Invite a Friend!

Confident Heart Invite

Why did you begin doing Online Bible Study? For many of you, it was because you were invited. Maybe by a friend. Possibly a family member. Or maybe your saw an invite through Proverbs 31 Ministries or Facebook. My point is, an invitation can change a life.

One thing I love about OBS here is that we aren’t preachy, religious, or think we better than anyone else. If you are a breathing living woman, you are welcome here. (Ok guys, I know there are a few of you who follow along too, but you know this group is primarily for us Jesus girls right?) Seriously, this study is for any woman. I don’t even care if you are Christian or not. I also don’t care if your past is riddled with scandal and secrets. Here, we are just a bunch of everyday, ordinary girls looking for hope in all the RIGHT places. We search together, we grow together, and we find truth together. I love our Bible studies here so much that I want to invite everyone I know to join us!

Would you consider inviting someone to join us? Share our OBS on your Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, or whatever social media site you hang out in. Text or call someone and tell them about it. Send a note through the mail or, better yet, show up and extend the invite in person!

Here’s the deal:

Invite someone to join our online Bible study. Tell them they can sign up here in the top right column: http://proverbs31.org/online-bible-studies/?p=6493

***I posted the picture above on my personal Instagram & Twitter @MelissaRTaylor. You are welcome to use the picture too!

In the comment section, share who you invited.

Share if you posted an invite on any social media site. Let us know the sites you shared on.

The more you share, the more your name is entered in the drawing.

We will have 6 winners! Each winner will receive A Confident Heart book and DVD!

Winners will be announced Friday, September 27th and there will be another chance then to win some cool prizes.

I can’t wait to read all about who you invited!

***The first 4,000 people who purchase A Confident Heart through Proverbs 31 Ministries through October 15th will receive a SIGNED copy! And you can download OVER $40 in FREE Confident Heart resources! Simply EMAIL YOUR Proverbs 31 Ministries RECEIPT to ConfidentHeart.Book@gmail.com.

We are giving away more prizes today & you will be entered to win if you invite someone to join our study. Winner from yesterday’s question about the diet on Renee’s blog is Alicia Terry, email beginning adt503. Congratulations! You were right, it is the 7-Day Doubt Diet (which would be great to start now!) Send an email to Angie@proverbs31.org with your mailing address.

Have a wonderful day! I can’t wait to read about all the friends you’ve invited!

Melissa

Comments

1. I just invited a friend from high school who posted on Facebook that she is asking for prayers as she tries to figure out God’s will for her life. I’m really hoping she’ll choose to participate and that she’ll receive tons of blessings through the course!

2. I invited Kayla, Andi , Cimbre, Blythe , Michelle and Rachel. I sent them all a email

3. I posted it on FB, and pinned it to Pinterest. I will also be inviting my SS class and other friends and family at Church!

4. I shared this invite to the study on Facebook.

5. I invited via email already Heidi and Krisztina, but am planning to invite a few more friends as well :) This book is great! I read it this spring- I guess now I’ll get to read it again :)

6. I invited my friend, Kathy, via email and, of course, i shared with her in person as well. She signed up!! I love OBS!

7. Invited a friend to join via email Cindy and will share with her today at work.

8. I posted this on Twitter and my Facebook page. Excited to begin this study.

9. I shared on Facebook and already have 3 more joining me!

10. Shared on Facebook :-)

11. Invitation shared on Facebook. :-)

12. I posted it on my Facebook and so far, a few friends have ordered the book and are committed to doing it along with me.

13. Rachel Byrum says:

I just invited two close friends who are sisters in Christ and neighbors…….super excited!

14. Ronni Hufnagel says:

I invited my sister and two friends!

15. Ronni Hufnagel says:

I also shared on Facebook.

16. I invited my mom, my 2 sisters and my sister in-law. I will also be sharing on FB and Pinterest if I can figure out how to do it – not very tech savvy :)

17. Kelly Nelms says:

Shared on Facebook!

18. I posted the invite to my personal and company Facebook accounts.

19. Angie Worrell says:

I invited my sister in laws by email …can’t wait for the obs to start. This is my first one with Proverbs 31. A friend told me about this study so of course the best thing to do is share it with the girls in your life

20. Angela Hall says:

I shared on Facebook,

21. I posted an invite on my Facebook page! :)

22. Patricia Saukel says:

I invited my daughter, Aneliese. <3

23. Patricia Saukel says:

AND I shared on Facebook!!

