How To Make A Scripture Personalized Box

Okay guys, we have a treat for you today!

We are so excited about the power of this week’s verse and we wanted to do something to help make this “come to life” for you. ๐Ÿ™‚

ย 2timothy.resize

Kristy Aiken is on our OBS Team, and she’s just a ball full of fun. But she is also one of the most caring and genuine people in our OBS community.

And when I saw something she did for Melissa, I just knew I had to share this with you all.

A few months ago Kristy sent Melissa a care package with a box full of personalized scripture. It sits on Melissa’s desk at the Proverbs 31 office, and when Mel is feeling down or just needs some inspiration, she reaches into that box and pulls out one of those verses. They are so powerful!

Since its such a great idea, we wanted to show you how to make one for yourself or to give to someone! ๐Ÿ™‚

howtomakeaprayerbox

Step 1ย

Kristy put together a document with all the verses she uses. All you need to do is download this PDF and then personalize them.

Click here for the PDF:ย Prayer Box Scripture

*Please note, once you download the PDF and you cannot type on it you can just copy and paste the scriptures into another document. ๐Ÿ™‚

Step 2ย

Print out the personalized scripture and cut them into strips. Michael’s and Walmart has cute paper you can use to print on!
box1

ย Step 3

You can use anything from a mason jar to a teapot to a cute homemade box. Once you have the perfect “box” or container then just fold them up and put them in!

box 2

Isn’t that so easy?

I think I’m going to make one for each of my daughters for Easter!

Let us know what you think about this idea and if you decide to create one yourself! ๐Ÿ™‚ What a great tool to put Chapter 2 into practice. Keep working through Chapter 2 and I’ll seeย you back here on Friday.

We have a special post as we continue to prepare our hearts to celebrate the resurrection of Jesus.

Nicki ๐Ÿ™‚

Comments

1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this idea!!! Kristy, your creativity and love for others, and the way you encourage and lift sisters up, blows me away!!! I love you tons and bunches!!
    I am going to make one of these for SURE ๐Ÿ™‚ Thank you for sharing such an AWESOME idea ๐Ÿ™‚ <3

• Head down to Marissa’s comment below for a Word-formatted copy of the verses. It will save you lots of time and trouble in making the document editable.

2. christy osteen says:

I love this idea.

3. What awesome idea Thanks for sharing

4. thank you

5. Andrea Keawe says:

Ooooh I love this, thank you for sharing. I can’t wait to get started. Blessings

6. Love, love, love this! I’m going to use this with my teens in SS! Thank you. ๐Ÿ˜‰

7. Kelly Smith says:

Thanks Nicki this is great! I love God boxes! In recovery we actually did one in reverse putting our worries and problems down on a paper, and then putting it into the box and giving it to God.

I’m excited to see the PDF, I’ve been working on building up my own notebook of verses and positive statements to keep w/ me and have as a go to. I found the perfect travel size with a ring on one end so you can flip thru the 2×3 cards and the far end closes together w/ elastic so they stay together and don’t get damaged.

I wanted to offer an option when printing out the PDF verses. They might have to be reformatted but if you know how to copy paste or convert to Microsoft, and then put them onto the forms under your labels for mailings. Find the Avery labels are 2×4 and put the verses on those. Leave room at the top so that you can put in a hole punch on each side. Then slide them into loop rings. We have one in our house that has 365 one for each day of the year, and you just flip it! ( I wish I could upload a pic!)

Blessings
    Kelly smith #58

Also is there anyway to do more twitter parties, what if they were “unofficial” but we just said Tuesdays if you’d like meet with your sisters at this time? Heck, add Friday or Saturday too please! They’re my favorite, and I’ve unfortunately missed the last 3 and I can’t bear the thought of waiting until the next study!

• Lisa- marie says:

Kelly

• Ah, Kelly, a kindred God Box user – and from the rooms – nice to meet you here!

• Gail Harless says:

Ah, Kelly, I have thought the same thing! What if a bunch of us used #LivingSoThat? We could just spontaneously talk, chat, share, maybe once in a while one of us would ask a question! It would at least be fun to try! The only thing is how to get the word out…

8. My dad is dying of cancer and I’m halfway around the world. I’m going to make one of these for him and my mom as they walk through this incredibly difficult time. Each day they will be reminded of my love for them, but even more of the love God has for them. Thank you for such a wonderful idea.

• Lisa- marie says:

Mindy, sorry to hear about your dad. I think this will be an awesome gift for your parents. I will be praying not only for your dad and mom but also for you.

• I am praying for your parents and your self. I know it can be so hard when you aren’t close and able to visit as much as you would like.
      Melanie (group60)

• I will be praying for all of you in your family during this struggle with your dad’s illness.

Debbie (group 60)

• Mindy, I’m praying for your parents and your family.

Rachel (Group 60)

9. Anastasia Corbin says:

Absolutely love this idea! ๐Ÿ™‚ I have actually made several of these for friends and groups of ladies. I am excited to check out this document and see what other personalized verses there are to use. ๐Ÿ™‚ Thank you!

10. Love This! THANK YOU for sharing!

11. Gena - Proverbs 31 Ministries OBS Team says:

I love this! I am thinking ahead of what a great Christmas present this would be for so many people in my life! Especially the hard to buy for grandparents! I know I need one on my own desk! I think it’s time to start collecting fun little boxes at garage sales, goodwill, and other thrift stores! Just chalk it up as another benefit of the awesome OBS community!

• Lisa- marie says:

Gena, This sounds like a great idea. I have a lot of little boxes that could be used Maybe even for Teachers
      As this school year ends.

• Ooooh! I was a teacher before moving to Germany and this would be an awesome gift to receive as a teacher!!! Great idea!

12. Thanks! Going to make one for my daughter as she leaves for college in the fall

13. Janet F (Proverbs 31 Ministries OBS Team) says:

I love these online Bible studies so much and lave learned so much from them and making these scripture boxes is one of the things I learned in previous studies. I have made several of these for friends who are going through some hard times. They have told me time and time again, even a year later, how much those personalized scriptures have blessed them!! Thanks for sharing this so others can benefit from these awesome gifts, thank you Kristy for all the awesome verses!!! โ™ฅ

14. So excited can’t wait to make one for self but have a few people in mind as well thx again awesome idea

15. Sheila Watson says:

Love this idea! Thank you Nikki for sharing. and Kristi for being so creative.

16. Nancy Cameron says:

I LOVE these scriptures and I LOVE this idea….I an somewhat of a technophobe and I cannot “personalize ” them with my name …can anyone help? thanks,

17. Patricia D says:

WHAT A Great Idea .I know a few people I can make one for. ๐Ÿ™‚

18. Colleen K says:

Love this! I am going to make these for myself and my friends.

19. Nancy Cairo says:

I love it !!!!!

20. Jennifer Gearheart says:

LOVE this idea! This is wonderful and will be making several of these!!

