We have some very exciting news …
Click here if you cannot view this EXCITING announcement from your email subscription!
Congratulations Ladies! I can’t wait to meet you in person at our upcoming retreat and give you a big ole hug! Y’all~ it’s not too late to register, so you can still join us! You can get all the details here.
This week, our section of text is titled, Help Me to Walk My Child Toward Maturity. We have five chapters and just based on the titles of them, I need God’s help with each one! Our hashtag #LordHelpMe is a daily cry for me! I find myself looking to God for help with my kids most all the time.
Let’s check out the titles for this week with our added hashtag at the beginning…as if we are talking to the Lord~
- #LordHelpMe, How Can I Get My Kids to Step Up and Pitch In?
- #LordHelpMe, What Is the Secret to Not Freaking Out?
- #LordHelpMe, How Can I Set Boundaries?
- #LordHelpMe, What’s the Most Crucial Life Lesson?
- #LordHelpMe, Will This Be Worth It in the End?
I wish I had all the answers, but if I did I’d never have reason to say, “#LordHelpMe.” And I believe that’s the way it’s supposed to be. When I add #LordHelpMe to any of my thoughts, I automatically feel empowered and not alone. Why? Because I know He’s with me.
Now look at the answer after we go to the Lord for help, and imagine His reply ~
- How Can I Get My Kids to Step Up and Pitch In? With My help.
- What Is the Secret to Not Freaking Out? With My help, I’ll give you My peace.
- How Can I Set Boundaries? With My help.
- What’s the Most Crucial Life Lesson? With My help, My Word, I’ll show you.
- Will This Be Worth It in the End? With My help, you betcha! (Ha ha, I’m not sure if God would say that exactly … well, actually, I think He would!)
Is there a specific area where you have found you need God’s help on a regular basis? What is it? When have you said, “#LordHelpMe?”
If you use any social media like Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram … use the hashtag #LordHelpMe this week. That way, we can search the hashtag and see what our OBS friends are talking about. We can also use this as a tool to pray for one another in our #LordHelpMe moments.
Don’t forget, we have a lot of give-aways this week, but you must comment to be entered! See details in this post.
Have a wonderful day OBS friends! <3