Here’s your overview of what’s coming up in Week 2 of the Made to Crave Action Plan~
First, watch this video I recorded to get us ready for another great week doing the Action Plan. Our theme this week: #EatSmart
Verse of the Week~
Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.~ Thessalonians 5:16-18
Word of the Week~
Week 2 Happenings ~
- Video message from Lysa TerKeurst and Dr. Chilton. As you watch the video, use the outline to follow along or to take notes on anything that stands out to you. If you have time you can begin the Group Discussion questions, but we will also be working on these Tuesday.
- Dr. Chilton, co-author of Made to Crave Action Plan and of Gene Smart Wellness joins our Made to Crave Conference Call Series LIVE on today’s call. Future guests include: Buck Buhler of B3 Fitness, Amy Lykins of LEAN Wellness, and author of Made to Crave and co-author of the Made to Crave Action Plan, Lysa TerKeurst. Denise Hammond will be joining us for our webinar: Overcoming the Challenges of a Lifelong Commitment to Healthy Eating, taking place week 5.
- To sign up, click here.
- Group Discussion Questions from the Made to Crave Action Plan. Check your email or the P31 study blog on the Proverbs 31 website for more details.
- We’ll begin the Between-Sessions Personal Study and Action Plan section. Check your email or the P31 study blog on the Proverbs 31 website for more details.
Today you can take a break from the study or join in one of these optional activities:
- Photo Hop ~ What a fun new addition to this study! We loved looking at so many pictures last week that reflected James 1:5. Can’t wait to see what y’all do with this week’s assignment…and here it is! Eat Smart - Share a picture of one of your healthy food choices from this week (breakfast, lunch, dinner, or snack)
- Rev It Up ~ 8 pm EST. LIVE interactive Bible study on Facebook (you must have a Facebook account to participate). Go ahead and click on the following link NOW to get all the directions and information you need for this Thursday’s event. You don’t want to miss this! It’s wildly fun and amazing how impactful! https://www.facebook.com/events/1455490398014104/?ref=5
- Complete any part of the Week 2 plan that you haven’t gotten to yet. Reflect on this week’s verses, 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18.
- We stormed the heavens with our prayers last week and we will do it again this week! Join us today for a time of prayer and praises with our beautiful OBS Prayer Coordinator, Jamy Whitaker!
That pretty much wraps up Week 2! Remember to rejoice, pray, give thanks, & #EatSmart!
In the comment section today, write this week’s verse then share how you can rejoice always, pray continually, and give thanks in all circumstances? Is this possible? I can’t wait to hear your thoughts on this!