! I am so glad that through this study God opened my heart to see that saying Yes does not mean doing more. It just means doing what He has placed in front of me in service to Him. A radical concept for me, who just didn’t get it before. Now that I do get it, I’ve been radically blessed.

Thanks for sharing the updates on Dove’s Nest. It’s so cool and amazing to see God at work.

19. Thank you Melissa &nicki for leading this wonderful OBS.
    It really has helped me in so many ways. I want to be a yes girl for God always and I know it is a daily walk.. Blessings to you both.. 🙂

20. Yes Girls! I have loved this study leading me up to the start of BSF. I have been prompted to purchase this book for one young woman, lend my copy of A Confident Heart to another & invite her to study, and continue sharing my faith as He allows me opportunities to do so. #ISaidYes & I pray that I and all of us continue to say yes to Him. He loved us first, knows us intimately, and will walk with us through whatever we are given, I am living proof of that truth!

21. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for this OBS! It has made a HUGE impact in my life. It’s drawn me closer to the Lord and made me a YES woman. There isn’t anything I can’t say YES to when it involves helping others and reaching the lost. I’ve moved closer in my walk and truly stepping out of my comfort zone because I know the Lord is right there beside me. I’ve already joined the next study, A Confident Heart, and can’t wait! Wish it started sooner! Thank again ladies for this journey. It’s one I will never forget!

22. Oh how my heart longs to be where you guys are at Proverbs 31 Ministries. I have introduced this same type of project at my church in my women’s bible study group. I was very nervous about talking to them and shared a small part of my testimony with them. I thought if I can share with an unknown friend at Doves Nest I can share with my sisters in Christ so that they can see what Jesus has done for me and what inspired me to take this assignment a step further in my own community. Please pray for me. I am faithfully counting God to show give me direction. And Thank You for allowing me to be a part of your family.

23. Oh how my heart longs to be where you guys are at Proverbs 31 Ministries. I have introduced this same type of project at my church in my women’s bible study group. I was very nervous about talking to them and shared a small part of my testimony with them. I thought if I can share with an unknown friend at Doves Nest I can share with my sisters in Christ so that they can see what Jesus has done for me and what inspired me to take this assignment a step further in my own community. Please pray for me. I am faithfully counting God to show give me direction. And Thank You for allowing me to be a part of your family.

24. Donna Johnson says:

Its hard to believe six weeks has flown by. I was unable to keep up because of another study I was doing but have saved every email so that I can go back and start again in a couple of weeks! Thanks for everything.

25. Y’all are the best. Thank you so much for saying yes & including all of us. I’m blowing you kisses now!

26. He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the human heart; yet no one can fathom what God has done from beginning to end. Ecclesiastes 3:11 (NIV)

27. Thank you Melissa & Nicki so much for this OBS it has changed my life. I now have a relationship with God and I can’t believe how much its grown in 6 week. It has truly changed my life. I can’t wait for the next OBS. Once again thank you

28. THIS IS PRICELESS!!!!

29. Annette Distinti says:

Thank you so very much Melissa and Nicki for your teaching, for your time and devotion. I was truly blessed by this study which kept me focused everyday. I will surely miss getting up in the am and reading your e-mails, bit look forward to the next one, A Confident Heart. May The Lord continue to bless you both so you can be a blessing to others and may His light always shine thru you, in Jesus name, Amen.

30. Enjoyed this bible study. Thank you do much Melissa an Nikki. Can’t wait for the next one — I ready to have a confident heart.

31. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU for saying yes and leading this online Bible study! And to those who said YES and participated along with me. God has used your words and insight to speak to me, teach me, and inspire me! Keep those #PalmsUp! sisters and keep saying YES when you want to #SayWhat . I love you all!

32. Awesome OBS! This is my first one with P31 and I can guarantee it will not be my last. I am already signed up for the next one. Thank you to all the staff who did such hard work thru this study and especially Nicki and Melissa! I am thankful to God for the opportunity to be humbled and in awe of the awesome work that He can do thru His children! Great Job!

33. Brenda Embry says:

Thank you, Nikki and Melissa for leading us in this incredible Bible study! I’m learning to see, hear, and feel God move on a daily basis in my “everyday” life! I’m finding that “Saying ‘Yes” to God” is the only way I want to live my life from now on! I’m still learning to be “radically obedient,” but know that with the Holy Spirit’s help, I can be. By the way, I got a part-time job during my vacation in Colorado, and the closing on our house is set for Monday, Sept. 30th. We’re still waiting for the appraisal, but are believing God for the appraisal to be the exact amount that was offered in the buyer’s contract! Thank you ALL for your love, leadership, and transparency! I love you, gals!