21. Nicole Nista says:

I love this ! I can not wait to make one for my Daughter, Grandmother and I ๐Ÿ™‚

Xo
    Nicole

22. When I seen the Gift of the Scripture Box that Kristy gave to Melissa, I thought ” What a wonderful Gift and way to share God’s word and it be encouraging, motivating, uplifting . Love it. I plan to make one for both my daughters , some for a few of my friends and for my 2 sisters, 2 sister-n-laws, and my mom. I’m so excited. . Thank you for sharing ๐Ÿ™‚

23. Adrienne says:

I love the idea, thank you for sharing and I will be making for my Bible Study sisters.

24. Jennifer B. says:

Oh my gosh this is so perfect and on time!!!! I’m working on a “box of love” project for all my girlfriends and I kept praying for a particular scripture for each of them to put a bit of encouragement in the gift. This is even better: SEVERAL scriptures!!! Thanks for sharing

25. Donna Carter says:

I can think of four people I want to make this for! Thank you for the idea.

26. Chrysue Schlageter says:

Such a great idea. Wendy sent these to us the other day. It was such a blessing to read through them. I love the idea of sharing them and making a blessing box. Thank you !

27. I love this idea!!! This is one of the most precious gift ideas.

28. What a wonderful idea! This is something I will make ASAP! Thanks!

29. Sabrina Ebert says:

An awesome idea…I lead the children’s ministry at our church and I think this gift is so appropriate for the three ladies that help me with this ministry. I have invited them all out for dinner next week Friday and passing this onto each one of them is the perfect gift especially since I will leaving them to run the things whilst I deliver my baby at end of June and dissappear for a while.

Thank you…I could not have thought of a more special gift…God’s Word!

I am enjoying this study and getting through the lessons, perservering and loving it!

Bless you all
    Sabrina

30. I have a Mason jar by my coffee pot. It’s full of verses. Every morning as my coffee brews I ask The Lord to talk with me & I pull out a verse. Most mornings it’s exactly what I need to start my day. It’s like a kiss & a “good morning love” from my heavenly Daddy.

31. These verses are so beautiful and powerful they almost brought tears to my eyes while I was reading them to myself. It’s amazing that God would love me that much.

32. I’m so glad you posted this! I was wondering how to get my own personalized box after seeing Melissa’s video the other day talking about it. I’m going to make one for myself and one for a friend who is going through a difficult time right now. Thanks!!

33. I LOVE the idea of a personal Scripture box. In fact I loved it so much I decided to make one! I’m going to make 3 more for Easter. One for my dad, one for my ex-husband and his family, and one for my son. The verse I pulled out for myself was Psalm 147:3. “I will heal your broken heart, Carol, and mend all your wounds.” Talk about timing! Dealing with a break-up and health issues is hard and this just brought such peace to my heart. ๐Ÿ™‚

34. Nancy Cairo says:

Can some one help please –
    Im trying to make a scripture box but I cant write or change the PDF of the scriptures .

Are you able to provide us with a word option please
    Can anyone email it to me please to apronr@hotmail.com
    Would appreciate it

Thanks you

Nancy

35. This is such an awesome way to make a gift for someone. Thank you for sharing. I’m having a Women’s Fellowship at my church and I’m going to make one for each one!

36. Carolyn Fitzpatrick says:

Awesome Idea! Thank you Kristy! I am going to make 2 of them ..one for home and one for my office at work!

37. A personalized Box! that is great I will embark on making five for myself , family and prayer team. Thank you very much for sharing. GBU. Mary

38. I love this for my youth group! I’ve been trying to find a way for them to have scripture verses handy when they come across a situation where they need a word from God, and this is perfect!

• Lsa-Marie says:

This sounds wonderful. Maybe you can personalize this or ach of them. Thank you for having the heart to work with teens>

39. My prayer partners and I are going away for a weekend and this would be a good craft to do together. Great take away from a wonderful weekend.
    Blessings everyone! He is Risen Indeed! Halleluiah!

40. Hope Fielder says:

I can’t wait to make several! This is a wonderful idea, and even a “craft” even non crafty me can do!!!

41. Dawn johnson says:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this idea. I think I will do them as well for Easter gifts.

42. Great help!!!! I did this for the Made To Crave study and it has helped keep me on the right path. Keep your heart close to Gods heart throughout the day by grabbing verses!

43. What a wonderful idea … I can think of SO many people I know that would be blessed by having one of these … me included!! Thanks for sharing.

44. Love LoVe LOVE this idea! <3 I plan on making one for myself and it gave me Christmas gift ideas for my mom, mother-in-law and sister-in-law! ๐Ÿ˜€

45. Crystal Carson says:

What a wonderful idea. I am planning on making these for the ladies of our small group at church. In our P31 OBS group 4, we are going to create some special ones and exchange with others in our group. ๐Ÿ™‚ love this idea, thank you!!

46. The boxes are beautiful! I wrote scriptures on spiral bound index cards. Easy to add to and take along with you when you travel or to toss in your purse for those days that you have a feeling you may need extra inspiration. Having God’s word at your fingertips is such a gift!

47. This is amazing! Thank you for posting it…. I’ve been looking for a way to do something like this.

48. I am going to work on this… I think this is a great gift to myself and my friends… Thank you!

49. Joyce Kaiser says:

I think the scripture box is a fantastic idea. I made extra copies for a couple of friends also. I do have a Prayer Box– that I designed and put together. It has a slot on the top with some little pieces of paper to write my prayer down on or maybe my scripture I am thinking about. I have had this box for about 5 years and it is sealed shut. I don’t know whether I shall ever open it or just keep it tightly closed. I have invited my friends to place their concerns, prayers, or what ever they wish to write. I do figure these sheets of paper are my direct contact to God- that I can be honest, and really say how I feel.

50. Great idea, I love it! I’m going to make one for each of my sisters. Thank you for sharing ๐Ÿ™‚

51. Yanna Westmoreland says:

This makes me so happy happy happy!!!
    Thank you so much for the PDF! that took a long time to do and will enable me to make prayer boxes faster! PRAISE DAY!

52. What a great gift this would be, and a great way to stay in the Word, especially when we are struggling. Asking for prayers once again, for my son and our family as we face the Judge agin tomorrow morning at 8:30. I pray for God to use this to his glory for Arron’s life and His an for him. Thank you for all you share and give to us each day, it helps so much to stay in study and with other sisters in Christ.

53. Nechelle stamm says:

Love this idea. Thank you for making easy

54. Cindy Shambley says:

Thank you for sharing this wonderful idea!!! I cannot wait to get started on mine! Also enjoying everyone’s comments, so I can get some creative ideas on how to make mine. Creativity does not seem to be my strong point lately, so ladies, keep the ideas coming!!

55. I really love this idea. It would be great if we could have it in a format that we could personalize. I’d love to make one for my sisters for Christmas. Many thanks.

56. Melanie Rawson says:

I have done this for each of my friends for their birthdays this last year in the form of a small scrapbook. Each has said how blessed she was to have a collection of Scriptures just for her.

57. Thanks! I have had prayer boxes in the past – but I love this one and I made one today! Using a quart jar – and will display in my kitchen – something awesome to share at the dinner table with the blessing! I shared with 3 friends already!
    BE BLESSED!

58. I LOVE this idea! What an awesome gift to give to a sister or brother in Christ. I plan to make one for myself and one for my mom for Mother’s Day. Might have to eventually make them for my prayer partners too!

