Through The Lens ~ MTC Action Plan Photo Hop ~ Week 1

Hi ladies! Welcome to the Week 1 Photo Hop! And wow, what a week already!

When I first looked at our study, I thought I could very easily get overwhelmed (I bet you did, too), but when I took it day by day and focused on the suggested assignments (thanks, Melissa and Nicki!), it was not only doable, but also very easy to understand and follow. I’m a speed reader, so I normally rush through reading a book taking a few notes here and there or writing blog post with some thoughts on my favorite chapters. This Action Plan, however, is causing me to slow down, think more deeply, and connect thoughts, behaviors, habits, and root causes in a way that I probably never would have without it.

There is no doubt my journey will look different than yours, and yours different from the next person’s journey. In fact, if we could all compare our answers to the questions in our book (oh, wait . . . some of us are already doing that in the comment section), we would see a natural variance of reactions, responses, and feelings. Because we each have different past experiences, struggles, and personal circumstances that affect our daily interactions with the environment around us (including food), it is normal that we filter through the pages of this study with our own lens and perspective. My hope (and maybe it’s yours, too?) is that I can harness all my thoughts and reactions and coral them into the safety and truth of God’s Word where I can find healing and help and lots of grace. (I love that Lysa continually reminds us that this is a “grace place.”)

Part of my strategy in finding this “grace place” is focusing on scripture. Starting first with the Word of God positions our hearts to hear truth and equips us to take action based on that truth.

Today, we all get to share our favorite action verse (see description below). My action verse may not look like the typical call to #Action. In fact, it sometimes demands that I cease from action (activity, busyness), but it is the perfect starting place. It centers me on the truth that everything I need is found in God alone. It reminds me that He is in control and beckons me to surrender all.

Truly my soul silently waits for God; From Him comes my salvation. ~ Psalm 62:1

I’ll be joining all of you and linking my picture below so come see me! I can’t wait to see yours, too!

And remember, every Thursday during this study will be a journey Through the Lens (meaning we’ll share photos instead of words). Share your favorite photo based on our theme for the week or create an original using your favorite photo editor. Host your photo somewhere on the web and then paste the link here just like we did for our Blog Hop. (See steps 1-4 in the picture below)

Week 1 Photo Theme:

ACTION VERSE ~ Because this is a “spiritual adventure with physical benefits”, our starting place will always be the Word of God. What scripture is your favorite encouragement and motivation for taking action? Share a picture. (It can be as simple as taking a picture of the scripture in your Bible or creating a scripture pic in a photo editing software or website.) All of the instructions are included below:

[inlinkz_linkup id=379485 mode=1]

Rev It Up~ 8pm EST on Facebook

Looking for a jumpstart on your healthy eating plan?  Need to renew your walk with God?  Spring into the Action Plan with Rev It Up! Join us for a fast moving hour of Bible study with practical application, encouragement and fellowship!  When?  Thursday, March 6 at 8 pm EST!

Things to bring:
*Your Bible
*Action Plan Book
*Notecards (5, just in case)
*Pen
*Paper/Journal
*Highlighter

Comments

1. angela rivera says:

I Can’t Seem To Get A Grip On Eating Healthy. I’m Eating More Fiber And Making Good Choices During The Day But When Get Home I

• Angela hang in there. It took me a few weeks but this week it clicked. I started like you one step at a time and now I’m eating three healthy meals and a couple of snacks. I’ve added exercise and now looking forward to it, but it has been a heart change and a mind change knowing I am not circling that mountain anymore and knowing how I have sinned against the Father. Wishing you the best as you travel this journey with me. Debbie W. (OBS Group Leader)

2. angela rivera says:

OopS, I Get HOme And Binge. My Answer To The Movie Question Was Mission Impossible. I Feel Overwhelmed And Defeated And We Just Started.

• Honey … Give yourself grace! I’m going to tell ya, I understand! It’s hard!! Take a moment and ask God to show you what He wants you to learn from this difficulty. I have learned to have more mercy for the person who can’t quit smoking, the alcoholic, the person addicted to drugs. I was like “God, if it is THIS hard when it comes to food, how much harder it must be when its a chemical dependency?” Next, take a look at what you are eating. If its not filling you up at work, maybe its not enough calories your body needs for energy. I’m a custodian. There are days I have more activity. A good hearty breakfast and hearty lunch are important for me to have the energy it takes to push vacuums, buffers, mops … and shovel snow and chisel ice. I don’t know what you do as far as work or activity so … take a look at it. That’s why journaling is good because it allows for you to write down what you are eating and when and what you have been doing. Above all … allow God to cover you in His grace! What’s important is that you know how much He loves you, adores you, and that He isn’t beating you up. Oh .. how I know what you feel! I ate way to much pizza last night. I’m going to have to stop buying Domino’s! Get what the kids like and my mom likes and not think about me. I over eat that stuff every time! Know what? Today is a new day! His Grace and Mercies are fresh each morning!!

• Angela Rivera says:

Thank you Vivian (by the way I love that name) I really needed to hear your words of encouragement this morning. Didn’t realize how much grace I need. Had a feeling but not the big picture. Thanks for your advice and prayers too!!

3. Yesenia says:

I hope it’s viewable, this is my action verse

4. Love the spiritual part of this study. I am currently 22 weeks pregnant and have already gained an alarming 14 kilos, simply because I have been stressed and found cormfort in eating as my husband was diagnosed with cancer. However we have conquered that mountain and I want to stay healthy not only for me but for life growing within me. Lots of work to to loose the weight after the baby. This is a great study to build a good solid foundation to work on reaching my goals later. My photo and verse adequately shows how God has supported me and I simply hunger for Him…made to crave…will seek Him all the days of my life.

• Sabrina I have just lifted you and your husband in prayer and that precious new baby. So glad you conquered that mountain. You might think about nursing if you haven’t. That worked for me many, many years ago and my DIL this past year. She is skinnier than she was. Actually she didn’t get to nurse because our grandson had some serious birth issues, but she pumps for him. Thanks for sharing today. Ready to go see your verse.

• Christy Nelsen says:

Praying for your sweet family and sending you love!

5. Angela,

I have been having the same struggle for the last two months while we were in the Made To Carve study. My husband had knee surgery the end of January and I have been getting really bad headaches durning the day so cooking when we got home was always out of the question. I did the made to crave study two years ago, have done WW, I started going to a new nutrition class back in August ( on base) that is a 10 week program but am still going. I am sure the instructor probably thinks I am crazy because I have actually gained weight ……till this past week. I knew the things I needed to do but I told my self I would attended as many of these online studies and nutrition classes as it taked for my heart and my mind to be on the same page. And it is happening…. I am able to put into practice a lot of the things I have been learning over the last few years into practice to include self control and make wise choices. Another thing that has helped is drinking plenty of water and getting more fiber in my breakfast that way I don’t need to eat lunch till 1 or 2 and am fuller than normal when I get home.