34. Thank you, Nikki and Melissa for all your dedication, time and energy that you have put into this Bible Study. Thank you for all the prayers that you and the team at Proverbs 31 prayed to make us all feel the Holy Spirit in our lives during this time. May Jesus give you rest this weekend and enjoy all the fruits of your labor. Love to you both!

35. Melissa, Nicki and all you lovely ladies who have said Yes to God, thank you from the bottom of my heart for inspiring me and leading me into a greater Yes with my Lord. I cannot begin to tell you how timely this study was for me. I have my “What Happens When Women Say Yes to God” devotional to guide me through 30 days of praying to God and deepening this decision to say Yes each and every time I feel and confirm the Lord is leading. Thank you for the videos, calls, Facebook & Twitter parties and wonderful posts. You all gave me strength and confirmation when I needed it. Now I am off to Shonto, Arizona. The next three days will be a time of saying yes, as I join my ministry team in refurbishing a house of worship for the Navajo community there. Truly this is happening because of this study! Thank you. I’m signed up and looking forward to the next study and truly gaining A Confident Heart. You will all be in my prayers.

36. Thank you all for the overwhelming amount of love you sent in for Dove’s Nest! It was an honor to be able to sort through these beautiful, thought out and prayed over gifts of encouragement, support and love. There is no doubt God will use your gifts in a big way for these ladies and you’ve already had a big impact on my heart!

To put a name with a face, I’m Jenny, the one in the blue shirt – hi y’all 🙂 I had a great time with some OBS sisters! What a joy it was to spend time with them while seeing God working in us and through all of you!

I can’t wait until the next study and seeing how God will work in my life and through the P31 OBS!

37. This just made my day today to see the huge boxes filled with love and spiritual gifts for the dear ladies and kids at Dove’s Nest! This has been an amazing, life-changing bible study and I am so grateful to have been a part of it!

• Made my day too. Isn’t it exciting to be God’s hands and feet ready for Him to use us ! Wonder what today will bring. Lets look for those opportunities.

38. I too want to say thankyou to Melissa and Nicki for being used by God to open a window for me. Saying YES to God has been a breathof fresh air coming in to me through that opened window. Looking forward to seeing how God is going to work through me in the days and weeks ahead. Something amazing is on its way. The Dove Nest’s program is wonderful. Its something we need here in Maine. As you know I ‘ve posted about our teddy bear collection for the children in Lac Megantic , Quebec who lost so much along with their families. These cards for the Dove’s Nest has given me ideas .Can we do something similar . I can see verse cards withboth French and English . Pressing in as I say YES to God and see where this goes.

39. Thank you guys so much for the bible study. I have followed and read the emails every time I got them and I am inspired to continue in bible study with you. I feel that God is really working in my life and I can feel him doing it. I really know what my heart feels and what direction I need to go. I can not explain how much I needed this to encourage me and help me. So Thank you again.
    Susan

40. Thank you!

41. Thank you so much for your ministry. I am so happy that I decided to participate in my first OBS. Now, I am ready for the next one, A Confident Heart. Your emails and blogs and prayers and enthusiasm for the Lord are truly wonderful. Thanks to each and every one of you at OBS. Praise God from whom all blessings flow. 🙂

42. Thank you seems inadequate but it’s all I know to say. This has been in God’s perfect timing for me and I’m so grateful to have had the opportunity to participate.

43. y’all are awesome! Thank you all so much for all you do, for all your hard work and prayers! Thank you everyone for such a supportive community! I’m so blessed by each one of you and I’m super excited for the next study! It can’t come soon enough!!!! Love ya!

44. Debbie Graham says:

I too want to thank you Melissa & Nicki and all the OBS team members at P31 – for making this Bible study come alive! At the beginning of the study, I had no idea how you were going to be able to make SO many women in SO many countries feel like they are right there in the living room with you, but you accomplished it: your e-mails, your videos, FB parties, etc. made me feel like we were all gathered together. I have been truly blessed by this study and am VERY MUCH looking forward to participating in the A Confident Heart study beginning next month.
    I love you gals like I’ve personally known you forever and I want you to know from the bottom of my heart how MUCH I appreciate what you do. Your servant’s hearts, your willingness to always say #YestoGod, your complete transparency are inspirational in a way that I cannot seem to find adequate words for. Just know that there’s a gal down here in Texas who loves y’all bunches!!! Be blessed!!!

45. Thank you all, ladies, for leading this amazing Bible study! Your emails and videos were really important and I was always excited to get another one. This study was life changing for me too, I’ve said YES to leading a small group at my church….God put me right where He wanted me again!!

46. Thank you Ladies. This is the first but not the last online bible study I have done. I have found some wonderful things that the Lord has ask me to do that I have not done to any degree before and that is I have started a prayer journal to pray daily for those who the Lord puts on my heart. Also I find that He has given me a understanding that a closer walk with him makes for many blessings and more peace and comfort in my life in spite of still waiting for the sale of the house, which was getting me down. We are in year 5 for this sale and we need this to come to an end. Please pray for this ladies as it says , “I also tell you this: If two of you agree here on earth concerning anything you ask …. he regards the effectual fervent prayer of any righteous man, so I ask this in Jesus name Amen. Thanks for your prayers. You are truly wonderful ladies. God bless you.

47. Thank you for an awesome bible study. I feel amazing because I stuck with it! There were days I wanted to use give up but God allowed me to keep pressing on. My life has been blessed because of you. I learned so much and look forward to the next OBS – A confident heart. I’ve shared my experience and have a friend that will joining me in this next study. May God continue to use this ministry to be a blessing to many women all over the globe.

48. Thonk you for an AWESOME STUDY!!! It has been great.
    Always PALMS UP!!!

God Bless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

49. Thank you Melissa and Nicki and all the P31 ladies/staff. This study has been wonderful! God has so used you in such a big way. Change can be hard, but with God, all things are truly possible. I’m so thankful for a #freshvision, a renewed spririt, and brightened hope. My heart is certainly changing from a ‘sense of duty’ to a ‘loving desire’ to serve my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Praise God!!!

50. Mavis Tipton says:

Melissa and Nikki, thank you so much for leading this Bible Study. It was blessed me and changed me. I am praying about the next step the Lord wants me to take, which I believe is to create a Blog for the women of my church, for starters. I have some very talented, gifted women whom I believe can share, and will be a blessing to the ladies of our community. Who knows it may spread farther than that, but baby steps first. Since do not know anything about blogging, and will need to learn. I was #Amazed that the Lord would lay something like that on my heart. Blessings to all you wonderful sisters in the Lord, and to all of you who were part of the leadership team for the OBS.
    Love you and God Bless you. 🙂

• Mavis, what a #amazing idea, I will be praying for you. Will you let us know, maybe we can follow with you. I have been thinking about just starting a blog, Im not very computer savy, but have thought about it, I did not participate in the blog hops, cuz I didn’t have a blog, and know I probably missed good stuff…thanks for encouraging me. This study was so amazing, i’m so blessed…as so many sisters are.
      #ISAIDYES…Blessing Love Anna

• Mavis Tipton says:

Hi Anna,
        Thank you for the encouragement. I am in the process of putting His plan into being. It will go through our church’s website, which is centralassembly.com Not sure when we will have our first blog, but at least it is in the forward motion. I am speaking with one of the ladies I wish to have participate today. I am excited even though it is a big undertaking for me who also is not computer savy. I can’t get ahold of you other than through this means, as they protect our email addresses. Not sure if I can give you my email here or not. I will try and if it goes through, please feel free to email at any time. mavistipton@yahoo.com Have a blessed day. I do know there is good information on blogging through Goggle.
        Blessings to you dear Sister,
        Love,
        Mavis

51. #AMAZED My life has been so blessed. In yesterdays post at the end Shelly started the last paragraph, “Please feel free to share”…..that just jumped out at me……I DO FEEL FREE! You are all amazing, and we are all so blessed. I’m in tears after seeing the video. God moved in our hearts and its amazing what the results were.. God has a purpose for us ladies, and He is showing us what it is daily.
    Lysa, your book is amazing, and I Said Yes To God and I will continue on this awesome journey.. Thank You
    #Keep It Going Can’t wait til October
    Lord,
    You have blessed so many sisters, blessings through Proverbs 31 amazing ladies, with what we shared with Dove’s Nest, with what we have shared together in our posts. I Thank You my Lord and Savior for loving us, and I pray for all the sisters involved in this study Lord, that You would place Your hedge of protection around each and every one of them, and will meet their every need. Nothing is impossible with You O Lord!…
    In Jesus name AMEN
    Love You All, Blessings Anna
    Psalm 46:10 Be still and Know I Am God.