59. I’m going to make one of these for my husband to have on his desk at work….

60. Thank you so much for sharing the directions! I’m definitely going to make one – or a few! ๐Ÿ™‚
    Thanks, also, for typing out all those scripture – it must have taken ages!!!
    Years ago I made similar ‘Encouragement Boxes’ that had mostly positive sayings in it. I like the idea of scripture better! At that time I just put the slips of paper into a gift bag for each person….

Does anyone know if there\s a way to replace the (Name) with somebody’s name on the whole document at once? It seems to me it should be possible, but I have no idea how………………
    Thanks!

61. When I click on the prayers it does nto come up in a PDF. Can I get it mailed to me or in a word doc? I really want to do this for someone who is going through chemo right now. THank you.

62. Pat Hawkinson says:

This is a great idea. I think I will make prayer boxes for each one in my prayer group. There are 4 of us: ๐Ÿ™‚

63. Rosy Silvania says:

love this. will be making boxes for all the family. Blessings.Amen.

64. I LOVE this idea!! Thank you for sharing!!

65. Kristen Gielow says:

Love this idea. I plan to send to my female clients in times of need.

66. Love this idea. I think I will make several for my family for Easter as well. Loving this study.

67. Pat Cavanaugh says:

I love this idea and will be making them for my sisters in my church family group!

68. Laura Day says:

Thank you so very much.

69. Love this idea! I may use a jar instead of a box. Thank you so much. ๐Ÿ™‚

70. Thank you, thank you, thank you!! This is a wonderful idea and I am going to use it to encourage my friends! And my 3 daughters…I am so impressed!

71. Thank you so much for the idea!! I will do this for my daughters this Easter!! (And for me!)

72. Miranda Kennedy says:

I love this idea, and plan to make several! I am, however, having trouble personalizing the verses. The PDF file will not allow changes and I was not able to copy it or convert it to a Word document. Anyone have any ideas on how I can get this to work?

73. I couldn’t copy and paste it into word without the formatting getting completely messed up. It would be much appreciated if a word doc could be posted! ๐Ÿ™‚

74. I had this square 6×6 box that I had cross stitched on an insert on top of the box and made it into a music box.Yesterday I made it my scripture box and yesterday I added all of my personalized scriptures in it. I am going to make my sister in law a scripture box or another container for her Birthday.This is a great idea and a wonderful gift idea also. Blessings, Barbara

75. I figured out how to make it a PDF but I have the same issues as Miranda above. I can not edit it and cannot make into a word doc.

76. Christina says:

What a gift! Thank you for sharing this idea of the “Scripture Box” with us. I have been longing for several years now that I would truly enjoy and love God’s Word โ€ฆ that I would see His Word as a gift โ€ฆ I too often “reward” myself with cheap “trinkets” (clothes, “retail therapy”, etc), and have wondered why the gift of God’s Word was not seen for me as special or rewarding โ€ฆ. this is a struggle I’ve very much labored and sought God’s mercy for โ€ฆ He has been so gracious and kind to speak to me on several occasions regarding this issue โ€ฆ I think today was another such occasion when I see the sweetness of this treasure you have shared with us โ€ฆ I’m going to “reward” myself with making a “Scripture Box” with these verses you’ve shared โ€ฆ they just came off my printer โ€ฆ. I will look for some special boxes to make ones for my prayer partners and daughter as well โ€ฆ. Thank you thank you for sharing such a treasured gift with us!!!!!

77. I absolutely love this idea. I might make one for myself and for a few others! <3

78. Verlena Peters says:

This is a great idea, however is it possible to send it as a Word document so we can plug in the names. I want to create one for 3 of my friends and one for myself.

79. I LOVE this idea! I am going to make it for my Life Group girls and my mom and sister!!!!! Thanks for sharing!!

80. Alice Redmond says:

what a wonderful idea! I know several ladies that could use just this kind of encouragement!

81. absolutely awesome!!!!! I love it , i love obs. It HAS really helped me in my spiritual growth.
    Thanks guys for the job you are doing. God bless you mightly.

82. Love, love, love this idea!!! Thank you for putting this all together!

83. Pat Hill says:

THANK YOU!!!! AWESOME!!!!! When I saw this on the video the other morning – I loved it then and love it now. I have thought of making several myself and then this morning here it is – how awesome is that!!!
    Thank you, again for this study – it is great and will have fun making the Scripture boxes.

Have a blessed week and thanks for being there everyone!!

84. Lisa McDonald ~ Proverbs 31 Ministries OBS Team says:

Oh I have been waiting for this post. I’m so excited to make a few of these. I’m going to make one for my husband and my mom. I’m also going to make one for my non – believing son and non – believing daughter. They’ve had some horrible hurts in their recent past and are angry right now as their faith is being tested. They may not open them for years but I’m still going to do it. One day, they will ๐Ÿ™‚

85. Thank you so much for sharing this!!! Such a great idea. I am going to make several “extras” and keep them with me. If I feel led to share, with a stranger or friend, I will pass them along.

86. Tory Freeze says:

What an awesome idea. Such a great true gift to give a sister in Christ. Thanks so much for sharing.

87. Wendy McAlpine says:

I did this for a friend at work a few weeks back I think it was Karen Ehmans devotionals on day I like yours too they are different. I am going to print those off too

88. Kristy Aiken Proverbs 31 Ministries OBS Team says:

Lisa- I am so glad you can use this ๐Ÿ™‚

89. A neat ideal i am going to make one. souds fun.

90. Cute, cute idea. Thanks for sharing.

91. Thank you Nicki, I think this is a great idea and I want to do it for my M2C ladies at my church. I tried to print out the verses you sent and it printed strangely with little boxes. I think what I will do now is print out the M2C and Action Plan verses and also sprinkle in some of Wendy’s verses and then I can personalize it for the ladies. Thanks for the idea!!

92. Anna Wylie says:

What a great idea! Thank you, I think making them for my kids would be great! Thank you for sharing!

93. Elaine Perkins says:

I adore this idea and will make them for individuals as the occasion arises. Thanks!

94. I LOVE this idea and will definitely be making one for myself! Thank You! ๐Ÿ™‚

95. Im a bit confused as to why I can’t get the PDF to open up so that I can print. Anyone else having this issue? I tried from my email first and then from here and nothing happens.

96. Love the idea! Hey Nicki, is there anyway for you to send the PDF of scriptures in Word format (maybe via email or posted on blog) so we don’t have to type them all out but can just replace with the names? I am going to make one of these for my sons!

97. I love this idea! I am making one for me and one of my sisters as well as 3 friends for now. Thank you for sharing this. I am also enjoying the Bible Study. Such a blessed time with my Lord and Savior.

98. Love this idea! I am going to do this for my Bible study and prayer sisters for Easter! What a great way to encourage .

99. This is a great idea! I have a couple of people in mind that I will make these for. I would have to ask like Sherise if it’s possible to get a Word document so we do not have to retype the verses from the PDF? Thanks!

100. SHIRLEY SCHUY says:

I am definitely going to make one and one also for my daughter-in-law for her birthday.
    I only need to find nice boxes, which so far this morning is proving a challenge but
    I know the right boxes are out there. blessings that you have done this project to inspire
    someone like me to be a bit more creative.