24. Dawn Brockmeier says:

Shared a link on Personal Facebook and my writing group… Hill Country Christian Writers

25. I have shared a couple of times on Facebook. I emailed my Mother-in-law, 2 aunts and my sister-in-law. I snail mailed an invite to my girlfriend. I bought I book for someone who couldn’t buy one at this time. I also invited a friend on facebook through a message to do the bible study. If she will do it I will buy her a book too. :) May God bless us all through this Bible study.

26. Dawn Brockmeier says:

I also invited a Friend Nikki who is moving around the country enjoying herself!

27. I posted on my Facebook page and my Twitter page. I also invited Alecia (from work) and we are inviting several ladies we work with – we’re hoping to put together a local study group. =)

28. I just posted it to my Facebook!

29. I invited Joelle and Michele. Hope they can both join us! Also posted on FB. Perhaps some friends and family in other states will step into the study. Looking forward to beginning.

30. Lisa McDonald says:

Good Morning, I’ve already had two of my friends sign-up. It will be their first OBS and this is only my 2nd.
    I will forward this message to many more today. Our last study had 24k and I’d love to see that doubled this time :)

31. Invited 2 friends through e-mail. Provided the link and a special note of encouragement.

32. I invited two ladies from my church and posted it on my Facebook.

33. I posted on Facebook and forwarded to my friends in my email contacts.

34. I have invited about 15 of my friends to join the new bible study. I have heard back from 2 so far that are going to join.

35. I invited my mom, her book is already on the way!

36. Teresa Hagood says:

Good morning, I shared your photo on my FB wall and invited all my lady friends to join. I did this study with Renee and it totally changed my heart.

37. Kristi Rassi says:

Of course I invited everyone I know! Via Facebook, email and text! :)

38. Good morning! I shared the photo on FB and invited all my friends. Cannot wait to start this study and see what God has planned to reveal to us!

39. I invited my mom, my sisters and a coworker. We all live in different parts of the country, so I wanted to stay connected, and figured, what a great way

40. I invited my sisters Kristy and Tina to join via email. I’m also going to invited some friends.

41. I invited family through email. Really excited to hopefully share this experience with them!

42. Shared on FB, TWITTER & PINTEREST!!!! ***excited***

43. I invited my mom and two sister in laws! :) I can’t wait to get started!

44. Nancy Silvers says:

I shared on Facebook and will also share on Twitter and Pinterest. Participating in Proverbs 31 OBS in the single, best thing I have done for myself in a long time!

45. I invited all my girlfriends on FB to join OBS. :)

46. I shared on Facebook….can’t wait to see who will answer the call.

47. I invited my 21yr old daughter and also a coworker/Sister in Christ through email.

48. I invited Tina via email who is going through a rough season!

49. Michelle Miller says:

I shared on Facebook, Twiiter, Google+, email and with my mom & some friends! I’m so excited about this study that I can’t stop telling people!!

50. Jennifer Harris says:

I invited all of my friends on Facebook.

51. I invited a friend at a meeting last night! I am also posting on FB, Twitter, and Pinterest

52. GOODD MORNING & GOD BLESS EVERYONE. I SHARRED ON MY FACEBOOK PAGE. I’VEE BEEN SHARING FOR ABOUT A WEEK KNOW & I KNOW FOR SURE THERE WILL BE @ LEAST FIVE OF US JOINING THE OBS. I ALSO PRINTED OUT THE INFO. & HAVE BEEN SHARING IT WITH OOTHERRS.SEE YOU ON THE OBS.

53. I invited my daughter to join me in this study – I used the cute picture you posted with the handwritten note on Facebook :)

54. Kathie Waters says:

I pinned the invite to one of my boards, tweeted an invite and asked my facebook prayer group… I also plan to ask a couple co-workers face to face today!

55. Just invited my Friend Kat
    I know should would enjoy being a part of the study
    I have read this book, it is Amazing!!

56. I emailed an invite to:
    A coworker
    A friend

I really loved my first OBS last session- it is such a good way (that can easily be fit into a day) to share community and learning… :)

57. Amanda Detmer says:

I shared on my Facebook page.