• brittany jacobson obs prayer blog team says:

If the son sets you free you are free indeed, yay celebrating your freedom in the Lord
      and praying over your requests. He hears you and he arms you with strength

52. Such an amazing blessing for us all to see how God used each of us to come together for a common cause. Especially one where we can encourage others in His Name. Thank you for the challenge and for letting us participate!

53. Thank you Melissa and Nikki for leading us in this OBS. I loved everything about it. The FB group I was so privileged to be a part of, all the encouraging videos you girls made, being so transparent with us and sharing from your own experiences in life, giving us an outreach to Dove’s Nest so we could encourage others as we are being encouraged (paying forward), and the blog hop which let us in to other women’s lives and stories. I am deeply grateful for this OBS and looking forward to joining you again in “A Confident Heart”. Blessings on you girls!

54. Thank you Melissa & Nicki and all the OBS team and all the Ladies who participated in this study! How awesome it was to receive the daily emails and videos – they made me feel so connected! And what a blessing has resulted in our obedience Ladies to help Doves Nest! We definitely can do that where we all live. I’m going to reread #YesToGod because there is so much in that little book and then it’s on to A Confident Heart (my book is on its way!).
    Blessings to all!

55. I am so glad I chose to spend the last 6 weeks with all of you wonderful women!!! This study has been a blessing to me and I thank each and every one of you who commented, lead, prayed or in any other way participated in this study. A special thanks to Lysa for writing the book and Melissa and Nicki for leading the study and to the countless other “behind the scenes” leaders!! Have a great Fall!

56. Wendy (Prayer Warrior/ Blog Team) says:

I want to thank not only Melissa and Nicki but all the wonderful ladies who supported, prayed, and encouraged each other!

57. Carol Landeis says:

I want to thank you, Melissa and Nicki, and the entire staff for your devotion and commitment to this study. I especially want to thank Jamy Whitaker for taking the time to write me a personal note regarding a prayer request I submitted. It was such a “kiss from Heaven” and I appreciated it soooo much. I had an experience during this study that I want to share with you. Last week my husband called and wanted my input on housing a complete stranger in our home for a week. My husband, Dan, is a teacher at a very liberal minded college and this man who was coming was being hired by the college to be an interpreter. Long story short, I SAID YES, and I have been radically blessed this week. The young man who came just happened to be a pastor from Romania and our evenings have turned into holding hands together and praying one for another. AMAZING!! I understood very quickly why they could not find housing for this gentleman ~ we were to have him here! If I would have said no to God, I certainly would have missed an opportunity of a lifetime. I have been so uplifted and encouraged through this study. I cannot wait until the next one. Bless you all sweet ladies!!!!

58. Thank you all so much! So sad that this is ending. But so blessed that I participated!

59. Psalms 118:24 This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it. We rejoice also in your (our) wonderful day that we all shared with you Melissa and Nicki. I would like to thank you both for all you have shared with the Online Study Proverbs 31 women. God has Bless you both and your wonderful staff, and if i can speak for all the ladies, we were all bless and different ways. #Say Yes To God is one of my favorite Hashtags. May our Great God continue to Bless you Always

60. Jeanie Benson says:

Hey Girls,

I just want to thank you girls for the last 6 weeks. I have totally been Blessed. I’m so glad I signed up, said yes, and stayed with it. I’m so excited to take what The Lord has showed me these last few weeks and put it to work for Him. I’m so thankful for everyone who participated and the ladies at Proverbs 31 for seeing a vision and going with it. Thank you all and I look forward to my next OBS. GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

61. Thank you so much ladies! This bible study has really rocked my world, I have seriously learned so much, I feel closer to God and I feel radically blessed! Thank you thank you!

62. I have been blessed so much by you beautiful yes ladies. The project I have been blessed to do is a message to the church body. The next to the last piece of art in the group of paintings is titled FAITH RISING. What a blessing to see the subject in action through YOU, the YES LADIES. God bless each of you. Thanks so much to the wonderful P31 leaders and their saying yes to God. Looking forward to A Confident Heart study with those signed up for it. Love to each of you.