101. I would love to make some of these boxes, but can’t convert the file to word. It will not let me copy and paste it either. Please resend a word version. I have a co-worker who lost her husband to cancer sunday and I would love to make her one and have it on her desk when she returns.

• Kristy Aiken ~ Proverbs 31 Ministries OBS Team says:

Hey Vicki~ You should be able to copy and paste into a Word document and print away ๐Ÿ™‚ I’ve seen some people had to use something like PDFonline.com to convert ๐Ÿ™‚ Enjoy and God Bless! I received this as a gift and it is now one of my favorite things to give!

• Vicki, please see my response to Carrie D above. ๐Ÿ™‚

102. Hey everyone! I went to PDFonline.com and converted into a word doc so I can personalize it easily!

103. This sounds like the perfect gift for my new daughter-in-law:) I’m sure I will be making a few of these for future gifts!

104. I am also going to make one for each of my daughters and my best friend also….thanks so much for the information!!!

105. I converted the PDF file into an editable Word document if any of you are having trouble as I did not being able to customize the PDF document. Send me an email at jeanarick@yahoo.com and I will be happy to send you the Word version!

Jeannine

106. I am so excited to do this for me, my daughter & my friend going through an ugly divorce! Thank you for sharing!

107. I love this idea! I am going to make one for me, my mom and daughter! You know to make it even more special you could hand write the scriptures. It will take more time but the person getting it would have your handwriting especially your daughter or granddaughter.

108. Tina Eubanks says:

Thank you so much for sharing this with us. It is such a wonderful idea. My daughter works in a local gift shop and she ordered memory verse cards from a vendor they use, and each verse was personalized for me. It had my name in the verse just like these verses.

What a blessing to share with others!!

109. This is such a beautiful idea. Our daughter is eighteen today, she graduated early and is moving out this weekend. Our heart is heavy to see her go, but she is ready to spread her wings. God has been good to us, and blessed us with her, now we surrender her back to her Father, having this little box would be perfect for her to have, and the scriptures are beautiful.
    Anna

110. I have a scripture box too~!! Mine is a small wooden box, beautifully etched on top, that somebody brought back for me when they were traveling abroad (but you could use any small box.) I love the wonderful cedar smell when I open it. Anyway, One day I realized that a 3 x 5 card would fit nicely in it so I started using the colorful 3 x 5 cards and writing down scriptures that were especially meaningful to me. I found that when I actually take the time to write them down, they stick better in my brain and it helps me with memorization. Another nice thing about the 3 x 5 cards is that I can use the backside to personalize “what the scripture means to me or is telling me.” Sometimes, I leave one scripture card laying on top of the box where I can see it, or standing up on end leaning against the box, all week long (sometimes two weeks) depending on the circumstances and how much that scripture is speaking to me at the time. Let’s face it, sometimes it takes a while to get it threw our thick heads, or we resist it. HA! Sometimes I don’t put it back in the box until I have it memorized. Guess what verse is staring at me now!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

• Gail Harless says:

Love this!! Thank you so much for sharing this. I have a bunch of 3×5 cards on which I’ve written verses, but right now they’re just in an ugly, disorganized pile!

111. This is a great idea aim printing the verses out as I write. This book and study is a blessing and I love the wy everything has been set up

112. Love this! I have little notes in a large glass jar & love seeing them every morning. I’m going to add Scripture to my glass of praise now too!

113. Love this Kristy!! Using for a friend who’s son is going through chemo treatments. Making one for both!! Thanks for sharing ways to be a blessing to others!

114. love it and am going to make mine today

God bless ๐Ÿ™‚

115. I love this. I have a friend going through a difficult time and I want to make this for her! It will bless her!

116. Thank you!

117. Great idea, for myself and for a gift. I have just the box to use for this project.

118. Dani Schafer says:

Such a GREAT idea!! Love it!

119. MaryWynn Chamblin says:

What an awesome idea! I know several people, including myself, who would really enjoy having this. Thanks so much for sharing!

120. Sunnygirl says:

Beautiful idea! How inspiring! I’m making one for myself and maybe for my daughters too. Love Nicki!!

121. Debbie Sandberg says:

Thank you, thank you, thank you! What a great idea! I have spent the morning retyping those verses you suggested as well as adding a bunch of my own favorite verses! I was wanting something special for a friend and this is it! Then my daughter caught on and begged me to make her one as well as her BFF! So excited to find a jar or box and finish the project! Bless you all!

122. Oh, how perfect! A friend asked me to pray for her this morning and I know she would be so blessed with this gift. I think I’ll make a few more for ladies coming for Easter. What an absolutely wonderful idea! I can’t wait to get started!

123. I found super cute boxes at my local bookstore for this! Im making them for my kids for Easter and one for my mom for mothers day. And one for me of course! ๐Ÿ™‚

124. Jill Pekar says:

Thank you so much for the idea of the Scripture Box, I want to make one for each of my daughters and one for a niece who is close to my heart..I’m so blessed that my sister Sally Crouser invited me to join the bible study.

125. Lynn Fincher says:

Love this idea.. It is definitely a super idea for our scriptures..So they will be close at hand.Perfect!

126. CarolAnne says:

Thank you so much for all of this! Just beautiful! Great gift idea, too, for ourselves and loved ones. Printed out one set of verses, and also saved the file, because I am sure my daughters will want to make these for their friends. Thanks again. xo

127. I love, love, love this! Yes, I definately going to make one. I think I’ll ask my granddaughter to join me in a craft day. We can go and pick out everything and then we can put our boxes together with each other. This will be a fun day. Can’t wait.

128. This is such a wonderful idea. Thank you for taking the time to share this with us. Does anyone have any ideas for scriputre that I could use for pre-school children. I would love some input.

God Bless

129. Kristy Aiken! What an awesome idea! I love it! I l LOVE LST! Thank you P31 for all you do!

130. Jennifer says:

What a great idea and I love that you included scriptures for it!! I can’t wait to make one of these. Thank you

131. This is such a wonderful idea. 16 years ago, at the age of 21, I was diagnosed with cancer. It was a difficult time and I had a hard time opening my Bible for a few months. My Mom wrote out a scripture on a piece of paper every day for me and stuck it on the bathroom mirror. I treasured these scriptures of encouragement and have kept them all these years. Love this idea for the ‘everyday’ too.

132. LOVE THIS! Thank you!

133. This is such a fantabulous idea. I’m going to make a few of them for some of my friends.

134. This is a fabulous idea, i am going to make them for my Tuesday night bible study girls <3

135. I love this idea. I had seen something similar on P31 daily devotion. I made one for myself and gave one to my sister and her husband. My daughter loves pulling out a verse before bed time.

136. What a wonderful and creative idea! Will also make a great gift to others and would make a special gift on Easter morning to show what this day is all about. Thanks for sharing!!

137. I love it, I can’t wait to make it for all my sisters from bible study and also for congregation. Thank u for your great idea. God bless u all and happy and healthy holiday.