58. Woo hoo! Friends make the lessons stick!!

59. Amanda Langworthy says:

I invited my best friend Janice Morrow to join us and i also shared it wtih everyone on facebook :)

60. TABITHA JONES says:

I invited my sister Jamie and some other friends. I also shared on facebook.

61. Bailey Scott says:

I sent Samantha and Taylor and email. I also tagged them in this on Facebook as well as Kylie and invited any other lady on my Facebook that’s looking for an awesome online Bible Study :)

62. Janet F (OBS Prayer Warrior Team) says:

Shared on FB, Twitter and a PM on FB

63. I shared with everyone on facebook which is good for me because I have a great mixture of women! I really hope someone will join!! Praying for God to guide them!

64. I remember seeing something about “Yes To God” on Lysa’s blog earlier in the summer… I am so glad I joined
    and I will FB my sister-in-law an invite when I get home form work

65. Elsa Zukowski says:

I actually HAVE already invited a friend who is going through a rough patch in her life. We have been friends for a long time, but haven’t ever been close. I’ve been trying to reach out to her through Facebook and I told her about OBS’s and invited her to this study. I didn’t know if she would do it, BUT SHE IS!! :) I’m really happy and I think this study will be really really good for her. I plan to invite more friends today though.

66. Pamela Smith says:

I just shared on Facebook!! :)

67. I posted an invite on my FB PAGE!!!! And you are right I joined because a good friend invited me! Thank Christina Fields!

68. Kathy Matheny says:

I invited Kayla, Mitzi, Christine, and Detria via email.

69. I invited my cousin and my aunt. My cousin has already signed up and received her book! I am also posting on FaceBook and Pinterest! Love OBS!

70. Kathy Matheny says:

I also invited Angie and Treva via email.

71. Sandi Rance says:

Inviting on Facebook.

72. I just sent an invite to all my face book female friends with the link ! I pray some will decide to join this is such a blessing to me. My third study here at proverbs31 I am so glad this is available to us. We need this study place and encouragement to do this life. Thank you Proverbs31 ministries ! God bless and keep you all and us. Amen

73. Good Morning Ladies, Counting down the days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I forwarded this to my daughter, my niece, and 4 friends, and then posted it on my FB page. Im so excited. Be blessed Anna

74. Hi Melissa – I invited my girlfriend, Heidi and am buying her book for her too :) I’m talking to everyone I can about the OBS and encouraging them to check out P31 on-line, on Facebook, etc. I can’t wait for our next study and am #confident that my life will just continue to grow and change and evolve as I step back and allow God complete control <3

75. I posted an invite on FB, twitter, and 4 of my pinterest boards :)

76. I invited my friends on Facebook. So far 3 of them have signed up to take the next OBS with me :)

77. Melinda White says:

I invited 3 friends from work, 3 family members, and 2 friends from church :-)

78. I shared the picture and the link on my Facebook page!

79. I invited my daughter. She needs the encouragement right now. I also retweeted and pinned your photo on Pinterest.

80. Ellen Dunham says:

I invited my daughter. :)

81. I told my aunt about the online bible study and told her she should join me as well as a few of my coworkers!

82. Ellen Dunham says:

Shared on Facebook. :)

83. I invited my mom & she’s signing up! Also shared on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter!

84. I invited my daughter in Alabama, and my adult twin granddaughters in northern Indiana.

85. Tweeted, pinned, instagrammed, and facebooked! :)

86. I invited my friend, Lou Ann Fisher. She is an incredible woman who has been placed in an unfair situation and I believe this would be fantastic for her!! :)

87. Today, via email, I invited six precious women to join us for “A Confident Heart” and I’m hoping they all do!

88. I invited my sister to participate in the Bible Study with me! We have been looking for something like this.

89. I shared an invitation on twitter this morning. More to come! :) https://twitter.com/kellyblackwell/status/382532973641216001 After work, I’ll hit FB. The last study was simply amazing.

90. I can’t wait to start this bible study! I invited Aleah, Jennifer, Julie, Windy, and Karen.

91. Amanda Hubbard says:

I’m inviting my dear friend Katie. I was surprised by how fun and easy the last OBS was and just invited her to join me yesterday. I’m looking forward to us getting to talk about the next book and how it will change/improve our hearts. Thanks!

92. I invited my boss to join. I loved the last OBS and am excited. My daughter and I did the last one together and it was wonderful.

93. I posted the picture above and the link on my Facebook page.

94. Alice Bower says:

I posted it on Facebook, and invited my friends through the Online Bible Studies Facebook page.

95. April Bauer says:

I shared the invite on my facebook page, I invited 10 ladies from my church family, I’m super excited about this new series

96. I put the invitation as my public status on Facebook.

97. I posted on FB and I have my friend Shanna has joined!

98. I posted to Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter. I am praying that a few ladies I know will join in so we may have discussions outside of the OBS. Looking forward to beginning the study and digging into the book.

99. I have invited my youngest (28) to join me in this OBS….Lisa

100. I invited a woman I used to work with and shared on Facebook. :)

101. I “shared” to my Facebook wall, inviting all of my FB friends :)

102. Shared on Facebook and on pinterest.

103. I shared the same picture that was posted on facebook and I also personally email my close girl friends about every online bible study since I started participating! I know that one of my friends did the Stressed Less Living study and I have another that is thinking about this upcoming study! If I win the book I would love to give it to her as a way to give her the “final push” she might need to sign up! :)
    Thanks for all that you ladies to at Proverbs 31!

104. I shared on facebook.
    I also invited my friend Ruthann Dixon:) :)

105. Racquel Peterson says:

I shared the invite on Facebook. I also emailed: Anne Browne, Yolanda Aguilar, Medora Harvey, and Cathy Shearer, Cristina Soriano, and Melva Taylor.

106. I have posted on Facebook
    I have sent an invite to all my friends
    I’ve also invited my neighbor and given her a Confident heart book and she has already enrolled, her name is Elna!

107. Kiji McDaniel says:

I invited a BUNCH of friends from church & local fellowshipping churches

108. THANK YOU

109. I have posted on Facebook.
    I have emailed friends.
    My sister, Pam, signed up to do this study. We have a plan to meet once a week to go over our study! I am so excited about this because we both want to spend more sister time together and what better way then to share it with God Too!!!
    Thank you ladies for all you do and I can’t wait for this one to start!!

110. Amanda Dial says:

Shared on FB and Instagram! Excited!

111. Shared on FB – I mentioned it last week, too, so I hope others will join!

112. Nina Gamble says:

Hello,

I am new to the online bible study and found out about the Proverbs 31 Ministry listening to 89.3 every morning. I went to the website to join the devotionals and came across the online bible study. I just purchased my book and can’t wait to start connecting with other women and be able to share with my girlfriends as I journey through this new season.

113. I’ve shared with EVERYONE I can think of! I can’t stop talking about it, and about what a great time I had doing the last one! I’ve emailed friends, facestalked everyone about it (lol). Shared the book with my family, friends, co-workers… I may need a support group ;-)

114. I invited my sister and some friends!

115. I invited my mom!!! (I shared it with her personally on the phone, as well as via facebook).

I know this may not sound like a big, BIG deal, but without going into ALL the details, she is just 2 months into a separation from my dad (after being married 36 years). Some of the very same reasons *I* know *I* need this book (personal battles/fears with insecurity, self-doubt, worry, the “I’ll never be good enough” complex, etc…) are all issues my mom & I share… and sadly, much of it may be the direct result of having suffered abusive behavior from my dad for so many years. Now, my mother is at a place where she has made a *choice* to make a new life (a choice that she did NOT make easily, or take lightly), and we BOTH struggle with the effects of *years* of damage to our entire soul and self.

I was so VERY, VERY blessed to be a part of the “Yes to God” OBS and invited her to that as well. It was during that study that I begin uncovering God’s LOVE for me and His desire to be my Heavenly *FATHER*!! There’s so much healing & restoration that needs to take place and I KNOW with all my heart that THIS study will just continue what God has already started in MY life, *PLUS* will begin a *beautiful* change for my mom!!! I am soooooo excited to see what God does for her!! Thank you so much for sharing this book and study for us all!! God bless you and your ministry! Praying for ALL the women who are joining us!! :)

• Wow, glad you can join us again! Tricia, we shall be praying for your mom as she takes a leap of faith and walks toward God, and away from abuse. We shall also be praying for God to do a mighty work in your dad’s heart. I know that statistically those odds are quite rare, but God does not look at statistics to change hearts, when we (who have grieved His heart) allow him to do so.