I hope this encourages you. It has only been a week but I feel great knowing that the orange monister is not sitting on my shoulder like it has been for years. And I know God will bless the lilttle I am doing to be obedient in taking care of this temple.

Stay blessed

Elema

• That is encouraging Elema and appreciate you sharing your journey with us. I too have had lots of book learning about diets and Weight watchers and exercise classes with no success. The last few years I gave up diets and we just eat healthy and I lost 30 pounds but gained 5 back when I lost my Mom last year and then our grandson was born with some medical problems so I put almost 10 pounds back on. No more – I’m not going around that mountain. I have FINALLY had a heart change and it took the whole Made To Crave study and baby steps, but it is clicking and I’m encouraged I finally have conquered this sin! Thank you so much for sharing.

• I took a pic of my verse posted it on facebook then opened it in a new tab, copied the link but cannot find the place where to paste the link. could u please tell me where to paste the link so that the pic could appear here. thanks

• Very encouraging. Thanks for sharing! Last night as I filled out the measurements page in the book I actually wrote across the top of the page:
      “DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE DONE THIS?!?!?!”
      So discouraging to have tasted success and then defeat again and again. I know this time will be different because God’s got it this time…not me!

• Angela Rivera says:

Elema thank you I needed to hear that I am not alone in my struggle with food. The hardest part for me is letting go and letting God help me. Maybe I need to fall flat on my face tonight and just let it all out! 🙂

6. Angela H. says:

Proverbs 24:5-6(The Message)… It’s better to be wise than strong; intelligence outranks muscle any day. Strategic planning is the key to warfare; to win, you need a lot of good counsel.
    This is my new favorite scripture that helps me to slow down and THINK about what I am doing, SEEK lots of advice and DEPEND on GOD as I wage war against the mindsets, bad habits and cravings that try to take me down!

7. nancys1128 says:

Planning to do this from work since it appears to require more of a desktop than a tablet what with having to right click on things. Is it possible to get the link info for making the scripture pics that was shared in the last study? I know it’s in my email, but finding it before it’s too late for this week’s photo hop may not happen. Thanks!

• Nancy hope it works for you. I had problems this morning and was on my laptop. Never thought of going to the desktop. I ended up adding it from my blog. Have a blessed day at work!

• Nancy,
      When using your tablet, if you scroll all the way down to the bottom (after all the comments) there will be option to change the view from a “mobile device” to the “desktop” view. When you change it to the desktop view, it will make it much easier to read, see the videos without having to click on the link, and you will be able to reply to people’s comments. Try it and see if it works for you!

8. Thank you ladies for posting your pictures…they are very inspiring. One day I will get my blog up and running, and figure this all out. God Bless You…keep posting, I love to see what you all are up to.

Phil4:13

• You go Teresa – you can do this. Melissa Taylor encouraged us over a year ago and I FINALLY took that challenge.

• Kristi Seat says:

You don’t have to have a blog sister! You can post a picture using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or from any photo sharing software! We would love to see your picture but you are always welcome to share here in the comments as well.

Blessings!
      Kristi Seat
      OBS Blog Hop Team

9. Cassidy says:

My verse for memory this week is James 1:5 …Melissa!
    If I need wisdom, I should ask God, and it will be given to me. God is generous and He will not correct me when I ask for something.
    I need God’s wisdom to be healthy, spiritually , physically, and emotionally….
    Amen.

10. Janet F (OBS Prayer Warrior) says:

LOVE THE PHOTO HOP!!!!

11. Psalm 51:10 Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me.

I chose this verse because I want to crave God more than I crave diet coke or sweets.

• Beautiful verse Beth. I finally gave up diet cokes during MTC. I will have a real coke occasionally, but I don’t have to whip thru somewhere to get a diet drink every time I’m on the road. Thanks so much for sharing.

12. Jennifer says:

I’ll have to post a pic…but for now…
    My favorite verse is a call to action in a different way…sometimes God is asking us to Be Still, and the action is Trust!
    Ps. 46:10 is my favorite and I say it like this:
    Be still and know that I am God
    Be still and know that I am
    Be still and know that I
    Be still and know that
    Be still and know
    Be still and
    Be still
    BE
    Because that is what he is asking!! By the time I get to BE, I’m not as anxious or worried and I then can better “hear” what Gods next step for me.

• WOW Jennifer I love that. BE! I have always just read it and the be still and know that I am God stopped me in awe, but this morning I am in awe of BE! THANK YOU! What a blessing this morning before I head to school and BE for all those children!

• Love this…

• Chrissie says:

this is very inspirational and i am going to use this in my own life…..THANKS

• Love this too! Thanks for sharing.

• I love this way of breaking down this verse! I have done this before as well…
      Another way I like to experience this verse is to go thru it and change the emphasis on the words– it’s like it reveals so many more aspects of its meaning to me:
      BE still and know that I am God. (like your definition of “be”– just be, and let Him do the rest!)
      Be STILL and know that I am God. (how often do I really stop to give Him my attention?)
      Be still AND know that I am God. (not just one or the other!)
      Be still and KNOW that I am God. (don’t just “think” or “hope” but 100% know!)
      Be still and know THAT I am God. (connection between the action and the message- am I listening?)
      Be still and know that *I* am God. (only HE is God, not me or anything else in the universe!)
      Be still and know that I AM God. (not “may be”- he IS the great I AM!)
      Be still and know that I am GOD. (the Lord of all– who commands us to be still and know that He’s got this, now and forever!)

• WOW! Absolutely LOVE this! Thank you for sharing!! <3

• Love this!! Thank you for sharing.

13. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!!! Phillipians 4:13
    So simple, yet so powerful. This has been my mantra since starting this OBS and I can feel the power of God’s word working in my life!

• Debbie that has always been one of my cherished verses and will continue to be. I’ve quoted it as I walk in the kitchen and start to slip or when I don’t want to exercise. I chose two for this study and clinging to them but I fall back on this one too. What a heart change for me really this week starting the action plan. I kept failing during MTC and so glad I stuck with this study. Thank you for sharing today.

• Robyn Seamon says:

You are so right! So many times I make things so hard for myself and if I would only just cling to the truth of God’s Word!

• Another great verse that I also turn to when I feel like I can’t do whatever He has asked me to do!
      And like I shared with Jennifer in an above comment (concerning Psalm 46:10), this too is a verse I find even more meaning in, when I change the emphasis to a different word…
      I- not someone else, without a doubt it’s me!
      CAN- not “can’t” or even “might sometimes be able to”
      DO- not just think about or make plans to
      ALL- more than just “some” or “a few,” nothing is impossible with Him!
      THINGS- not just words but actions, events, challenges
      THROUGH- a key word to this verse: He is our Mediator, from beginning to end
      CHRIST- the one and only Saviour of the world, who is capable of ALL things
      WHO- Christ is not just a power or a knowledge (an indeterminate “it”)
      STRENGTHENS- this is unearned, undeserved strength, straight from the Creator of the universe!
      ME- not “just other people” or “only those who are ‘good enough'” but He does this for little ol’ me!

