Bible Study Skills: Verse Mapping

Sarah TravisHey guys, it’s Sarah Travis back with you for our final week of Bible Study Skills.

That makes me so sad to say, but WOW, what an incredible journey we’ve had over the past six weeks! I know I’ve certainly learned a lot about how God intended me to use my words, and when the whole world would benefit if I just didn’t use any at all!!

We really hope you have enjoyed this new Bible Study Skills day on the blog. Melissa Sherlin and I have had so much fun digging deeper into God’s Word with y’all, and are already looking forward to learning together during the next Online Bible Study!

Speaking of which … did y’all see Missy Pettigrew’s big announcement on Monday? The next study is What Happens When Women Walk in Faith by Lysa TerKeurst! Have you ordered your book yet?!  Order your book from Proverbs 31, then submit your receipt to walkinfaith@proverbs31.org and you’ll receive a free printable — 10 Scriptural Promises to Boost Your Faith. Your printable will be delivered electronically to the email address provided. Click here to order!

Okay, back to Bible Study! I know many of you have done Verse Mapping before and loved it! It is an awesome way to combine some of the skills we’ve learned … and more!

Verse Mapping includes:

• Personalizing the verse
  • Highlighting words/phrases that jump out to you
  • Reading the verse in context
  • Using a parallel Bible to compare other translations
  • Cross-referencing
  • Word Study

Check out this video of putting it all together:

Click here if you can’t view the video in your email.

As you can see, art is not my gifting!! So I hope that encourages you anyone can do this!! “Personally, I like to use a different color for each Bible Study Skill, but there really is no right or wrong way to Verse Map!

P31OBS has created a free downloadable .PDF to help you with your verse mapping:

[easy_media_download url=”https://s3.amazonaws.com/p31obs/KIS/Verse+Mapping+-+OBS+PDF.pdf” text=”http://proverbs31.org/online-bible-studies/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2015/01/DownloadNow.OBS_.1.jpg”]

It might help to do all the research first, so here’s a separate .PDF to help you note what you discover while digging deeper. Then, you can get creative turning it into a work of art!

[easy_media_download url=”https://s3.amazonaws.com/p31obs/KIS/Verse+Mapping+PDF.pdf” text=”http://proverbs31.org/online-bible-studies/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2015/01/DownloadNow.OBS_.1.jpg”]

Last week Melissa Sherlin talked about application and how important it is “to apply what we have been learning so we can know how to use our words for good.”

• Share something you learned from Verse Mapping our verse of the week, Proverbs 18:21, and how you’re going to apply it to your life.
  • Let’s tell the world about Verse Mapping! Snap a photo of your verse map and share it on social media (especially Twitter/Instagram!) using the hashtags #P31OBS, #KeepItShutBook and #VerseMapping. I’ll be looking for them!

So, let’s get out those colored pens and get creative!!

Have fun!

Sarah 🙂

Comments

1. Wow! I have not seen this technique used and it pulls everything together to go deeper and challenge yourself as you are reading the bible. Thanks for sharing!

2. Love this Sarah! I’ve only verse mapped a few times before and your video inspired me to do it more often while I’m studying – you make it look so easy and fun!

3. Kayla Orndorff says:

Love this. I have never done it before but will be doing it. I have just statrted personalizing verses within the last 2 weeks.

4. Sarah, I think you did a very neat, artistic job. My handwriting isn’t that nice. What kind of pens were you using?
    I’ve tried verse mapping before but not with all of those elements. I look forward to trying it again.

5. Watching Sarah “walk and talk” us through verse mapping was beneficial. It will help me dig deeper in yet another way. I especially like how the application of the verse put everything together. I will definitely try this method. Thanks for the download as well! This study has had so many great tips for “beginners” like me! Thank you so much!!!

6. Carol T. says:

I have never done verse mapping…it really was exciting to see and know that there is so much info you can get from one verse staring right at you…really lets you understand the verse when everything about it is staring at you…thank you so much Sarah for sharing this….Have a great day!