63. I love you girls.. you are so fun! ♥♥♥♥♥

64. Melissa, Nicki and all those that work behind the scenes at P31OBS: thank you so much for a wonderful 6wks. of learning how to be a Yes Girl!! This was my first OBS study and it has had such a impact on my life, I can’t even begin to tell you. I’ve grown closer to God and listened to Him more than I think I ever have before. He has shown me so much and at time knocked me over the head, but it has been a wonderful 6wks. of being still and listening to His voice.
    It is was so exciting seeing all the stuff that was sent for Dove’s Nest. I must confess, I got the materials to do scripture cards, but with out schedule was not able to get them to you in time. Can you let me know if I can still send them to you. If not I will send them to a local organization that houses women that have just been released from prison and jail. It is a re-entry program and is doing some wonderful work.
    Thank you again for all you do and I’m looking forward to continuing to say Yes to God and also Yes to more OBS studies, including the next one!!
    Thanks again and God bless each and every one of you.
    (((((((HUGS)))))))

65. CHRISTINA TEJADA says:

TO ALL THE WOMEN IN THE OBS OF YES TO GOD!
    I JUST WANT TO THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING THERE THROUGH THIS STUDY I HAVE BEEN BEHIND THROUGH IT ALL BUT I AM STILL READING LET ME TELL U I AM STILL HAVING THE EXPERIENCE OF A LIFETIME. GOD IS SPEAKING TO ME AND I’M GOING TO GIVE HIM MY ALL AS I GO THROUGH THIS NOT ALONE! 🙂 THANKS A LOT GIRLS HOPE TO HEAR FROM YA’LL SOON!

66. TABITHA JONES says:

Wow is all I can say right now about this study. I hate to see it end but it has been just what I needed in my life. I am so happy to see what God is doing in the mission of Doves Nest to know I helped just a little.

I have not posted for a couple of days but God has really been working on me. I have to share what has happened to me. Wednesday is my day off and I usually read the study and then get busy with house work and everyday business and go on, but this past Wednesday I said YES to God and amazing things have happened since then. I got up Wednesday morning and got my boys off to school and I turned my tv off and went to reading the last chapter. I got the first page of the chapter read and God came over me and oh my goodness. I went to praying and getting answers from hin left and right. I was shouting and crying and having just a great time in the Lord by myself. I turned all my troubles over to God and told him I couldn’t do it no more, he had to take control. Well I couldn’t get the chapter read for crying it blessed me so much. I finally got it read and I told the Lord I need to see you at work in my life today right now. In the meantime, my cellphone has went off a couple of times so I finally picked it up to see who it was and what they needed. It was my boss lady, she was having some health issues and was at the doctor. She texted me and told me that God told her that she had to help me get out of the pit. I cried some more cause I knew this was God at work. She texted me some verses from the bible and said that a nurse had just shared these with her and she had to share them with me. It was Psalms 40:1-4 “I waited patiently for the Lord; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry. He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings. And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the Lord. Blessed is that man that maketh the LRd his trust, and respecteth not the proud, nor such as turn aside to lies.” I was amazed when she sent me this. Ever since that day I have been amazed each and everyday and what he is doing in my life. God is good.

• Wendy (Prayer Warrior) says:

Tabitha,

What an amazing testimony!!! I pray that will be me one day!! Thank you for sharing the verse and your story!

67. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! Melissa and Nikki, this study was amazing! Like some others have said, God put both of you and this study in my life at the right time. #ISaidYes to God’s prompting and have taken steps to a healthier lifestyle. Three things happened in the last few weeks to confirm I have #FreshVision from God: Two separate times when ordering my meal @ Bob Evans, I’ve said no to the bread! #SayWhat This morning I threw away the last piece of cornbread I’d made for family night dinner earlier this week! #SayWhat Earlier this afternoon, I finished my 1st week exercising at our local hospital’s health center and I can actually say I enjoyed it #SayWhat While these might make little or no sense to anyone else, I have been a “bread girl” my entire life and working out has always been a chore for me, when I actually did it. I feel I am on my way to be healthier for the Lord and me. I have both 6 month and 12 month goals and I cannot wait to start the Made to Crave OBS in January!!! I already have the book and devotional. Thank you Melissa, Nikki, and all the others on the comment blog who have written what I had been thinking and encouraged me (even if you didn’t know it). I will be starting Lysa’s 40-day devotional for Saying Yes to God on Monday to revisit and reflect on what I have learned from this study:-) God bless Proverbs 31 OBS!!!!