14. It’s amazing how quickly one can get out of sync and off track! This week I’ve neglected doing my devotions (partly laziness, partly other activities squeezed it out) and I haven’t gotten groceries so my food choices haven’t been very good. I’ve avoided getting on the scale or taking my measurements. But tomorrow is pay day so I will get healthy groceries and get back on track. I will try to attend the FB thing tonight, sounds like fun.

• Martha hope you can attend Rev It Up tonight. It blesses my heart and they always share things that I have missed or enhance the things I am doing. I had to make a quick run to Wal-Mart after school this week and pick up some healthier choices. I am loving Wasa crackers with some turkey and avocado. Had that two days for lunch and soooooooo easy. We CAN do this!

• Kristi Seat says:

Praying that God will move big in your life girl. Don’t look back. Look forward. Each day is a new beginning. Blesssings girl! ~Kristi Seat (Blog Hop Team)

15. Jean Buist says:

My verse that I have been holding on to in this part of my journey are, ” How sweet to my tongue is your promise, sweeter than honey to my mouth”. Psalms 119: 103 Also ” With all my heart I seek you; do not let me stray from your commands”. Psalms 119: 11 It’s the Lord that sustains me, and NOT overindulging in food. My focus throughout this journey is Him. Blessings, Jean

16. Michelle Howard says:

Bible Study yeah!!! Every morning I have been working on Action Plan!!!
    I have to say My action verse, although Cliche……lol…..Phil. 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

17. My verse is from Proverbs 3:5
    “Trust in The Lord with all your Heart, do not lean on your own understanding.”
    His ways are best!

18. Rebecca in FL says:

LOVE the photo hop. I don’t always have time to read all the blogs, but I can look at all the pics. Inspiring! Thanks for doing this. I’m a fan!!!

19. If someone artsy could do one for me… Pretty please… (A hand gripping a weight with the verse: “Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might!”. Eccl. 9:10a). Thanks

20. http://instagram.com/p/lM8uuPruE0/
    I don’t know if this will work. Crossing my fingers!!

21. John 3:16 For God so love the world that he gave his one and only son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal Life. First and fore most.
    Must not forget and believe it at all times….

22. http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-bclBxZhn0tc/Uxh7NojVJgI/AAAAAAAAAI4/qOK-y-Uo8Pk/s1600/Hills.jpg

My verse is Psalm 121:1. I know it’s supposed to be an “action” verse. This is more of an “inspiration for action” verse. This journey seems overwhelming to me. I keep reminding myself to look unto God for strength to stay on this path.

• Rosemary(OBS small group leader) says:

Amy that is a beautiful verse, and sometimes it really does help to stop and as the Psalm reminds us. I lift up my eyes to the mountains—where does my help come from?
      Perfect. Remember there is no right or wrong answer, it is what keeps us moving forward that makes it an #action verse.

• Beautiful verse and breath-taking picture, Amy! I literally just made it into the background on my PC! Thanks so much for sharing it!! 🙂

23. Okay, do not think I am crazy, but this morning I was reading in Proverbs and I read this verse: “As a dog returns to its vomit, so fools repeat their folly” Proverbs 26:11. It really resonated with me this morning, because that’s what I have been doing. I have been a “fool” and repeating my unhealthy eating behaviors over and over again. When I think of it as “a dog returning to his vomit” it really grosses me out so I am going to try to correlate the visual of a dog returning to its vomit when I want to overeat or eat something unhealthy. I know that may sound extreme and is not the most pleasant uplifting verse in the Bible, but I am at the point where I need extreme! Loving this study and love reading all of your comments. All of you are such an encouragement to me! Have a great day ladies!

• I don’t think you are crazy. Sometimes we need a vivid visual to get us through. I am going to use this verse too.

• I love this! I feel the same way. It may not sound very appealing, but perfectly describes how i feel in this wretched cycle. However-God’s grace is sufficient for us, and we will be victorious in this as we surrender past habits to Him:)

• Rosemary(OBS small group leader) says:

Well,that should help. You are in now way crazy, as Bonnie said sometimes a vivid visual is needed to get us through. Have a blessed day.

• Wendy from Group 7 says:

Wow! As disgusting as it sounds, that must be exactly what it looks like to God when I choose to go back to stuffing myself with junk food. Thanks for sharing this today!

• This is great!!! Just what I need to visualize when I catch myself seeking out sugar 🙂

• Dawn Witt says:

Jennie, that is a visual comparison that would certainly help me stop. Thank you for sharing!

• Susan Stefanini says:

Jenny… I totally get it! This verse is the very same verse I have thought of whenever I even think of or imagine myself going back my old eating habits and being a slave to food. I’ve been on the MTC journey since last October and lost nearly 25#, but more than the weight is the changed in my thoughts and eating behaviors … all to the Glory of God for replacing His truth knowing and believing He is the greatest comforter and only He can/will satisfy completely to fullness abiding in Him. Not every day is perfect and I still struggle sometimes. One of the greatest comments I heard on the MTC OBS is: “We don’t have to let a falling rock turn into a landslide.” A landslide would be like a dog returning to it’s vomit. I’m committed to never going there again, only by the grace of God!

• believe it or not I use to visualize the most gross thing I could think of to kill my appetite LOL hey if it works go for

24. CarolAnne says:

Phil:13. I can do all things in Christ Who strengthens me! (The in link thingie won’t load right now.) xo

• Rosemary(OBS small group leader) says:

Great verse. and you and I speak the same language the link thingie–exactly what I would call it. lol
      This is one of my favorite verses. I truly believe Christ does bring us strength. Blessings for a peace filled day.

• mine didnt load either

25. Lyra A. says:

I hope y’all can see this photo! I made a decision to start training for the LA marathon next year . This year I’ll be doing a ton of 5k’s and half marathons to help supplement. It’s been a process because I really had to buckle down on my food . During all of this I decided to go back to doing CrossFit and get some personal training certification since it had been in my heart for several years now. I always thought I was never good enough because my ex husband was the fitness guy. Everyone looked to him for advice . It was hard for me since he was the main pick when we competed and I was the back up.

When I went back to a gym this year a few of the people who work there and workout there asked me if I competed and if I was certified because they were interested in me coaching the box. Immediately after that I was offered to open my own and with the announcement of me getting all the right certifications I had a few clients already waiting !

Seriously , God is good! And it’s because these people believe in me so much that it has perpetuated me into a different direction. I wake up overjoyed almost every morning. Some mornings my legs and back are sore. Some days I get lazy and don’t want to cook and just opt for fast but I remind myself that God gave me the task to be the salt and light to people around me.

8 years ago i had a dream that I could help others get to their goals physically. Since I live in a state that is so expensive I told myself that if I ever get those certifications I will work with my clients and not charge them unreasonable prices because they still need to eat. But also my goal is to educate and motivate and not just train.

I never thought in my wildest dreams I would be here but then again , man may plan but God’s will will always prevail. 🙂

I hope everyone is doing great! If you are struggling it’s okay , it took me several years to get me in the right direction. That’s what we’re all here for!