138. I love this idea of a prayer box. I will be making mine and one for each of my daughters soon!

139. Dona Miller says:

This is the best idea! My daughter is going through a very tough time right now and I am making her a box to give her on Easter! And it gave me an opportunity to put those scripture verses in my life too! “God-breathed” for sure. Thank you for the inspiration and the many lessons I am sharing with others. He is Risen!

140. Debbie B. says:

Kristy this is an awesome idea!!! ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ I’m going to share it with my church women’s group. We get together once a month and do crafts. This is perfect. Thank you so much!!! ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚
    Hope everyone has an awesome day!!! Love ya’ll!!! ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ GOD IS AWESOME!!!!!! ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

141. I even asked my husband to help me with this and we cannot edit the PDF. Is there anyway an editable version could be available or PM’d to me so I could do this for my girls for Easter? THANKS!

142. Beautiful idea. I downloaded the pdf but I can’t change it. What am I missing?

• Sharon, you aren’t missing anything! I was stumped at first too, but saw the posts about PDFonline.com. Please see my response to Moriah above. ๐Ÿ™‚

143. Nicole Meredith says:

This is great! A monetarily cheap gift but worth so much more than anything money can buy. Definitely making a few of these for Easter gifts!

144. Diana Derrough says:

Love this!! Thank you for sharing.

145. Amy Call says:

I am making these for everybody! They will probably be Christmas gifts, though. ๐Ÿ™‚

146. Margie Filer says:

Love this idea!!!!

147. Oh, how I love it, love it. I am definitely creating one. thanks for the tip!!! I am going to the arts and crafts store. I’m so excited. Beautiful idea.

148. I am unable to edit the PDF document. Do I need to buy a program or is there an easier way? Thank you so much for the idea!

149. Julie Sorensen says:

I got this idea from a download from Lysa. She sent 31 days of promises by email and you could just insert a person’s name. I gave it to a friend who has been going through a lot, the loss of her son, and I wanted her to have personalized scriptures that would give her God’s promises everyday! I like that we can choose to give ourselves or others scriptures that will motivate us as well. I makes God’s Word come alive in our day!

150. Stacey C. says:

Thank you so much for the PDF! I printed them all on colored paper. Now I just have to cut them and find something to place them in.

151. LOVING this idea! Thank you for sharing it with us! It’s the opposite of the God Jar I use to put my prayers and such to God in….

152. This is neat! I am so doing this!!!

153. I love the Wendy has broke the Scripture into bites and pieces SO THAT I can understand the Word better. The definitions of some words has been helpful clarifying what God meant. This study is giving me an entirely new outlook on the Bible. I went back over my notes last night and found nuggets that I had overlooked. Verses have shown me something new that I didn’t realize was there. The mystery of God’s Word is coming alive for me. Thanks Wendy for this study.
    I intend to make a Scripture box for myself. That is a great idea. Thanks.

154. I plan to make one for myself and for another mom who is also grieving the loss of a child.

155. I’m so very excited about how to make this box. What a gift for someone. I’m thinking about finding pretty paper and hand writing them so that they have a lot of meaning for the special person. But it is something that could be an inexpensive wonderful gift for many people. Just a little time and effort to make it pretty. Thank you for sharing. I love this blog and online Bible studies have blessed me so very much. I’m enjoying my small group on Facebook and look forward to the blog posts as well. I have chronic health problems and have been bed ridden for about 3 months, at age 31, with 3 kids 5 and under. It’s been a bit of a discouraging time but having these studies to work on really is a blessing and has brought me closer to the Lord through this time in my life

156. Gail Harless says:

When I started reading the verses from Kristy, with MY NAME in them, I almost immediately welled up in tears. It is just so very powerful.

157. What an amazing idea!! I know the special person I’m going to make this for! (And i just might make two!)

158. Sherry Leilani Allinger says:

Wow Kristy, that is such an awesome idea. I downloaded the PDF and I’m looking forward to playing and making it this weekend. Blessings Sherry

159. I have made scripture boxes in the past for friends that are struggling, or that the Lord leads me to do so for!! They really truly are wonderful! Thanks for reminding me – I am going to make one for our office. One of our coworkers; whom we have all worked with for 10+ years, whom we love and who was really the life and breathe of our workplace – in January, suffered 3 strokes, one was major and took her sight, and her memory. Now she is just not who we remember, and all of at our office are really struggling – today we packed up her office, because her most recent doctors visit – the doc advised, she will not regain what she has lost. {sigh} it was a sad day. However – I Know we Serve and Awesome God! If it be his will – I pray for total healing. if you think of it please pray our friend, Cyndee! Thanks Ladies.
    Blessings, Teresa

160. This is wonderful! I crocheted a bunny jar cozy for a small vase. The usual use is a candy dish, but it is perfect for this!

161. Thank you for the idea.

162. Wonderful Idea. I have already given 4 away! My prayer group has been such a blessing to me it was nice to be able to give back!

163. I would like a word copy also if that is possible. I tried several things to copy and paste without success, it gives a strange formatting. I LOVE the idea.
    Pat

164. This is so awesome & I just made one earlier this week! I also personalized some scriptures and sent them to both of my sisters. I think this is just an amazing idea and perfect for those times we’re not feeling 100% or just need a little pick me up. I’m now going to make one for all of my Acteen girls!

165. Loretta Pearson says:

I love the idea of the scripture box and I plan to make one thanks for sharing!

166. I wish I was crafty, I would love one of these boxes!

167. Kathleen Bennefield says:

I love this idea, but it won’t let me edit and put my name in…..HELP!!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

168. Nikki Atchison says:

I love it! I will be making several for friends and family!! Thanks

169. Rachael Boone says:

I am planning on doing this scripture box for my mom. It’s a great idea. Thank you for sharing.

I wanted to comment on Part 4’s lesson today. Before I got into the book today, I was getting ready for work. I was in the shower worrying about the paycheck for the week. I was not sure how I was going to make ends meet. These thoughts twirled in my head. Then I looked at my account and the check was more than I had expected. The Holy Spirit told me, “See I told you that I got this!” It was God’s voice telling me, “Do not be anxious and have peace. You are mine and I will provide.” Then I open my study and BAM!! It’s there. Peace, confort, reassurance, and his guiding hand that SPEAKS to us. That I can believe in his words, his promises, and his voice because HE SAID IT and DID IT…so that I can believe and have faith. Wow, I just had to share.
    Lord, I am so thankful for this study and for all of these ladies on here. I pray that you will bless each one of these ladies and may your word speak to us today and in the weeks to come. May you continue to work in our hearts and lives! Amen!

170. What a great idea. Thank you so much for sharing! Loving this study. So rich! Hey is there Rev It Up tonight? I really enjoy this feature of the bible study. Have a blessed day everyone!

171. i LOVE THIS IDEA! I AM PLANNING TO USE IT FOR FRIENDS AND AN UPCOMING WOMEN’S RETREAT! THANKS!!

172. When I copy/pasted into a word document, the line breaks happened after each word. Any ideas?

173. I adore this idea! It looks like I’m going to be busy for a while making them for my daughter for Easter and both my mom and MIL for mother’s day! I would like to make them as gifts for my ladies bible study members too! Absolutely love this idea!