7. Jeanine says:

Sarah you did an amazing job on Verse Mapping the scripture. I have seen it done before and was very interested in learning more. It looks so involved so truthfully I have been hesitant in doing it not feeling I can do it successfully. Thank you so much for the awesome print outs that are so extremely helpful and for your in depth video presentation to show it in detail step by step. I am ready to try. I have loved the new additions to Online Bible Study and the print outs for the Conference Calls. Melissa’s teachings have been amazing after the speakers. The speakers have been wonderful. Karen Ehman Thank You for writing such a life changing book. Although I will be sad to see this go I so look forward to When Women Walk in Faith . I have had a copy of that for years and love it and it is perfect timing for what my family faces ahead.

• Thank you Jeanine … you are welcome! I agree with you … everything about this study has been incredible and I’ll be sad to see it end also. What Happens When Women Walk in Faith is going to be AWESOME though and I can’t wait to dig deeper into it 🙂 Praying over your family and everything you are facing.

8. Wow, I’ve never seen this before! My kids go to private school and have memory treasures (scripture passages) to learn/memorize. This would be something great to do with them, to help them dig deeper also. Thanks so much!

9. I have never done verse mapping, however I am excited to do this today!

10. I love verse mapping and have been doing it for about a year now, but I learned some ways to dig even deeper. Bible study skills has become one of my favorite days of the week!

I learned that my words can revitalize, encourage, or destroy. I need to choose my words very carefully.

11. Suzanne says:

I LOVE this!! I love to do art and this really helps me absorb God’s word. Art therapy using the Bible! LOVE IT!!! Thank you so much.

12. Good Morning!
    I have just completed my very first verse mapping outline. How fun it was…thank you again for sharing.
    My take away or my learning lesson from Proverbs 18:21 is the following:
    BE VERY WISE BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO SPEAK OR DETERMINE IF YOU SHOULD SPEAK AT ALL.
    REMEMBER…WORDS WILL ACQUIT OR CONDEMN YOU. YOUR SPEECH IS THE PICTURE OF THE MIND….NOT EVERYTHING THAT YOU THINK SHOULD BE SAID!
    Therefore, I weigh heavily before I speak anymore and I am finding that in most circumstances, its not necessary to put my two cents worth in the conversation.
    Through this bible study, I have become a better listener rather than just saying things that pop in my mind. And I needed this discipline!
    Thank you Jesus for leading me to this study!

• YAY glad you enjoyed digging deeper Brenda. I love that you discovered that speech is a picture of the mind. I need to be so mindful of the picture I am painting for the world to see, and I need to work on the picture that is IN my mind also! Thank you for sharing 🙂

13. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Bible study skills days!!! 🙂 Thank you Sarah and Melissa for your commitment to helping us Jesus girls dig deeper into God’s word! XOXO!
    Nichole

14. Sarah,

I love your blog posts and videos, I have found them so helpful during this study to get me to dig deeper. Thank you so much for the hardwork you put in to bringing us this content!

15. Gail Harless says:

Good morning Sarah and P31 ladies!

Sarah, I had never even heard of verse mapping until P31 OBS! I’m so glad I found out about it. I am a very visual person, so it really brings it all home for me!

I am hoping that Bible study skills will continue in future online Bible studies. It’s fantastic!

16. I unexpectedly had time to do this now. Late opening at work due to icy conditions. Woo Hoo! God’s word is so transforming! Thank you Sarah for your teaching.

17. Rhonda Kinsey says:

I am AMAZED at the way God works.!! Yesterday, I discovered verse mapping for the very first time while doing some other reading…..hmmmmm, verse mapping, what is THAT.?? So, I Googled it and what I found was very interesting.!! And then…..well, you know where I’m going with this.!
    Sarah.! Thank you so much for making this a part of the study.!! You did a GREAT job of illustrating.!! You keep it real and it looks pretty much like what I came up with.!! I’m so thankful to have found the #P31OBS .!! Sad this one’s about over, but can’t wait for the next one to begin.!!
    God Bless all you wonderful ladies.!!