• And Tricia, I think you’re going to be blown away by Chapter 4, “God Promises Hope for My Future Despite the Pain of My Past”…eager to hear how God is at work in you!!

116. I have invited the women in my bible study home group!

117. Karri (OBS Facebook leader/prayer team) says:

I invited 4 friends for the last study & they want to remain for the next one too! Plus, I’ve invited 6 more friends who would benefit from this study & ministry so much! I’ve shared the links on Facebook and instragram :)

118. I posted on FB, I have lots of friends that would benefit from this study and hopefully they will join me :)

119. Invited my friend, Lisa.

120. I have my book and so excited. I posted a general invitation on Facebook to all my friends and family and then a personal invitation but message to a close friend, Julie Noble. Whoo Hoo and #palms up.

121. Invited a friend of mine that used to live in my area and now lives in Japan. She has no real church nearby and is looking to find a Christian support group while she’s overseas.

122. I invited Krist, Kerri, Ashley, Sierra, Lynn, Arlene and am going ro post on twitter and facebook

123. HELLO AGAIN. JUST LETTING YOU KNOW THAT I JUST EMAILED MOST OF MY CONTACTS WITH A GENERAL INVITATION LIKE I DID ON FACEBOOK.. WHOO HOO!

124. I posted to Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.

125. I pinned this to my “Books Worth Reading” Board, shared via Twitter, posted to FB and sent emails to my 3 sisters and a couple friends who I have recommended the book to. I have also shared the study link in my homeschool support groups private forums. I am pretty excited to work through this book… =)

126. Teresa Richardson says:

I posted an invite on facebook

127. I invited a contact through Linked In, through my church, a neighbor, a work friend and through work, and God nudged me to share my book with an acquaintance I am getting to know who I shared this OBS with. It will be quite life changing!

128. I have invited a teller who works at my bank.She has moved here and has not been able to connect with a bible study

129. I invited my gym buddy and also long time friend from CO, hope they join in. I am looking forward to it.

130. I invited my friends on FB and offered to buy their books for them. What was I thinking!!!

131. Rosemary Stevens says:

Just invited a good friend (from grade school) to join our group. She is interested in joining A confident Heart. Sent her the information via email.

132. Posted on my Facebook and Instagram. So excited to be a part of the study!!

133. Have invited my friend Jennifer from work.

134. I am planning on joining this because I was invited by Diane ledford.

135. I’m so excited!! Shared on Facebook, Instagram & Pinterest!!

136. I just shared this on Facebook, twitter and Pinterest in both my christian encouragement and book pins. I am so excited and can’t wait to get started.

137. Jeanie O'Hair Crouch says:

Just invited my daughter Rebecca Ferrell Kidd

138. I shared on my Facebook profile and personally invited my friend Heather who will be joining us :)!! I will be posting on a Christian woman page that I recently started up as well xo much love! Can’t wait for the study!!

139. I just invited my friend Stephanie who is anxious about what God has in store for her family’s life as her husband takes a leap of faith and move into running is own business.

140. I’ve invited a friend whom I’ve known since high school. She’s been through a rough 5 years and was able to move back to our area recently. I wanted to be sure she had a computer, so we found one someone wasn’t using and got her hooked up. I ordered two books and informed her we are doing this together. Can’t wait to get started. She has always been a Christian whom I’ve admired for the the many difficult times she has been through. This was my way of telling her God is still there for her and we can go through this new season of our lives together.

141. I invited my 2 co-workers in person. I talked about the last OBS south at work, I think they are curious as to what it was about. My friend signed up that night and so did her mom who lives 12 hours away from us. I also send messages to a few other close friends on Facebook. I hope more of them join but I love sharing all about OBS. Thanks Melissa

142. I posted the link on Facebook. I have never done one of these, but this one seems tailor-made for me!

143. Marcy Cooper says:

I shared on my facebook page, Tina, and my bible study facebook group (11 ladies).

144. Nicole Fellows says:

I just posted on my Facebook page and I have now sent 4 personal invites to Facebook Friends!