• That is so awesome Jennifer.. I am sure they will love it.. such a nice thing for you to do for them ๐Ÿ™‚

174. I love this! What a great gift idea! I keep my verses in a plain old index card box, but this is so much cuter!

• That’s great Rita that your already doing something similar.. Do you store alot of verse that you love ?\

175. Loretta Macdonald says:

This is so neat. I will be busy making boxes for the women in my family for Easter and Mothers day. YEA thank you.:)

176. I love this but can’t edit it or save as a doc to make changes, can I get a word doc of this?

177. Jennifer Goodnite says:

Wonderful idea! So creative that I have started on mine today! ๐Ÿ™‚

178. Gabrielle says:

Yes if possible please forward a word file to 365dayswithgabrielle@gmail.com

179. The idea of scripture boxes is so great! I am making them for my 21 & 17 year old Boys!
    I will make them masculine ๐Ÿ™‚
    xo
    Carole

180. Andrea LaPoint says:

I love this idea so much. I am going to make one. I sometimes become discouraged during my day and often will pick up my bible to do so…I would love to do one of these for the moments that I might not have the time to open my bible. <3

181. I love that you gave us pdf with the verses but can you send a microsoft Word document?
    When I copy and paste the pdf file it requires a ton of work to make it readable!

182. Such a wonderful idea! I am going to suggest we do this at our mom’s group at church. I think this would be a fun and meaningful activity for our group.

183. Thanks for the idea, I can make several for my friends and family. Amazing little things you can do to brighten someone else life.

184. Becky Stepp says:

I am unable to make a document as well. Could you send a word document for some of us please? I really want to print it out.

185. Michelle says:

I am also having trouble being able to copy and paste, could someone explain how to do it, please:)

186. Love the scripture box idea. My daughter and I are doing this study together and I desired to copy the scriptures and make magnets. I now plan to purchase items for the box to do together when I visit her in a couple weeks. I live in Iowa and she in Colorado. We can shop for the items together. enjoying a study that is deeper in the Word.

187. Ing Siew SIE says:

This is such an amazing idea. I shall attempt to make one for myself, and encourage other women in my life to do the same. This is definitely a great gift idea for all the women I’m reaching out to in my workplaces at the moment. Will reserve this as their Christmas gifts. Shh…don’t tell them ๐Ÿ˜‰

188. Thank-you for the great idea! I made one for my son, my daughter, and my mother. It was a lot of fun to see the scripture with their names in each verse.

189. I love this idea. I will make one for my secret sister.

190. Wonderful idea! How powerful!

191. Thank you so much for providing these scriptures with the idea of adding our name to them. This has been so timely as I am up at 3 a.m. hearing all the negative messages over and over in my head. What peace and hope enters my heart reading these promises with my name in them; helping me to claim them and know they were written for me. Thanks for lifting me from a place of despair.

192. Thank you! Thank you! This is such an amazing gift! I am excited to make a box or jar (haven’t decided yet) for myself and then for many others to come.

I consider myself pretty tech-savvy, but I had trouble with the pdf document at first as well. I tried copying and pasting first into word and the result was poor formatting. Then I tried taking a snapshot, but the document was then un-editable. So I was going to print and then retype them. Ugh! Fortunately, I saw other posts about this site called PDFonline.com. It worked for free! I learned something new. However, I wanted to tweak the document a bit more (same color, font, spacing between verses). I empathized with all the others who had a similar struggle, so I saved a copy on my blog. Here’s a link to the printable document in Word with directions on how to personalize your name: http://thefedorows.wordpress.com/2014/04/10/learning-to-be-living-so-that/. Hope it helps!

• I tried going on the pdfonline site but it says to upload the pdf file. How do you upload the verses? When I click on them it just opens them not downloads.

193. Susie Sasso says:

Love the idea… but when I try to personalize the verses… it prints one word on each line…making 44 pages of awkward looking verses… any suggestions?

194. Hi I love this idea of the scripture personal box
    I am making my children one each for Easter
    I am trying to type their names in the place where it says name but its not letting me do it
    Any idea of what I need to do to accomplish that
    Thank you Really appreciate this neat idea!!!

• Pam from CT says:

I don’t know of you got an answer to your question but what you can do, since the document is in PDF format you have to highlight the whole document, copy it and then paste it into a blank word document. You can then insert the name you’d like to use by highlighting and replacing the word “name”. You may have to work on some of the verses – there may be too much space between some words and not a space between the others. Once you have made it perfect, save it as a word document – mine came out to be 11 pages. After you print it, you can change the name in each verse by this method: On the home tab in the document, you should have find and replace buttons in your tool bar – mine are located on the top right. Type the name you would like to replace in the find what box. In the replace with box type your next name you would like to use. click on the button labeled replace all. They will all change at once. You still might have to do some minor tweaking to make each verse look perfect when printed. Hope this helps.

195. I Got thank you!
    Happy Easter
    And thanks for being a blessing

196. Millee Wrenn says:

Nicki, Thanks so much for sharing the personalized Scripture box. Since starting OBS with Dare to Crave I have been writing scriptures on 4 X 6 cards but it is hard sometimes to find that scripture I need at a time of struggle. I love the personalized scriptures because it makes me consider the scripture in a different light. My computer would not let me insert my name in the scripture document, so I printed the list and have started to make my own document with my name in them. During my Bible time today I started personalizing these scriptures and actually transcribed pages 1-2. This has made me consider them more closely and though I would have rather just copied them, I am grateful for this activity. Please thank Kristi for all her hard work and for sharing them with us. Happy Easter. Thank You P31 group for providing online Bible studies that have challenged this Jesus child and have made her grow in so many areas.

197. Marissa,
    Thank you for sharing with us how we can print these verses! It worked and I was able to personalize them and it printed all the verses on 6 pages. I was about to give up until you showed us how easy it is to do!

198. Lisa McDonald ~ Proverbs 31 Ministries OBS Team says:

I made 3 scripture boxes and will be giving them to my mom and sister-in-law today for Easter and to my boss tomorrow. I hope they’re blessed by them. Thank you so much for the idea!

199. This is a great idea for me as I struggle with low self worth. It will give me something positive to read. I don’t ask God for help enough. This will help me get focused on His help and support.

200. I think this is such a great idea. I have a couple of people that I want to make them for. It is such and inspiration to me too know that the lord gives us this opportunity to share these wonderful scriptures with others and make their days positive.

201. I love this! I am going to make one for my sister to give to her at her Prayer Breakfast the day of her wedding! Thank you for sharing!

202. Pam from CT says:

This is such a great idea!!! I am in the process of making three of these – one for my mom’s 89th birthday which is on Friday. Thank you for sharing ๐Ÿ™‚

203. I had actually started searching for verses and saved them to a word doc because of this nice idea Melissa shared right before the email was sent out with the pdf file. makes for such an easier project with the cheat sheet. thank you very much for sharing and was already on my way to making one for a dear woman who lost her husband.

