Sweet, beautiful, Jesus-loving friends,
I have good news today. God is doing great things! And He is totally setting us up in this study.
I think every label we’ve thrown off and replaced thus far runs us smack dab into the middle of Chapter Eight this week: From Purposeless to Purposeful.
Every label of defeat we remove and every label of promise we put on reveal another part of who we are in Christ. And the more we discover our identity, the clearer our purpose becomes.
Thousands of women armed with purpose, knowledgeable and secure in their identity in Christ, can change the world around them.
Isn’t that exciting?!
That’s YOU, my friend. You can change your world.
We’re not here to build a social club. We are here to link arms with our sisters far and wide and make a difference. This is about Kingdom building.
Today, we are using our voices to make a difference by sharing our words, our testimonies, and most importantly the powerful, life-changing, life-giving, life-sustaining Word of God. Each blog represents an arm reaching out to its own community, its own sphere of influence.
We were reminded in Chapter Seven and on the blog Tuesday that we are ambassadors. His mission is our mission.
And today is filled with divine possibilities.
Time to represent, girls! Let’s do this!
Speaking and acting on behalf of our King,
Time to Blog Hop (use our abilities, share from our platform, spread His Kingdom on earth)!
A few ways you can participate are:
- Link to your blog (if you have one) after writing about one of this week’s topics
- Pick one (or more) blog(s) to read and leave some encouraging comments
- Choose one of this week’s topics and write about it in the comment section
(For those of you linking your blogs, we do have a few rules to follow so that things stay neat, tidy and relevant. If you have any questions about what to do or how to do it, click here to read the Blog Hop 101 post. )
Also, don’t forget our amazing Facebook event happening tonight! Here’s what you can expect:
Upward, inward, outward, living out our purpose! Join Proverbs 31’s Online Bible Study Team for Rev It Up as we explore our part in revealing the Kingdom of God, in a fast moving hour of online Bible study with practical application, encouragement and fellowship! When? Thurs., June 19 at 8 p.m. ET.
Things to bring:
• Your Bible
• Limitless Life book
• Notecards (5 just in case)
Click here to join —> RSVP to Rev It Up Live on June 19!
Now, here are the topics for Week 4:
NOTE: Please specify which topic you chose, by either using the suggested title OR adding the Topic # somewhere in your post.
- Map It ~ Zephaniah 3:17 — Expand our weekly verse using various study methods (verse mapping, word studies, etc.)
- Snap It ~ In the HANDS section of the Transformation Moment at the end of Chapter 8, Pastor Derwin encourages us to go for a prayer walk. Take a picture while you’re out and share with us!
- Write It ~ Choose one of the following writing prompts from Chapters 7 & 8 and share something from your heart relating to our study: Divine Birthright, Kingdom Ambassador, Rescued by a Savior, Beautiful One, The Prodigal, Spiritually Bankrupt, Extravagant Love
- Share It ~ Do you have a story or testimony of going From Consumer to Contributor or From Purposeless to Purposeful?
Previous #LimitlessLife Blog Hops: