Do you know that every Thursday during our study we get the chance to invite our new friends over to our place? It’s true! And we can travel the world with a stroke of our keyboard as we visit their places, too. Our blogs or websites are our online homes, and it’s always a treat when friends stop by.
Near the beginning of each week we will post 3-4 Blog Hop topics based on our current study. Choose one topic and write about it on your blog.
On Thursday I will be here with a short message (or at least a howdy!) and a place for you to link up your fabulous blog post so that others can pull up a chair and listen to what you have to share.
Now, put on your listening ears. This is very important.
We do have a few rules for everyone to follow so that things stay neat, tidy, and relevant.
- First, you must have a blog to be able to link up. Otherwise, you won’t have a link to share, right? Remember, the blog hop is optional. You don’t have to blog, but you can still participate by visiting some of your sisters here who do. And you can share in the comment section right here on this page. See how there’s something for everyone? I love that.
- Second, choose your topic. You must choose one of our provided topics. It’s like a big Sunday school classroom and everyone gets to join in the discussion about our lesson for the week. Use the topic as your blog post title or mention it somewhere in your post so that everyone is clear about which one you chose.
- Next, paste your link in the space provided. Make sure you link to your specific blog post and not your blog’s main page. A little confused? No worries. I think this video will clear some things up for you. Click here to view directly on YouTube or copy the following link into your browser: http://bit.ly/X8UX0u
- You can also view printable instructions here: The Skinny on Blog Hopping
- Finally, wait a couple of minutes and then refresh the page. You should see your icon with all the others who linked up. By the way, don’t worry about the red “x” you see next to your icon. It’s just there in case you change your mind about linking up. Just click the “x” to delete your post if you’d like.
Oh, one more thing…We would love for you to grab our Blog Hop button to share on your blog so that everyone knows we’re family! You can find the code in the right hand column of this page. ———->
If there is a question or issue with your blog (for example, the link doesn’t work, you forgot to choose one of the specified topics, or you linked to your main page instead of the specific post) someone from our blog team will contact you. If for some reason the issue cannot be resolved, your post will be removed in order to stay fair to everyone else. If this happens, you are welcome to try again.
Usually everything gets a little easier with practice so let’s try linking up now.
Choose one of the following topics:
- Been There, Done That, Loved It! – Have you participated in one of our previous studies? If yes, which one? What did you learn or what was your favorite moment?
- Excited Newbie – Is this your first study? Why did you sign up, and what do you hope to gain during our study?
- Keep Calm and Study On – How have you used the time in between our studies to draw even closer to God? Did you learn something you’d like to share with us?
We can’t wait to read your blogs! Thanks in advance for helping us to keep things neat and tidy!
Peace, Love, & OBS,