68. Waiting on God says:

Thank you OBS team for this life-changing study. You have brought me back to a place I had been so long ago, wondering how I ever got off track. I’m keeping the “Yes” book on my nightstand so that I see it first thing in the morning to remind me to pray for the desire to be obedient and to desire Him more. All signed up for A Confident Heart, and inviting others to join me (one friend already has!).

“Every time I think of you, I give thanks to my God.” Phillipians 1:3

Pray for us in Colorado that the “rain of biblical proportions” will cease as so many are affected by the flooding.

69. Awesome video! So grateful for this study and all you ladies in this OBS. What a difference you are making for The Lord! I am happy and privileged to have been a part of this study. Looking forward to many more.
    God bless you P31 ladies! Love you!

70. Debi Schuhow says:

May the Lord give each of you a special blessing!

71. Praise the Lord!!!
    Thank you, Melissa and Nicki, for the best OBS thus far!!! See ya at the next one:)

72. Loved this study. It came at just the right time. Please pray for me ladies. I struggling with an issue and even though I have asked God to make it very clear, I feel as I am getting conflicting answers. I have seen God at work in many areas of my life in the past 6 weeks and He definitely has given me a new perspective in many ways, but there is still this one thing that has me at as Lysa says a red and green light and fearful to move for making a wrong decision. I would so appreciate your prayers in this situation.

73. Barbara Prince says:

I can’t say enough good things about OBS. We have the most amazing group of ladies who have taught and led us through this #ISaidYes experience. Then there are all you ladies from all over the world who have join in this #YestoGod. Every day when I have gotten onto this page, I’ve been blow away by how much you care for one another. You have not left if up to the leaders to respond. You have help each other, encouraged each other, and prayed for each other. You are truly a family of like minded Jesus girls. I want to thank you and say GOD Bless You All!

74. I have nothing to say other than I LOVE seeing people coming together to help others and share the love of God. What an amazing blessing!

75. Melissa and Nicki,
    Thank you for leading this study. This was my first online study and it was great. It kept me in the Word over the summer. Now I have just started my regular study at BSF (Bible Study Fellowship). I am excited with you for the outpouring of love for the women and children at Dove’s Nest. God bless everyone who works at Proverbs 31. Thank you soooo much for all your work in His service!!!!

76. To all the staff members at P31 Ministries/OBS Melissa and Nicki I would like to thank you all so very much for saying #YestoGod, if you had not said yes to God.. this OBS would not have taken place and so many lives would not have been changed. I have BEEN changed, l’ve leaned that saying #YestoGod is not just for me, but for others that God what to extend his love to, he loves us so much. God love reaches to the highest mountain and flows to the lowest valley, what a mighty God we serve! I will be attending the next bible study, I feel we are all family, in the body of Christ.

love you all,

77. Wow!! #Amazed still at what God has done. What an incredible display of His goodness!!! 🙂

78. This has been such an amazing experience for me. This is my first online bible study and I had no idea what to expect. I was nervous, but had been praying to God for fellowship opportunities with other Christian women. So #ISaidYes to God and joined this study, and I have been radically blessed each and every day. From your videos to your words, and the application to everyday life. I love reading people’s comments and realizing I am not alone in my struggles.

I am so excited to be a part of the next study. God is working in my heart and I have to remember to be still and allow Him to show me the way!

I am a YES Girl and I will continue to be a YES Girl!!

God Bless!!!

~Johanna

• Wendy (Prayer Warrior Team) says:

Johanna,
      I have been so blessed these last weeks by your thoughts, prayers, and support of others. I am so glad you joined us and am looking forward to growing in Christ with you during our next study.

• Wendy,

Thank you for your kind words. They mean a lot. I feel so blessed to be a part of this study and I am so excited for the next one!! I want to continue to say #YesToGod as I develop a closer relationship with Him.

God Bless!

~Johanna

79. Thank You from the bottom of my heart! Love you ladies! You are truely amazing! I can’t wait for A Confident Heart!

80. Amanda A.G. says:

Definitely let us rejoice in this dy The Lord has made. I have had a rejoicing heart for a few days. It is such a blessing that despite whatever is going on in this busy life, The Lord can give extra grace and peace that makes us happy and content in Him.