• Rosemary(OBS small group leader) says:

Wow, Lyra This is wonderful God has truly blessed you. May his blessing continue. God’s will truly does prevail.

26. My action verse is Matthew 6: 33, “But seek first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be given unto you as well.” This scripture lets me know that before doing anything, I need to first seek God’s guidance then move forward if He directs me. God has a funny way of speaking things into my Spirit and I now (because I know HIM) when He is telling me to move forward or to flee from a situation. Wishing everyone a blessed day.

• Rosemary(OBS small group leader) says:

Great verse Tonya. You are so right we do need to seek through prayer God’s purpose and guidance and he will lead us in the right direction. It is so great that you know how to listen to God, sometimes it just takes stopping and paying attention to know the right path. Have a blessed day.

27. Isaiah 43:1-2
    Do not fear for I have redeemed you, I have summoned you by name you are mine. When you pass through waters I will be with you. When you walk through the fire you will not be burned. The flames will not set you ablaze.

I love this verse because it means he will always be with me through every situation. While I eat, work, sleep, have hard times, have good times he is there. He chose me. I should not fear because as long as he is with me I can do anything.

• Rosemary(OBS small group leader) says:

Great verse, and you are so right we can walk in confidence through all situations because we are chosen by Our God, and he will always bring us through, and walks beside us. God bless you and have a wonderful day.

28. The most important part of my action plan will be my food diary.
    During Lent season, every time I write down what I have eaten, I’m going to ask myself: “Is this food choice honoring God?” “Is it beneficial to my calling?” I pray for us all that God gives us boldness, comfort, and wisdom as we implement our own action plans.

29. I have two action verses. As a member of TEAM 413, I wear Philippians 4:13 on my shirt in every race.
    In my office, I have a large plaque with my second verse: “I run in the path of your commands, for you have set my heart free.” Psalm 119:32

30. Andrea A. says:

My action verse is Philippians 4:8. It speaks action to me because it addresses the thought pattern my mind should have. I need to actively choose my thoughts to be more positive. That in turn will affect my actions to be more positive.

31. Rosemary(OBS small group leader) says:

John 15:7 If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you. Because to me it represents anchor in all that I do. If I remain in him first and foremost, if I live in his words, I will walk my path with his knowledge for me. It doesn’t mean that he will just hand me things, it means that he will lead me in the direction that will help me accomplish my goals and expectations as he (and therefore I ) desires for my journey with Him.

32. https://scontent-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/t1/1962826_10152073218311785_312578663_n.jpg
    Psalm 121:1-2 I lift up my eyes to the hills where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord the Maker of heaven and earth. Trying to remember that the Lord who made heaven and earth can certainly help me on this journey if I remember to lift up my eyes to him.

33. My #action verse of Scripture is my life verse, found in Philippians 4:13, “I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me!” Amen baby! That’s about as #action -filled as you can get. My Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ gives me the strength to do ALL things. #ACTION with Him!

34. Tammy Markell, Milton, pa says:

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

35. Marcia Glase says:

I have been reading everyone’s posts and going oh I like that verse and oh I like that verse. I have been writing the ones I like down in my
    journal. But my all time favorite is Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
    The past few days have not been good as far as staying on track but I know if I can repeat this verse and lean
    on Christ I can get back on track.

36. Lynda Parker says:

I enjoy the Blog Hop but I am an absolute photography NUT! I so love capturing God’s beauty everywhere, and combining it with His Word is just POWERFUL! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this! I’m so thankful for this study and what I am learning about HOW to get healthy!

37. I am very impressed with today’s visual reminders of His Grace…I’ll work on my submissions today. You sisters ROCK!

38. Love this idea! Thanks for sharing all the photos with verses. How encouraging!

39. Debbie B. says:

Good morning ya’ll,
    I will work on my blog this week end and hopefully have it up for next Thursday. I have a verse that I copied from my Jesus Calling devotional this morning that really spoke to me. “Trust in the Lord, and do good; dwell in the land and befriend faithfulness. Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart”. ( Psalm 37:3 & 4 ESV) I guess this will help me take #Action because I trust and believe God’s word, and the “desires of my heart” are my underlying issue with everything in my life. I am befriending faithfulness and trusting God to work everything for my good. I know I just have to be patient. I’m hoping my book comes today so I can read it in my down time with my evening client. I haven’t done yesterdays list yet, but will look at it today. I have been talking with another man with email. This time I am determined to take it slow, and not freak out if nothing comes of it. He seems like a really nice guy and I’m enjoying talking to him. I hope I can keep my cool and just keep this simple. My hormone levels are subsiding now, so with God’s guidance I’m going to try to develop a normal, slow, relationship and keep close to what God is telling me about it. If I can actually pull of a normal, slow relationship with a man this will be a first. I’m really looking forward to it. So I am taking #Action this week, and I am an OVERCOMER!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂 Hope everyone has an awesome day. 🙂 🙂 🙂 Love Ya’ll!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

40. Jackie Epstein says:

Yes!!! I did it! not sure how exactly…I took a pic of the sunrise, added text (scripture) and linked it here!!! woo hoo…Im new to this! lol…ok love this photo hop! and action plan #Action now time to go exercise!!!

41. I have two scriptures that I turn to:
    “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” Philippians 4:13
    “Everything is permissible for me – but not everything is beneficial…I will not be mastered by anything.”
    1 Corinthians 6:12
    I have been doing well in the MTC Action Plan Workbook. I have worked on different items on different days and that cuts it down to a manageable time frame. I am enjoying it. My doctor appointment is Wednesday, March 12th, and I am curious to see how much I have improved since my last lab results.
    I had trouble on Tuesday getting into and understanding Twitter, but I think I am getting the hang of it. I am looking forward to next Tuesday; I think it will be easier. I will be in Rev It Up tonight because I have finally mastered that. You P31 ladies are stretching and growing my social media abilities!! I am not doing a picture today because I have not mastered that yet; another thing for me to learn! May all of you have a blessed day today. As Lent has started our journey to the cross and resurrection at Easter may we all draw closer to our Lord God.

• Hi Lyn! Thanks for sharing your action verses today! And congrats on stretching and growing your social media skills! 🙂 I’m praying this prayer with you, “As Lent has started our journey to the cross and resurrection at Easter may we all draw closer to our Lord God.” Blessings!

42. As a deer gets thirsty for streams of water, I truly am thirsty for you, my God. Psalms 42:1 is my action verse that helps me remember to thirst for Him and not the appetite of the flesh.

43. Thank you for today’s assignment! I have no idea how to create a picture/verse, but thanks to Pinterest I had no shortage to choose from! I also discovered how to add pictures to my blog 🙂
    I have been so blessed this morning sorting through scripture, and looking at others’ posts… Who knew staying home sick would be a good thing for me? God did, of course 🙂 lol
    ‘See’ you tonight on Facebook!

