Wow, wow, wow! What an AMAZING start we’ve had exploring the negative labels from our past, and uncovering more of how we can stitch new ones onto our hearts to live a Limitless Life! (And this is just the beginning!)
This week, we’re diving into two more powerful chapters, 3 and 4: “From Mess to Masterpiece” and “From Orphan to Adopted.” Melissa Taylor & I (Steph Raquel) have the honor of leading our time this week, so know we are praying for you as we continue on this journey together!
Our Peek at the Week
- Verse of the week ~ “For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.” (Ephesians 2:10)
- Mon. & Tues. ~ Dive into Chapter 3. Check your e-mail for the study post, then join us here for discussion led by Melissa.
- Tues. ~ Tweet it Up Tuesday is back! Tues., June 3 at 9 p.m. ET (6 p.m. PT). Details in Tuesday’s post or follow @P31OBS to join the fun. Not on Twitter? That’s okay — it’s entirely optional!
- Wed. ~ Read Chapter 4. Join us here for discussion led by yours truly, Steph Raquel.
- Thurs. ~ It’s a triple-header! First, the Blog Hop (More info. to come Thursday; see the topics below.) PLUS …
- Thurs. ~ Conference Call Series continues! Join author and speaker Renee Swope alongside Melissa Taylor, Proverbs 31 Online Bible Studies director, for a special message, Mess to Masterpiece, at 10:30 a.m. ET (7:30 a.m. PT). Sign-up & FAQs, here. AND then …
- Thurs. ~ Rev It Up LIVE, our interactive hour-long Bible study on Facebook. Click HERE to RSVP and join the fun live, or later at your leisure!
- Fri. ~ Wrap-up post for the week!
The Blog Hop returns! Your chance to part of the global conversation through writing, commenting, picture-taking or just reading! Here are this week’s topics, to get those creative juices flowing:
MAP IT: Ephesians 2:10 — Expand our weekly verse using various study methods (verse mapping, word studies, etc.).
SNAP IT: God desires to be our friend, and longs for us to be in fellowship with Him and fellow believers. We’d love to see a pic of 1) you in fellowship with your community; or 2) your quiet time with God showing your fellowship with Him.
WRITE IT: Choose one of the following writing prompts from Chapters 3 & 4 and share something from your heart relating to our study: Spiritual GPS, Deceived Into Doubting, Image Bearer, Humility, The God Without Limits, Marinate on That!
SHARE IT: Do you have a story or testimony of going From Mess to Masterpiece or From Orphan to Adopted?
Lastly, here’s a little teaser from chapter 4. Pastor Derwin Gray writes, “Through years of discipleship and mentoring others, I have learned that the people who manage to climb out of emotional quicksand are those who intentionally stop the cruel, destructive habit of revisiting in their minds the events or the people who have hurt them.“
Marinate on that — and we’ll be back later in the week to discuss it!