204. When my daughter was getting ready to leave for her first year of college this past fall, unbeknownst to her I starting saving and printing out all of my Scripture verses I had been receiving from Proverbs 31 and such. While we were on vacation a pretty keepsake box caught her eye. She really didn’t know what she was going to do with it and said she would be keeping it at home for the time being. Her father and I cut up all the Scripture verses I had collected, folded them and placed them in her keepsake box. I left it as surprise gift for her to find after we said good-bye that very first day. I wanted her to use them as every day devotionals. She had a hard time leaving us and when she found the devotional box she loved it. Many times she sent me pictures of a Scripture verse with a note telling me God just knew what to say to her that day. I have already started collecting my Scriptures verses for next fall.

205. Andrea LaPoint says:

I wasnt able to change the name on the PDF for the file. ๐Ÿ™ I tried it several ways, opening it in word, opening it in pdf reader, copying and pasting it which just distorts the file LOL, is there anyway someone can email me the file in word. My hubby helped me make a scripture box and this is the last thing I need to do for it. he he..thanks.. <3

206. Does anyone have a word version they can email me? I am having the problem as Andrea.

Thank you!

207. Kendra Bozard says:

I am so in love with this idea. My mother-in-law recently had a heart attack and is so shaken up about it! Her faith, however, has remained strong and I think in those moments where she is frightened of what the future holds for her, having this scripture readily available to her could help her through the difficult times. Thanks so much. My husband and I are giving it to her for Mother’s Day!

208. I found great colorful boxes at Kohl’s in the card and gift bag area. They are made by Hallmark. Perfect size and each has a ribbon to tie it closed. They are around $5.00 each. I used a 20% coupon :).

209. Hi Ladies!
    I just love this idea and went to work right away in making them for Mother’s Day. Thank you for sharing! I just couldn’t give the boxes away without first checking and reading all the verses for my Bible. There are two corrections in chapters and verses that need to be made.
    First it is Zephaniah 3:17 not 3:7.
    Second it is 2 Samuel 22:3 not 2:2-3
    Tammy

210. So exited – My small group leader’s husband is having a surprise birthday party for her. No idea what to get her – HOWEVER I am going to make her a prayer box. Thank you for such a wonderful idea and meaningful gift.

211. UPDATE: I made one of these for my mom as a Mother’s Day gift and she LOVED it! Thank you so much for the beautiful idea!
    Beckey

212. When you make the scripture box how do you put the name in the correct spot?

213. Thank you so much. I made this for my daughters and friends.

214. Diana Melton says:

I love this idea!!!! I was wondering though, do you think it would be a good gift for a husband? Trying to do something nice and special for my husband as well as draw him closer to God. Thanks!

215. I made a bunch of these as gifts and presented them at a dinner I had for several different ones in church who helped me through a crisis. I put them in wooden gift boxes from CBD. Everyone loved them.

216. I just found this and I plan to make one for myself and I think I will make one for my hubby for father’s day. Great idea!

217. *I am often to blogging and i really appreciate your content material. The post has truly peaks my interest. I am going to bookmark your site and maintain checking for new data.

218. Simply wanna remark that you have a very decent website , I the layout it actually stands out.

219. Hi there Sir, Yourself contain anoutstanding experience around this matter. Once in a while written content aids on your own to grow in quite a few come to feel. At times it skip qualified prospects us residents. Its completely on by yourself how on your own answer with components. I much too contain an net: http://www.holisticmeaning.com and i precisely wished-for on your own towards visual appearance at my web and view how it is. Incorporate a wonderful day forward.

220. excellent day, your site is really unquie. Anways, i do appreciate your function

221. Swiftest way in direction of shed belly fat?

222. Thank you for Article your articles very great write.You can find Good VPS for Your site here PhotonVPS Coupon

223. Hey, you used to write great, but the last few posts have been kinda boringรขโ‚ฌยฆ I miss your tremendous writings. Past few posts are just slightly out of track! come on!

224. I adore your wp design, wherever did you download it through?

225. Appreciating the persistence you place into your website and detailed info you offer you. Itโ€™s fantastic to come across a weblog every once in a though that isnโ€™t exactly the same old rehashed material. Excellent read! I’ve bookmarked your site and I’m adding your RSS feeds to my Google account.

226. I like what you guys are up also. Such intelligent work and reporting! Carry on the superb works guys Iยกยฆve incorporated you guys to my blogroll. I think it’ll improve the value of my site ๐Ÿ™‚

227. Techniques. Judicious me I ran across your website unintentionally, i’ll annoyed logic behind why think about industrial calamity do not transpired earlier!

228. Spot lets start on this write-up, I seriously believe this remarkable site requirements a lot more consideration. Iรขโ‚ฌโ„ขll a lot more likely once once again to read a great deal more, many thanks that information.

229. Hello, i feel that i saw you visited my web site thus i got here to ร‚ยฐรƒลธreturn the preferร‚ยฐร‚ยฎ.Iรขโ‚ฌโ„ขm trying to discover items to enhance my web internet site!I suppose its ok to make use of a few of your suggestions!!

230. howdy, I am ranking the crap out of โ€œfree justin bieber stuffโ€.

231. Thanks, I’ve just been searching for info approximately this subject for ages and yours is the best I’ve discovered so far. But, what concerning the bottom line? Are you certain about the supply?

232. What book are you referring to in this post when you say continue in Chapter 2?

233. I am glad to be a visitor of this arrant internet site, appreciate it for this rare information!

234. For that reason times repeatedly pretty considerably everything, this life undoubtedly is ended up saving just a little bit more. The program in fact saves currently the And also carbon actually motivated in to planet during these development activities. dc free mommy blog giveaways family trip home gardening residence power wash baby laundry detergent

235. Likely to commence a business venture around the refers to disclosing your products and so programs not just to individuals near you, remember, though , to several potential prospects a lot more via the www often. earn money

236. This web page is known as a stroll-by for all the details you wished about this and didnรขโ‚ฌโ„ขt know who to ask. Glimpse correct here, and you will positively discover it.

237. Thank you so much for this amazing resource! I plan to share it with the ladies at my Bible study tomorrow. I love the way you made it so easy to interact with these promises. May God richly bless your obedience!!

238. Wonderful idea, I am so excited to do these. Thanks so much for sharing this…..Now if I can just figure out how to do the name for personalizing, I’m on an IPad and not sure how to do that…..could use some assistance if anyone knows…..Thanks!

239. I like the idea of making one with a teapot! I’d like to head to Goodwill to look for a cute used one for this project. I plan on calling it my “Prayer Pot.”

240. Toller Artikel, danke!

241. you’re awesome, write more on this.life hackers .

242. I copy and paste this but the format gets all messed up.Do you know how to fix that?

243. I copy and paste this but the format gets all messed up.Does anyone know how to fix that?

244. why does it say 365 verses, when its not that many???