44. I am reading through the Psalms for my regular Quiet Times and this morning was Psalm 62. I was so excited to read this: ” I wait quietly before God, for my victory comes from him. HE ALONE is my rock and my salvation, my fortress where I WILL NEVER BE SHAKEN!!” Praise the Lord!! My victory comes from Him not from me trying to do everything perfectly!! He IS my refuge and my strength!!
    vs 7 “My victory and honor come from God alone, He is my refuge a rock where NO enemy can reach me!!”
    Emphasis is my of course but i am so excited to read this, this morning when I so really needed it. After having 11 days of sticking to my pre-planned menu I blew it!! Cake came walking in the door…..my granddaughter helped bake it…Oh MY!! Resisted for almost the whole day and then when I was alone and in secret I broke down. Of course that was Tuesday….”Fat Tuesday” no less and the one time in the whole year to eat a “punch-key” and for those who dont’ know what that is, it is about a 500 calorie jelly filled doughnut!! UHHHH!!! I know excuses, excuses….OVERRULED !! But God remains constant and is my Refuge and my Strength and an ever present help in trouble. My prayer to day is that I go to him instead of try to rely on my own strength which will get me nowhere.
    God Bless and have great day ladies.

45. Kathy LM says:

What a morning filled with encouragement! I had the privilege to spend time with my friend who started me on the road to Made to Crave and now the second study. We live four hours apart and circumstances brought her here to spend the night at my home. I am on a spring break for two days so I have this wonderful time to work on my plan! Earlier I filled out my starting point assessments and then I looked at many beautiful action verses copying many of them down to pour over later. I have not made my own photo for this activity. I wrote in my notes…What is my action verse? The first one that came to mind is Be Still and Know that I Am God. I know that is sort of opposite of taking ACTION. I think today’s blog said the same thing. I jump into things too quickly without asking for God’s guidance and wisdom. I am glad I am home today with no distractions from my job outside the home so I can spend time seeking God about what He wants me to learn about action.

• Tonya McCoy ~ Group 7 Leader says:

I love that verse Kathy & I do believe in order to take action we do have to be still & listen to God. That is awesome you got to spend some time with your friend!

46. Lee Kathleen says:

So many beautiful verses expressed with such beautiful pictures!! Here is my action verse for this week: Philippians 4:8 “Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things.” This is one of my lifetime verses that I keep coming back to again and again:)

47. Patty Cooper says:

“My” verse for the year…”He must increase, but I must decrease”. John 3:30 <3

48. Good morning friends,
    One of my favorite verses is Jeremiah 29:11, “I know what I’m doing. I have it all planned out…plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for.” I’m so glad to have a Father God who assures me He knows what He is doing and has a plan specifically designed for me. In this journey it is comforting to know that He is going to take care of me and never abandon me. It is also exciting that He is going to give me the future I hope for which is growing physically healthy, and spiritually and emotionally mature. What do I have to do? Let go of the control, listen to Him through His word and do the very best I can. Prayers for everyone to have a wonderful and healthy weekend.

• Deborah Isaacs says:

Deborah Isaacs Group #7
      Hi Nancy, it sure does feel good to know that God will never abandon us and will alwasy be with us in time of need.

49. Cassie O. says:

Psalm 23:1 “The Lord is my shepherd. I lack nothing.”
    ^This sums up what goes through my mind repeatedly in my weakest moments.

50. Tanya Shippy says:

Yesenia, thanks so much for sharing Hebrews 12:11. For the moment all discipline seems painful rather than pleasant, but later it yields the peaceful fruit to those who have been trained by it. I immediately zeroed in on the phrase “it yields peaceful fruit”. I remember how much chaos filled my life when a family member was fighting drug addiction and how much unrest I feel experiencing this addiction to food. I am so looking forward to the peaceful fruit that comes from being more disciplined!

51. First attempt. 😉

pic.twitter.com/uYP6XHHkxA

• Hi Sheila! I love, love, love Isaiah!! And this verse is a great one! Thanks for sharing today! If you click on the blue box above (under all the picture icons) that says “Add your link” you can paste your link there and have your picture show up above with the rest! Have a great day!

52. Christy Nelsen says:

I chose: “Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified, Do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you may go.” Joshua 1:9

This is going to be a long journey and we must be courageous and not get discouraged. We will not be perfect but that’s ok. As long as we use each experience to bring us closer in relationship with God. I think it can also be a scary thing to be on this journey. It is for me…so He reminds us to not be terrified!

Have a blessed day Sisters! I love ya!

53. I spent a wonderful hour looking at all these wonderful Picture Blogs of Bible Verses and what a blessing! Such a time of encouragement and fueling my enthusiasm for my walk with the Lord on this journey. They all did a fabulous job! Such a great idea P31 leaders yay <3 My action bible verse for this journey is a verse from the study

Isaiah 43:18-19 about how we should forget the past and how God is doing a new thing in us now this moment.

• Tonya McCoy ~ Group 7 Leader says:

They are all wonderful aren’t they Loresa? I thought this was a great idea too. Love that scripture!

54. Audrey A says:

My verse: 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

“You are not your own; you were bought at a price.
    Therefore honor God with your bodies.”

Read complete verses in NIV or NASB

55. Hi Ladies,
    First of all I hope that you all have a good day. Been reading so many comments this morning, what a way to inspire me. Tried to do the photo thing with scripture but I think I bombed it, not to computer literate even with directions. But my scripture is 2 Corinthians 12:9 MY GRACE IS SUFFICIENT FOR YOU, FOR MY POWER IS MADE PERFECT IN WEAKNESS. And I am so glad I am not the only one dealing with weakness. Amen.
    Did very well with my calorie and fiber intake yesterday. Stayed below 1800 and above 25 believe it or not, I was amazed. Looking forward to the Facebook Bible study tonight, however a trip to the dentist today for a painful tooth might leave me where I won’t feel like contributing tonight. I will probably fall off the wagon per say today, as it is past 11a and all I have had is water and coffee and I now must rush to get ready for the dentist. Bye Bye breakfast and probably lunch.
    I just want to take another moment to tell each and everyone of you, how blessed I feel to be apart of such a group of women who are so supportive and really care. I have never done an online bible study before, and I am thrilled I choose this study. Yeah I need to lose weight for sure but I need to keep God in this equation and in other areas of my life as well. So thank you, thank you, and thank you for being such an inspiration, and actually responding to my comments. You ladies are truly a blessing, truly amazed. Gotta go get ready for the big bad dentist. Hope to take part in FB tonight. LOVE YOU GALS

• Wendy from Group 7 says:

Congrats on hitting your numbers yesterday!! Hope the rest of your day goes better than expected.

• Tonya McCoy ~ Group 7 Leader says:

Shawn, I love that verse! So, glad you are a part of OBS. We definitely have to keep God in the forefront! I am praying for you & your trip to the dentist!

• Shawn, so proud of you….also, I love the verse….Keep up the good work, praying for you and also praying about your dentist visit!! Blessings Anna

56. Michele says:
    • Kristi Seat says:

Hi Michele,
      We are unable to view your photo on Facebook. It may be due to your privacy settings.