81. Thank You SO much P31! Nicki and Melissa you both touched my heart. As that song says….. thank you for giving to the Lord. I am a life that was Changed! God richly bless you both!’

82. Thank you for facilitating such a awesome bible study.

83. Hello! I am saying yes again today. We have a local sobriety house here in my little city that is much like Dove’s Nest, unfortunately it is state run so there are no Bible verses on the entryway. However, I am going to appeal to my church’s women’s group to adopt them over the next 11 weeks as we begin our bible study for the fall season. I have very much enjoyed this online series and wish that I had time to do the next one but I won’t since we are starting up at church again. I had another yes moment this week when my friend and I decided that we are going to circulate petitions to get a law that was just passed that affects our children’s privacy in the restroom and locker room while at school, overturned. I would really appreciate some prayers to help us stay bold when requesting these signatures to get this law overturned. I am not much of a sharer so the fact that I am sharing this with you is another big deal. Thank you to everyone! I will be back!

84. Thank you Melissa and Nicki and all the Yes Girls! I pray blessings on all of us in Jesus name.
    I can’t wait for the next study!

85. Melissa ,
    Thank you for the OBS. It. Has truely been a blessing to me.It truely help me grow my relationship with Christ.
    Cathy H.

86. please wait on my cards,, I just mailed them today… so sorry they are late.. im in Collins ms. so it may be a couple of days.. I have so loved this study yall,, and today, I got a yes to God moment … I found a place like the doves nest here,, in Hattiesburg.. I have been asking Him to show me a place around here to help.. and He did just that…

87. Wonderful video! I hope its not too late to send my cards and donation. Procrastination is one of my old habits that I am working to rid myself of. This past six weeks I have been able to examine myself to see what hinders me from #SayingYes to God and fear of failure topped my list. Over this period of time I have learned that it is not me but Christ in me who lives and moves and have my being (Acts 17:28). I’ve learned that I can do (and deal with) all things through Christ who strengthens me (Philippians 4:13). This truth, that it is CHRIST IN ME, helps me to boldly and faithfully #SayYes to God.
    You women are PHENOMINAL, FAITHFUL, COURAGEOUS and OBEDIENT. And I thank God for ALL OF YOU. Continue to spread THE WORD and encourage women to grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and to REMEMBER who we are and whose we are. May God forever bless you and strengthen you with His love and peace as you continue to serve Him and #SayYes to Him. I’ll be hearing from you soon in the next OBS: A Confident Heart.

88. Melissa, Nicki and all of my OBS sisters – THANK YOU so very much for being obedient when God placed this OBS on your hearts. I can’t begin to list all of the amazing ways my life has changed, my faith has deepened and grown, how much more pure my love for God has become because #I SAID YES !! There have been so many intertwining, overlapping messages in my life throughout these past six weeks – all of which confirm that I am on a powerful, spirit led, life changing pathway. I am forever grateful for the lesson of obedience. It is the lesson that God needed me to learn. It is why my heart was prompted to this study. Each and every one of you played a part in fulfilling God’s plan in my life :). My obedience has reaped the sweetest rewards for it brought me to a place where the women gather, dreams are shared, hearts are encouraged and lives are changed. Thank you !!
    Hugs,
    Traci

89. Ladies, ladies, ladies!

I am so overwhelmed at where this study has brought me. I feel closer to God in so many ways. I had some very tough questions addressed, and many questions posed which led to a deeper introspection of who I am as a woman of God. I have become closer to other sisters in my community through this study. It has opened me up as a woman and child of God. I understand the difference now between private study and group study. Both are necessary and have their place, but I would never have seen the fruits of a group study if it were not for you all.

I’ve been seeking the truth behind the idea that the more you know of others, the more you know of God. The idea that if you only see how God works in your own life, you will only see a fraction of him. This study was proof positive that this is true. I had the wonderful opportunity to see how God is working in all your lives. I saw prayers answered, and women struggling with things I thought I was alone in. Praise God Melissa and Nikki for all that you have done here. You are true women on mission with the Word of God and I know you will be blessed abundantly.

Bless you!

Michelle

90. Thank you for this bible study (#YESTOGOD)! And also for letting us all know about Dove’s Nest. My son was assigned a school project (he is in 3rd grade) and we are making cards and donating items on the urgent need list this week. What a blessing it is to be obedient and God is renewing a servants heart in me as well as the desire to rise early and spend time with HIM. Love to you all!
    Lisa