145. I just invited two friends through facebook. This sounds really interesting and something I need to work on.

146. I shared on Facebook and Pinterest, plan on tweeting about it and I have personally invited a few friends. I can’t wait to start!

147. I invited all my friends on Facebook and Instagram to join the study! I plan to talk to some others personally this week! The last study really impacted my life and I can’t wait for more!

148. I invited my FB friends and pinned it on Pinterest!

149. I invited my mom (she signed up!) and all the women in my small group at church :)

150. Chelsey Slusser says:

I was having a conversation with a lady from work. It was a God thing because this online study fit her perfectly! I told her afterwards it was invite a friend day and how cool was that. We discussed it and she signed up within minutes!!! God is awesome. I have also invited Jennifer, Diana, Crystal, and Debbie. I can’t wait to see God work in our lives.

151. I have been inviting the women in my office to Join the last two online studies. They did deny last one but I am praying they join us this time. I am praying that they see something different in me that would make them want to join and walk with God through our studies or any church study :-). I am writing personal invitations and offering purchase the books for them.

152. I shared the link on my facebook page & posted it on pinterest.

153. I shared the link on my personal FB page and a closed FB page for a church group I belong to. I also extended the invite to a few friends outside of those groups. There are quite a few who are interested in joining!

154. I already sent the information to my homeschool moms group and plan on inviting two more friends as soon as they are awake and online! We generally meet in fb chat for our morning coffee.

Amy

155. The Father has so gently, patiently, and persistently been pressing this truth into my heart over the last few months…only His unfailing love and acceptance can ever satisfy my deepest heart cries. I have invited friends via FB and will continue to share this beautiful study/book with others! Anticipating His goodness and glory!

156. I invited my friend Patti in Ohio and my friend in our Life Group, Pam! Praying that their hearts lead them to say YES!

157. I invited FB friends (posted on my page), girlfriends, church friends, my kids’ friends’ moms, and soccer & volleyball friends (via email)! Looking forward to the study!

158. Karen Zuber says:

I shared on Facebook and invited my daughter Megan and several friends: Lisa Jones, Cathy Weber, Tierra Ferguson, Andrea Walker, Leigh Reyher, Destiny Jenkins, Danielle Rub and Stephanie Higgins :)

159. I sent a couple emails out to friends and family. I know of two people for sure who are going to join and there are two or three others who are looking into it! So excited to start. Thanks.

160. Judy Senesac says:

i posted on my facebook – judy merchant senesac

161. I posted on Instagram (adventuresofshaw), facebook (kelley shaw) and Pinterest (adventuresofshaw)

162. I posted the invite to all my Facebook friends to encourage them to join me in the study. I sent a special note to Dixie wall as she was looking for online studies

163. I invited my friends Jen, Kim and cousin Karen. Just got my book today and am so excited to start!

164. Erika Mills says:

I posted an invite on Facebook and invited all my Facebook friends to join me.

165. There are only 5 more days to sign up for a chance at a free “A Confident Heart,” courtesy of Renee Swope. Please post here – http://freedtofly.wordpress.com/2013/09/10/book-giveaway-a-confident-heart/ . I will announce a winner on the 30th, so you should get your book in time for this Bible Study. :) I’ve taken Melissa’s Bible Study on this book before, and it is well worth it! :) Thanks, Melissa, for what you do!

166. I have invited my 2 sisters, posted on FB and pinned to pinterest. Great study! This will be my 3rd time to go through it and its so rich in info I love to marinate in the words of each chapter.

167. I sent an email invitation to my sister-in-law Cecelia and my nieces. I have also invited via the telephone my high school besties Lisa, Ann, Jeanne and Kim. Facebook messages are being personally sent by me to 11 of my friends who I have been praying about. Thanks for this amazing study. :)

168. Teri Hurley says:

I sent my sisters, Sherry Dunham, Amy Warren and Kelly Moys, and also my Mom an email about this bible study I’m doing. I’m really excited about it.

169. I invited my best friend to join the study.

170. Mandy Shelton says:

I invited all my girlfriends on FB and posted it on Instagram, I also personally invited my Mom, sister and two of my best friends. This will be my first online study and I am very excited!

171. I invited friends via Facebook and at least one is planning to join! Woohoo!

172. I invited my entire facebook friends list and I invited my co workers.

173. I shared with all my friends on my facebook page the link to join the study.

174. I

175. I invited my facebook friends and have had a couple of friends inquire about it. Keeping my fingers crossed that they will join.