Blessings sister!
      ~Kristi Seat (OBS Ministry Team)

57. My verse is 1 COR. 10:31

58. Hello Sisters!
    Thank you all for sharing your photos, their so inspiring! Unfortunately I’m not able to share mine with you all. I’ve tried to no avail, I followed the instrustions (a few times) and can’t seem to get it uploaded. I’m wondering if I missed something here, am I the only one who couldn’t upload my image?? However, my action verse is 2 Timothy 1:7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. I hope your all having a wonderful week. #Action

59. amy black says:

I have been blessed by God to write our group 13 daily devos. in todays I found so many treasures in the context surrounding our week 1 verse, so I decided to post a photo for our first photo hop on James 1:6… I am so loving to slowing down too shelly.. what a wonderful blessing you are to us… precious and loved.. It feels so good to be doing something I know God has called me to do, and as beth moore has said, ” I knew God wanted me to write and teach because I can never keep to myself what revelations He shares with me..” much love and God bless you…

60. Hi Sisters,
    Update I was able to upload my photo blog entry 🙂 Yay finally 🙂

61. Adrienne says:

Still working on the picture part, but my action verse is Neh 6:3 –
    And I sent messengers to them, saying, “I am doing a great work and I cannot come down. Why should the work stop while I leave it and come down to you?”

It encourages me to stay on the path and not give into temptation (from myself or others).

• Kelly - OBS group 7 says:

Adrienne-
      Love when we find our encouragement in the Word and it helps us to avoid those temptations. Great Word!!

62. Thanks Dawn Witt for posting for me!☺

63. Angela Rivera says:

Thank you so much all you ladies for your stories and encouragement. I was the first to post this morning and told how defeated and discouraged I was. I felt your prayers on my drive into work this morning and cried when I read your posts. Thank you so much! Praise God for you!
    “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!”

• Kelly - OBS group 7 says:

Angela-
      I am so excited that this is an encouraging area for us all. Praying that the rest of your week is blessed.

64. Jenny Giertz says:

Not that into computer-figuring-out-things here… tried to follow directions, but spending too much time not getting it to work, so I checked the “Comment” link and saw others were posting their favorite verse here, so I am too!! I have many favorite verses, but the one I always seem to come back to lately when I am stressed or in need of comfort or just need to refocus is Isaiah 26:3 “You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you.” Keep trusting in the Lord, no matter what comes my way… He is Sovereign and in control. He will guide me and comfort me, and be my Strength. Whether I seem to be doing all the right things, or seem to be doing nothing right. God loves me, He is my peace and I trust in Him. Thank You Father for Your love and presence in my life.

65. Christine says:

There are so many verses to choose from it’s hard to pick just one. This is one that has been rattling around in my head for a few weeks now. Ps 34:8 Taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man (woman) that takes refuge in him.
    I’d just like to share some exciting news. God sent me an accountability partner from my church all over a comment about fiber. Turns out she was praying for an accountability partner as well. I LOVE how God cares about the little details in our lives and that nothing is an accident.

66. Hoping this works…..My verse is Joshua 1:9!

67. Evelyn Cota says:

Help, I have been trying to post my pic, from fb, the instruction to do match what I see. Can you help?

68. I’m so NOT computer smart…I posted a picture of my verse: 62:1 Truly my soul silently waits for God (only), I had verse mapped several months ago. Anyway I have it on Facebook, but that’s as far as I could get ;o( LOL. Put that’s been one of the verse that has helped me thru my journey…Anna

69. Theresa says:

Wasted way too much time trying to upload a picture today. Very frustrating. It keep saying the file is too large. Tried saving it in different formats. Sigh.

70. Lynn Fincher says:

Romans 8:28 We know that all things work together for good for those who love God, who are called according to his purpose .. Have no picture to share but want to say even when we do have worries God is there to remind us that He is there lovingly and He brings me back to the hope that He is working through all things for good…
    It is a continued relationship with our Savior to get us through these hurdles of our Action Plans…

71. Dawayna says:

Thank you everyone for sharing your heart and struggles. I’ve enjoyed reading through them tonight and knowing I’m not alone. I share your struggles of defeat and success. I was so close to my goal weight a couple years ago and I felt so great. I was able to get off all my medicines, sleep so much better, enjoy hiking with my family, and felt great about myself. Then, life fell apart through so many struggles. I feel like I ate my way through 2013. I did the MTC study (AGAIN) and I’m slowly working on my “healthy eating journey.” It’s not coming off as fast as a couple years ago, but it’s PROGRESS. I’m so very thankful for God’s never-ending GRACE and that His MERCIES are new every single morning! I’m making an intentional effort to do it with God (and each of you) and not by myself. Thanks for your scriptures and encouragement everyone! I absolutely LOVE the photo hop. Like someone mentioned earlier, I don’t always have time to read through blogs, but love looking at the photos and scriptures. Praying for each one of you…may we all grow closer to God moment by moment, choice by choice, day by day!

72. Angela Cheshire says:

“Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me” – Psalms 51:10

If you are able to get the picture to load from this link, it is a beautiful waterfall that just screams this verse.

• Michele says:

That is one of mine also! I can’t post a photo (I am using Chrome, but when I right click, no “view image” is available). Mine is Isaish 40:31 but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

• Janine Crowe says:

Great verse. I like it too. I did not have the view image option either so I posted my verse in the comments, too.

73. These were great! I enjoyed reading and seeing these verses!!!!

74. Cynthia says:

I loved “Through the Lens” tonight. Ya’ll are soooo creative!

75. Karen Snyder (Group 28) says:

Trust in the Lord with all your heart
    and lean not on your own understanding

I made a little Picmonkey photo but I can’t get it to show up! Oh well 🙂 Loved seeing everyone else’s pics!

76. These are awesome! Thank EVERYONE of you for sharing ♥

77. The picture I want to share today isn’t one that can be caputured in a photo or seen by the eye. It is a picture of myself that saw today in my emotional eating. Initially I was trying to think of the perfect photo of myself I could share with all of you today. There is no better picture to share other than truth of myself.

78. The new picture I want to see of myself by the end of this study is one of strength as overcomer of emotional eating and a healthier lifestyle. By the way all of you look so beautiful in words and in your photos

79. I could use some pray this evening for strength to overcome this stronghold. I have been having more days of disobedience than success. This has been a lifelong struggle, as Lysa described, an raging internal battle for 40+ years., self hate, shame, etc. I have lost weight, 70 lbs., and know how to eat healthfully but sinned again tonight. I know GOD is forgiven me but I feel awful from continuing this cycle. It has to stop. I am praying for a heart change.
    Thank you whoever is led to pray.

