Welcome everybody to the BIGGEST Online Bible Study Proverbs 31 Ministries has EVER had!!!! And you are a part of it!! Whoooo Hoooo!
We are getting ready to begin an incredible journey together. Let’s be real about this though. We are super excited today, and that’s a great thing. But…
Get ready, here comes the big but…(haha)
But, this journey is not going to be a walk in the park. This road will be filled with ups, downs, bumps, turns, and road blocks. We will experience victories one day and feel defeated the next. We will think we have a good handle on things and then a trigger or temptation appears and throws us off track. It will happen, and it can cause doubt. But…
Another big but…
But, we are not alone. We have the God Almighty with us. We are set out to #CraveGod and satisfy our deepest desires with Him, not food (or whatever it is you struggle with).
We also have the extreme blessing of doing this together. Do you know that almost 40,000 ladies from all over the world are joining you on this journey?
Our goal in Made to Crave is peace—physically, emotionally, spiritually. So, let’s get started.
Please take the time to watch the video below. Our videos are made especially for you! If you are reading this in your email and you don’t see a video below, click here to view the video.I hope your are even more hopeful, excited, and motivated after watching that video! Nicki, the Proverbs 31 Online Bible Studies prayer & leadership team, and I are praying for you every day. We are so thankful that you decided to join us for this Made to Crave study.
This time is different. Believe it now and let’s have a fantastic week!
***If you are using the M2C OBS Journal (optional) then you can fill in “My Word, My Verse, My Prayer, My Goals, My Victories” and etc., as the week progresses.
***If you are not using the M2C journal, that’s ok too! Just get yourself a blank journal or notebook where you can fill in “My Word, My Verse, My Prayer, My Goals, My Victories” and etc., and record your thoughts and notes.
My Word ~
Download your fridge sign here for Week 1 and hang it up to remind yourself that you are EMPOWERED.
My Verse ~
Psalm 84:2, My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the Lord, my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God.
What this week looks like:
- Chapter 1, What’s Really Going On Here? ~ You will receive a message on Chapter 1 in your email that is also posted on the Proverbs 31 Online Bible Studies Blog. We’ll be reading Chapter 1, then discussing it in the comment section. Please join us for this fun discussion as we get started on our reading! Plus, we’ll have a special give away to kick off the study! You have to show up to win!
- Made to Crave Monday Mornings, Session 1 ~ Fresh Start, Where to Begin ~ These are OPTIONAL, and only an add-on to the study if you are looking for more participation, accountability, and equipping for your MTC journey. This week, Nicki Koziarz and Melissa Taylor will be tackling “Fresh Start: Where to Begin” and helping you get started without bringing any old baggage into your fresh start. We’ll be setting a few goals for our first week and begin checking in with you daily on the private FB page for the conference call group. Whether you listen live at 9:30 am EST or check in later, come prepared to work! Bring your Bible, Made to Crave book and M2C journal, if you have one.
- Chapter 1 Reflection Questions/Christa Hutchins Story ~ Your email/P31 Blog post will have more study discussion & we will be introduced to Christa’s journey to a half marathon.
- #CraveGod Twitter Party ~ 8 pm EST ~ Join us on Twitter for our very first Twitter Party! Use #CraveGod as your hashtag for all your tweets. This is optional.
- Chapter 2, Replacing My Cravings ~ You will receive a message on Chapter 2 in your email that is also posted on the Proverbs 31 Online Bible Studies Blog. We’ll be reading Chapter 2, then discussing it in the comment section. Please join us for this fun discussion as we read Chapter 2!
- Blog Hop (optional)
- #Empowered ~ How does this week’s word empower you?
- Psalm 84:2 ~ Unpack our scripture for the week and share with us what you learned. Use verse mapping as an optional study tool. (Click here to learn more about verse mapping from our awesome friend Heather Bleier or copy the following into your browser: http://bit.ly/11j4zW2)
- Permissible But Not Beneficial ~ Just because something is permissible doesn’t mean it is beneficial to us. Share a personal example.
- A Raging Battle ~ Food isn’t the only thing that tempts to destroy our physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being. What other things do you currently crave more than God?
2. Rev It Up ~ 8 pm EST on Facebook ~ Join us here . Come join in on a fast-moving hour of Bible study. Please work on reading chapters 1 & 2 of Made to Crave by Lysa TerKeurst prior to this event. I cannot wait to spend this hour with you! (optional)
Things to bring:
*~* your Bible
*~* your MTC book
*~* a marker
*~* note cards (5–just in case)
- Chapter 3, Getting a Plan ~ You will receive a message on Chapter 3 in your email that is also posted on the Proverbs 31 Online Bible Studies Blog. We’ll be reading Chapter 3, then discussing it in the comment section. Please join us for this fun discussion as we read Chapter 3!
- Friday Factor ~ Lovely friends/lots of fun. A portion of the email/study blog today will be just pure fun with friends. Stay tuned for our Friday Factor guests this week.
- Prayers & Victories ~ This email/blog post will be 100% devoted to your prayers and victories. It’s our day to pray for each other and connect through the power of prayer!
Last but not least, we have something new for this study…a theme song!!!! So let’s end this on a super fun high note, from our friend and MTC study sister, Mandisa! Thank you Mandisa for this amazing song! Overcomer is our theme song for Made to Crave. Why? Because that’s exactly what we are, overcomers. So, worship and sing it proud as you listen to Overcomer by Mandisa. And believe that you are. If you are viewing this in email and can’t see Mandisa’s Overcomer video below, click here to see it.
This is going to be a great week! This is your time, believe it, embrace it, and let’s go! You are an overcomer!
Leave a comment today. Are you ready for this? Ready to live like an overcomer?