Trackbacks

1. […] I am now sharing it with you!ย  If you’d like to create one of these boxes, check out their post on how to do so.ย  If you’d like to print a copy of my modified verse document, here is the […]

2. Personalized Sisters Make The Best Friends

[…] s because it makes me consider the scripture in a different light. My computer w […]

3. The Lord Of The Rings Personalized Address Labels

[…] ed pages 1-2. This has made me consider them more closely and though I would hav […]

4. Plume Blog says:

My Sister My Friend Personalized Music Box

[…] day I started personalizing these scriptures and actually transcribed pages 1-2. […]

5. My Granddaughter Youre A Blessing Personalized Music Box

[…] Dare to Crave I have been writing scriptures on 4 X 6 cards but it is hard some […]

6. Nahut Blog says:

Personalized Gift Devotion Cross

[…] sharing them with us. Happy Easter. Thank You P31 group for providing online Bib […]

7. A Spread To Share With Personalized Ribbon

[…] have rather just copied them, I am grateful for this activity. Please thank Kri […]

8. Fobug Blog says:

Personalized Gift Bless This

[…] eful for this activity. Please thank Kristi for all her hard work and for sharin […]

9. Diamond Blog says:

My Granddaughter Youre A Blessing Personalized Music Box

[…] o find that scripture I need at a time of struggle. I love the personalized scri […]

10. Personalized Gift Bye Bye

[…] time of struggle. I love the personalized scriptures because it makes me conside […]

11. Plaque Blog says:

God Gave Me The Best Personalized

[…] so I printed the list and have started to make my own document with my name in t […]

12. Pendant Blog says:

Music Box Daughterinlaw I Wish You Personalized Music Box

[…] scripture I need at a time of struggle. I love the personalized scriptures becau […]

13. Heart Blog says:

Personalized Music Box Hope

[…] ripture in a different light. My computer would not let me insert my name in the […]

14. Bless Us O Lord Personalized

[…] ctually transcribed pages 1-2. This has made me consider them more closely and t […]

15. Daughter Personalized Crystal Music Box My Daughter

[…] ster. Thank You P31 group for providing online Bible studies that have challenge […]

16. Pedga Blog says:

Music Box Daughterinlaw I Wish

[…] so much for sharing the personalized Scripture box. Since starting OBS with Dar […]

17. The Lord Of The Rings Personalized Address Labels

[…] ersonalizing these scriptures and actually transcribed pages 1-2. This has made […]

18. Difficult Times God Cares 12 Boxed Cards

[…] s so much for sharing the personalized Scripture box. Since starting OBS with Da […]

19. Bless My Heart 365

[…] e insert my name in the scripture document, so I printed the list and have start […]

20. Special Deal Blank Loving Life 12 Boxed Cards

[…] have been writing scriptures on 4 X 6 cards but it is hard sometimes to find th […]

21. Daughter I Love You Personalized

[…] me today I started personalizing these scriptures and actually transcribed pages […]

22. Thinking Of You Blessings On Your Day 12 Boxed Cards

[…] ggle. I love the personalized scriptures because it makes me consider the script […]

23. My Sister My Friend Personalized Music

[…] n a different light. My computer would not let me insert my name in the scriptur […]

24. Frame Blog says:

Personalized Gift Tried True

25. My Granddaughter I Love You Personalized Music

[…] You P31 group for providing online Bible studies that have challenged this Jesu […]

26. Personalized Music Box Granddaughter Youre Cute

[…] name in them. During my Bible time today I started personalizing these scriptur […]

27. Nipus Blog says:

Get A Thank You Many Blessings 12 Boxed

[…] sometimes to find that scripture I need at a time of struggle. I love the perso […]

28. My Daughter I Will Love You Always Personalized Music Box

[…] for sharing them with us. Happy Easter. Thank You P31 group for providing onlin […]

29. Attach Blog says:

Peace Love And Party Border Personalized

[…] list and have started to make my own document with my name in them. During my B […]

30. Tehah Blog says:

Personalized Granddaughter Music Box Today

[…] tivity. Please thank Kristi for all her hard work and for sharing them with us. […]

31. Diamond Blog says:

Granddaughter Youre A Blessing Personalized Music

[…] need at a time of struggle. I love the personalized scriptures because it makes […]

32. Heart Blog says:

Promise Box God Gifts

[…] iptures on 4 X 6 cards but it is hard sometimes to find that scripture I need at […]

33. Heart Blog says:

Promise Box God Word

[…] n them. During my Bible time today I started personalizing these scriptures and […]

34. Brings Blog says:

Birthday Daughterinlaw God Brought

[…] nk Kristi for all her hard work and for sharing them with us. Happy Easter. Than […]

35. A Daughterinlaw Is A Treasure

[…] it makes me consider the scripture in a different light. My computer would not l […]

36. Armies Blog says:

The Lord Of The Rings One Ring Personalized

[…] ages 1-2. This has made me consider them more closely and though I would have ra […]

37. My Daughter I Love You Personalized 18k

[…] iptures because it makes me consider the scripture in a different light. My comp […]

38. tim per parlare con un operatore

How To Make A Scripture Personalized Box

39. Scripture Address Labels Add

40. Bible Blog says:

Difficult Times Youre In God Care 12 Boxed Cards

[…] starting OBS with Dare to Crave I have been writing scriptures on 4 X 6 cards b […]

41. Just Married Custom M Ms Gift Box

[…] for providing online Bible studies that have challenged this Jesus child and hav […]

42. Candy Blog says:

Just Married Custom M Ms Gift Box

[…] lizing these scriptures and actually transcribed pages 1-2. This has made me con […]

43. Filled With Encouraging Scriptures

[…] t light. My computer would not let me insert my name in the scripture document, […]

44. Light The World God Blessings 18 Christmas Boxed Cards Kjv

[…] I need at a time of struggle. I love the personalized scriptures because it make […]

45. Personalized Diamond Ring Our Love Is Written On My Heart

[…] copied them, I am grateful for this activity. Please thank Kristi for all her h […]

46. Get A Difficult Times God Cares 12 Boxed Cards

[…] actually transcribed pages 1-2. This has made me consider them more closely and […]

47. Moments Blog says:

Buy A Granddaughter Music Box Granddaughter Youre Cute

[…] ly transcribed pages 1-2. This has made me consider them more closely and though […]

48. 108 Blog says:

Scripture Address Labels Add

[…] document, so I printed the list and have started to make my own document with m […]

49. Family Blessings Personalized Herringbonestyle Bracelet

[…] der the scripture in a different light. My computer would not let me insert my n […]

50. Moments Blog says:

My Granddaughter Youre A Blessing Personalized Music Box

[…] this activity. Please thank Kristi for all her hard work and for sharing them wi […]

51. One Step Personalized Inspirational

[…] ibed pages 1-2. This has made me consider them more closely and though I would h […]

52. Bought A Music Box My Daughterinlaw I Love You Personalized Music Box

[…] the scripture in a different light. My computer would not let me insert my name […]

53. […] scripture verses and you just insert the persons name. ย It makes it so personal to them. ย Here is one pattern that I have used. ย Download it and add someone’s name you know who is in need of being […]

54. Mother Day Happy Mother Day 12 Boxed Cards Kjv

[…] to find that scripture I need at a time of struggle. I love the personalized scr […]

55. Moments Blog says:

Daughter Personalized Music Box My Daughter

[…] with us. Happy Easter. Thank You P31 group for providing online Bible studies th […]

56. Encouragement God Cares 12 Boxed Cards

[…] e in them. During my Bible time today I started personalizing these scriptures a […]

57. Moments Blog says:

Daughter I Love You Personalized

[…] zed Scripture box. Since starting OBS with Dare to Crave I have been writing scr […]