80. Suzanne R. says:

“The LORD will be your confidence and He will keep your foot from being snared”
    Proverbs 3:26

81. Verna Kauffman says:

Good Morning! I just thought I should let you know I am dropping out of the Bible Study.. not because I want to, but because life is too demanding at this point.. we are out of town til Mon night so I got a late start and then my 4 month old came down w/ RSV and I haven’t been able to even get started.. and I haven’t been able to get my book ordered. I hope you do this study next winter again!! thanks, and blessings, Verna

82. Michelle says:

The first action verses that came to mind are Ephesians 6:1-20. I so quickly forget that this is not just a bad habit, laziness, or even bad genes, but instead an all out war with Satan himself for my attention and soul. My sinful disobedience to God in this area is heartbreaking . . . devastating, but I am so thankful that God has supplied me with the armor to fight this fight!

83. linda f says:

i just want to stop by and say that i loved that verse psalm 62:1 thank you for sharing . and i love all the post and pictures .

84. I got off to a rocky start. I missed 3 days! I let work be my priority. Thank God I am in a Grace Place here. My verse has been used many times and applies to me today. “Be still and know that I am God.” He has given me this verse many times. Most likely this is because I let life get in the way.
    I did eat more fish this week and will get the fiber foods I will need when I shop this weekend. Sorry to be scattered — this verse just came to me — “Seek first the Kingdom of God and the rest will be added to you.” I have some catching up to do. Thank you for being there.

85. Janine Crowe says:

I like II Corinthians 5:17 – Therefore, if any one is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has passed away, behold, the new has come. Now that I am in the Made 2 Crave Action Plan OBS, I think that this verse can be applied to my efforts to become more healthy and physically fit.

86. http://weheartit.com/entry/67624006
    I am hoping this verse from Ephesians 3:20 will give me the strength I need to get through this study successfully. (Not sure this link will work.)

87. I loved looking at all of the inspirational quotes thank you to everyone. I do not have a Facebook/twitter/blog account but by favorite verse is Philippians 4: 6-7 which tells us to not worry but to pray about everything. This verse always reminds me that prayer is so important in my relationship with God.

88. I absolutely love the Photo Hop. I pinned quite a few verse that stood out to me for later. 🙂

89. Lori Knutson says:

Greetings, all! I am beginning too late to post a picture, but I enjoyed the brilliant array of photos that were posted. I have two verses I am going to focus on. The first comes from our readings: “Everything is permissible…but not everything is beneficial.” (1 Corinthians 10:23) This is to help me filter out those things that will not make me stronger and better physically, spiritually, and mentally and to really focus on those thoughts, words, and actions that will. My second verse is actually a verse that several members of my family lean on, “But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.” (Isaiah 40:31) What a blessing this group is; I look forward to the journey!

90. Gwendolyn Gibson says:

This is my first online bible study and week 3. I am experiencing a range of emotions at this point such as I can’t give up and I will do this and succeed. My biggest struggle is trying to eat right when the funds are very low. Working for a major school board system, my salary has been cut a number of times and I just don’t have the resources I used to have to eat right and so I am struggling with inches. Any recommendations on eating healthy on an extremely low budget?

91. Just how much folic acid do you need to notice a difference in your hair growth.
    Vitamin E is particularly beneficial, promoting healing, good
    blood circulation, and fortified capillary walls.
    Inlcude fish, whole grains, legumes, dairy
    products, and fresh fruits and vegetables to prevent
    wrinkles and maintain healthy skin.

92. Those who are looking for a workout routine that works should check
    out bootcamp Las Vegas (. # 3 Summer Day Camp in Norfolk County, Massachusetts: Skyhawks.
    ” Other items such as cell phone(s), small shovel, axe, sunglasses, whistle, appropriate clothing including a hat, ID cards, and cash. When it comes to the IRS, record keeping is everything. The internal frame makes it easy to carry even when it. Take photos of your family members against the backdrop of a setting or rising sun. The parents who attend love it, including graduating with their children on the final day. While shooting lakes, try to catch the reflection of rocks or mountains or even your tent in the calm waters. Boot camp workouts have become well-liked amongst both males and women simply because you receive to suffer proper along some other individuals while sweating off those calories and feeling your muscles burn. Remember the brochures camps used to produce in order to promote themselves.

93. This dilutes stomach acid, making meal digestion more difficult.
    I actually got so annoyed with doing squats that were not being counted, that I had to end the workout, and skip into another one.
    Despite the fact that weight problems has grown to be not unusual, it’s not healthful.

94. We tend to gain weight during sugar consumption because it lacks these vital nutrients.
    When I exercise everyday I perspire much easier when I wear the device and it really worked helping me lose weight.
    The Weight – Watchers mobile app for Black – Berry is great at this.

95. Lawat leaf extracts are traditionally used in preventing hair loss, promoting hair growth and releaving
    itchiness and skin inflammation. Zinc absorption and vitamin C intake could be synergistic.
    Testing blood or saliva usually is done in the morning and
    evening with the normal ranges as noted below.

96. By way of example, an Ophthalmologist should employ staffs who may help you pick a
    qualified frames to your eyes, as the doctor is attending another patient.
    All people should have periodic and thorough eye
    examinations as part of routine primary care, especially since many eye diseases are asymptomatic.

Many eye care professionals do not use the blade-like instruments and choose the laser method
    instead.

97. These significant changes give an opening to a market of specialists when it comes to tax preparation, auditing and bookkeeping.
    It provides comprehensive solutions to every accounting problem related to your business.
    It is being embraced by students all over the world with a great vigor;
    a course called Sage line 50 certification was
    pursued by a record no.

98. In the last five years, the survey states, a face life,
    or rhytidectomy, is one of the most requested
    of all invasive procedures. Calvert states, it
    requires a great deal of planning and preparation, as well
    as a lengthy recovery time (a three to five week hospital stay,
    with about six weeks of home rest prior to returning to work).
    The various types of plastic surgery on the face are:.

99. Nevertheless, if a bank is a CPA member but does not have the authority to offer LVTS fund transfers, the said member bank can still offer
    LVTS services to their clients. This can be done in several ways, and the specialist has the right knowledge to help you to enjoy.
    Module 4: No cost Internet site readers Instruments: This module
    teaches you the way you may possibly generate visitors with
    your delivers totally free.

100. It may sound like a mission, but 20 minutes is not a lot if you think about
    it. Basically the foremost vital thing with skin care products is
    their selection. A number of would say that will sometimes they rarely find time to rinse their hair.

101. Avoid conditioners with sulfates and keep one
    protein based conditioner at hand whenever you experience excessive
    shedding, breakage and lost moisture. Basically the foremost vital thing with skin care products is their selection. This will cause the hair to
    stretch and finally break.

102. If you are serious about losing weight and living
    a healthier lifestyle, it is about time that you look more into
    the HCG hormone diet. Using good times ahead for your weight loss situation can give you awesome results
    each time you want to do something effective in making sure you can fit in those pants or that dress
    for the special occasion. For you to avoid these side effects, it is necessary to take supplements, such as those recommended by
    Dr.

103. The beginning of the end came the day Nia’s boyfriend didn’t take up her offer of caring for him when he was ill.
    Vitamin B5 is also very much necessary to stop hair fall and
    then it well also helps the hair to grow quickly. Testing blood or saliva usually is done in the morning and evening
    with the normal ranges as noted below.