176. Ann Marie Ruble says:

I have invited 16 people via email to join this OBS. Hope all or most of them will join!

177. Jennifer Crawford Eddy says:

I shared the link on facebook, right after I signed up asking if anyone would want to do this with me. I also asked my cousin, Amanda, who likes your page, if she was interested in doing this with me. I think she might be going to do this as well. i am excited and can’t wait.

178. I invited my cousin Rachel by offering her the copy of A Confident Heart that I won through a Yes to God (last OBS) facebook party. We’re really excited to hold each other accountable and finish the study together!

179. I was able to share on FB, asked a few co-workers and neighbors and emailed friends all over Texas! This online bible study means so much to me as a new single mom. There aren’t many hours to spare, but with OBS I can learn from God’s word and stay connected in fellowship. I cannot wait to begin this new study!

180. Amanda Barnes says:

I posted a general invite on Facebook and again on Twitter

181. Charissa Vaughn says:

I just invited my mother and bought our books, so she can’t say no! Not that she would, she is going to be excited! I am!

182. Rosie from TX says:

I just invited my two daughters, Perla and Lourdes. I sent the invite to their personal email

183. Rosie from TX says:

I just shared it with all my friends on my Facebook(Olaguer Rosario Cornelio).

184. I posted the link last night on my Facebook page inviting friends to join who were having trouble making it to bible study at their church (most of us has a full schedule), and two of them joined last night!!

185. Just posted it on my Facebook page. I am SOOO excited. I pray I get some responses back from my friends and family. :)

186. I will be asking two of my daughter-in-laws. I feel and know and see God prodding them to know Him on a personal level with Him, Im excited. I will keep you posted and let you know more. Praise The Lord

187. I invited 26 of my family and friends. I already ordered my ebook !!! so excited to begin this study!!!
    Have a blessed day !

188. Sue Stedtler says:

I posted an invite on my Facebook page!

189. Brenda Coffey says:

I sent an email to my sister Donna, to invite her to join.

190. Gina Windle says:

I am a 41 year old, married, mother of one living in rural Arkansas. My ten year old daughter is currently battling cancer for a third time. During the past few years, our family has had to adapt and adjust according to her treatments. This time we have had to make even greater adjustments. My daughter has been able to receive home bound instruction in the past. This time she will have to be home schooled. Also, in the past, I was able to work part-time at my job as a high school guidance counselor. This time I will be in the role of stay at home mom. I am thankful God has opened doors for our family and is making a way where there seemed to be no way. While it is not the path we would have chosen, I am eagerly expecting God to be glorified in a mighty way! I am striving to wait with an open heart and mind as He shapes and matures me into the wife, mother, teacher, and Christian woman He wants me to be! I believe this book and this OBS is just what I need to feed my heart, mind, and spirit as we embrace this new journey with God!

191. Lisa Richardson says:

I shared the link on my facebook page, I also invited all of my Sunday school class and my small group that I am leading in my home.. Praise God, let’s get 20,000 on this study :)
    Have a blessed day:)

192. I shared the link on facebook, but also talked with some ladies. I have mentored MOPS moms and one of the other mentors is now going to do the study with me and we are going to ask one of the other mentors to join us.

193. Jessica Lambert says:

I invited my friend Vanesa Squires who is signed up as well as one of my best frie as Rachel B who has had a lot of ups and downs lately in her life and marriage and this I think would give her that confidence that she struggles to maintain!

194. Tiffany Crain says:

I shared on FB & PINTEREST: )

195. Marie McMahel says:

I shared the invite on my Facebook! Cannot wait for it to start!

196. Shady Malaeb says:

Shared on fb!

197. Mia Callahan says:

Just signed up and shared it with 4 friends on facebook!

198. I invited my sister

199. I invited my mom and my step-daughter. This is my first online Bible study. I am excited to get started. Haven’t received my book yet but it’s on the way.

200. I shared it On facebook!!!=)

201. I invited my mom to do this with me. She and I are so much a like and I thought this would really encourage us. I sent her the email and posted it on her facebook wall :)

202. Brenda Coffey says:

I invited my good friends Beth, and Deb. to be apart of the OBS.