104. Rather than doing it themselves, many people would agree they need expert hands for the jobs.
    Some complete assistance moving companies would raise the price on the day of the shift and cause scuffles.

As you’ll find when moving to Los Angeles, finding a bargain is akin to
    finding a goldmine.

105. Another one of the dangers of weight loss injections is that of Hyper Stimulation Syndrome.
    You got fat or overweight for a reason, and unless you
    change your lifestyle and work top maintain your new low weight,
    you will simply put it back on again as happens with most people that initially lose eight using a diet.
    It likewise calls for great amounts of fluids, definitely not below a couple of liters
    per day. Most of the people careful about their regular meal but they are very slapdash about their favorite food.
    A T W Simeons and brought to the attention of the larger public by Trudeau in his New York Times
    Bestseller book ‘The Weight Loss Cure’ What is HCG and what does it do.
    In fact, by the time an individual reaches his or her forties, stress and anxiety tend to build up.
    By the same token, there are other foods that you need to eat.

In addition to this you can add sweeteners particularly artificial sweeteners such
    as saccharine. With the HCG weight loss program,
    you simply put 10 drops under your tongue morning, noon and evening at least
    30 minutes prior to eating. HCG is an important indicator because it
    can be used as a measure of how a pregnancy is progressing.

106. Replacing the wax ring is a lot less difficult and expensive than replacing the toilet, but if
    you have wanted a new commode, this is your chance. Adjust
    it one link at a time, flushing after each adjustment.
    A new toilet will give the bathroom an up-date, sleek touch.

107. The summer day camps allow your children to be active and enjoy themselves in a
    supervised manner for a day. Oliver’s community focus, teamwork with other
    teachers and desire to see all students succeed are just a few of the reasons that
    she was named 2006 National Teacher of the Year-an achievement for which she was recently honored by President George W.
    Special tents or cabins will be ready for the camping
    children to relax. My great grandfather was a high-rigger and he had
    spikes attached to the instep of his boots, a leather and canvas strap to put
    around the trunk of the tree so he could climb to the top,
    a small voyageurs’ ax and a one-man whip saw for topping the tree.
    American baseball players will often join their teammates
    in these smaller leagues, or they will wind up playing in Europe or Japan. These camps can be attended by almost anyone who has the interest to.
    Or you could be flexible and respond by adapting to the changing situation. These summer
    camps kids with disabilities are usually given special therapeutic services.
    Any dream or goal before you can be approached this way. You will
    find a description of these exercises in the book titled Boot Camp Fitness
    for All Shapes and Sizes by Lt.

108. First of all whenever you opt for weight loss measures the most important thing that you require is
    the motivation which is very difficult to get at home.
    This problem cannot be solve in any exercise or diet plan unless you
    use the special ingredient which is h – CG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin).

This is when you’ll see major weight changes – sometimes up to a pound a day.

109. You’ll start to see your business come back to life. Efficiency- Unlike many traditional marketing automation methods, social media marketing provides
    an instant connection between the company and its target audience.
    As gratifying as it may be to share your latest achievement or even the latest company gossip, such information posted
    publicly could attract the attention of your competitors.
    And the closer you are to the top, the more business you will receive.

You treat these in the same way as a normal site, by using the right on-page SEO techniques you would for any website,
    but you also have the option of including your own site within the page, by using the i – Frame system.
    What are the problems that individual has that you can solve.
    Nonprofits can also benefit from social media marketing that is, using social
    networking websites to make a membership base and keep supporters informed.
    So, to overcome this issue Facebook likes are now available on online.
    People will take notice of the effort you’re putting
    in. Linked – In and Facebook are probably the two best sites for entrepreneurs to begin with.

110. This is unusual as until recently, skin cancer rates were highest as
    recorded in populations of people over 75. Cultivating Tennis Champions
    in Singapore with our amazing tennis coaches
    and lessons. The more you surrender, the more you find pouring into your life.

111. Where business and personal taxes are concerned, hiring a Manhattan CPA can benefit you a great deal when you consider that they have far more knowledge about these issues than what most business owners and individuals do.
    There was also an issue in the Sturbridge case where
    there was no information forthcoming from the Election Division other than referring to the web page.
    You can solve any tax problem immediately if you have the right CPA
    working for you.

112. On the other hand, not all fluorescent fixtures are the same.
    The main reason for this is that many inmates learn the trade of
    contracting in jail, because it does not regularly require a
    background check when others jobs may refuse them because of their prison record.

You can also use tile as backsplash or can use them either in a
    traditional manner or diagonally.

113. However, when choosing a plastic surgeon some things are to be
    kept in mind. There are many forms of lasers available for skin resurfacing.

Wavefront -guided LASIK, contact our Sacramento office for a complimentary eye care consultation.

114. However, sometimes we need to do something a little
    more adventurous, or perhaps a little more pointedly
    self-serving. There are differences between Persian patients in the US as opposed to those in Iran.
    This massage also encompasses the beauty facial techniques making this a wonderfully
    relaxing massage to receive.

115. But, that’s the beauty of Kegel and pelvic floor exercises.

I loved the trunk of the dress a lot more than the front because of all of the layers of tulle all the way
    down the train. Before I address shapewear let
    me say that if you haven’t already invested in a QUALITY
    bra, that needs to be resolved ASAP.

116. Heat stroke (or sun stroke) is also a danger of being in the sun too long.
    Are you wondering how to treat a heat rash you think you got from
    a from being in a tanning bed. There are additional ways to
    have tanned skin even when there are piles of snow on the ground.

117. The top ties in a halter style and is very comfortable.
    Simply rub your finger-tips up and down about ten times and
    then rub them from the corners of your eyes outwards.
    The airbrush tan will gradually fade over
    time as the dead skin layer starts to fall off though it can be reapplied every week for a great sunless tan.

118. Therefore, renting is one of the best solutions for their housing needs.
    Narrow down your choices to a maximum of three companies based on their answers to your questions and your gut feeling.
    help you avoid pitfalls like this and find a real relationship.

119. You can use a hair dryer on the surface if you can’t wait until
    the next day. The main reason for this is that many inmates learn the
    trade of contracting in jail, because it does not regularly require a
    However, you could lessen the financial burden by insisting
    that the plumber you have called to save the day locates the cheapest parts he or she can possibly find.

120. Some booksellers give on-line rate reductions which are not available in store.
    Individuals and organizations, who find the procedure of preparing
    tax statements and filing them quite difficult, can opt for outsourcing tax return. Accounts Receivable: The function within an accounting system that
    manages customers and customer invoices.

121. It is also supposed to encourage your hypothalamus to “reset” your system’s metabolic process making it easier for
    you to digest and process the foods that you eat. When the time comes to purchase HCG the very first time,
    making the effort to look, to check, and also to research prices and
    shipping costs is needed. Bones and nails are also
    strengthened, which is an important factor that effects more than your appearance.

122. The target is to attain a flash of clarity, so they are
    able to view exactly how they are harming themselves and damaging the