18. Debra Swan says:

what a great idea.. so going to use this idea for my own time study the Bible and for ladies bible study…

19. Thank you so much for going over this again as a whole idea. I cannot wait to try it on my next quiet time. I’ve really enjoyed this OBS Keep It Shut study. Sad to see its almost over but I have learned alot! Looking forward to the next OBS. Have a blessed Wednesday.

20. Angela Marks says:

I first discovered and learned verse mapping here. I started posting my journals with verse maps on IG, FB, and my twitter pages. Others wanted to learn so I created a small YouTube video. Now, I have women ministries that ask me to come and show them. I credit it all to P31! Thank you soooooo much! Verse Mapping has changed the way I study the word of God and apply it immensely!

21. Jennifer says:

I just want to thank all of you at Proverbs 31 for such a wonderful Bible study. You all put in so much and have helped me tremendously. This book was awesome, and I am recommending it to a lot of people I know. I think I will read it with my daughters this summer. The Bible study skills were a great help to take the studies even further. Thanks so much for all you do.

22. I LOVE verse mapping. It’s such a great tool. I keep a journal specifically for this, but I have to admit I have been behind. It is a great week to dig deeper into a verse! Thank you Sarah!

• Judy I think the important thing is continuing to read God’s Word and meditate on it 🙂 I go through seasons of journaling and recording what I am learning, but then I’ll go through a time of just reading and letting God’s Word wash over me and I might not take any notes for weeks at a time. Whether you are writing down on paper or not, God is still writing on your heart 🙂

23. Hi Sarah: Great way to understand what a Bible verse means. I did something like this in university and it was called mind mapping. I guess I never thought to use this method for Bible study. So thank you.

24. Wow Sarah, thank you so much for this! I have not seen this before either, and God used you today to help me, because I have been struggling with fear and anxiety. I used this verse mapping for our proverbs verse, but also Joshua 1:9 “Have I not commanded you, Jo? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, Jo for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.” Even though I know this intellectually, I struggle with living it. And through other translations & dictionary, etc. I find God speaking to me loudly right off the page of my notes! Commanded- ordered by a Sovereign, specific authority, expertise, mastery, master in charge. I AM your Eternal One & I will remain with you. Afraid- timid, tremble,dismayed, feeling fear, apprehension, regret, unhappiness, reluctance, unwillingness. Strong-having great bodily power, mental power, vigorous, especially able, competent, prevailing, succeeding,resources,influence, courage. Discouraged-to deprive of hope or confidence,dishearten,dispirit,to dissuade from, to obstruct,oppose, hinder, frown upon. Wow!
    My husband and I are in a deep valley right now, w/ him being out of work, hence my struggling w/ fear, but God has used you today, my beautiful sister to speak to me and help me. So I am so thankful for you today and for P31. Thank you and Bless you.

• THANK YOU Jo! This is the second time Joshua 1:9 has been brought to my attention today and I just want to encourage you by letting you know that your obedience in sharing was used by the Lord to speak to me. It is my life verse and has followed me in certain times over the past few years. I am in a time of seeking God’s wisdom for a decision and I know He is speaking through others to comfort me with His presence 🙂
      We have recently emerged from that valley so I know your fears and I will be praying for you 🙂

25. I’ve never done this before, but it sounds like a good way to make the Bible more personal! Thanks for sharing!! 🙂

26. I have enjoyed the Bible Skills on Wednesday so much. They have all been great..I love the one on Verse Mapping I have seen it done once,but Sarah your video was so easy to understand it so much better.Also thank you for the print outs I have already printed them out. This has been a great study and really hate to see this study come to an end. Thank you to all the Proverbs31 Team. Thank you Karen for writing a wonderful life changing book. Blessings to all. Barbara

27. Verse mapping is awesome, it helps me to spend more time in God’s word. I want to learn and to take time to do this. Just reading to say I’ve done it, is not enough. Praying the Holy Spirit helps me to be obedient. Thank each of you at OBS, for taking time to share.

28. Lorrie Barela says:

This will help me in so many ways….thank you!

29. This is great because it actually personalizes God’s word so that the verses come alive and are applicable to us. God bless P31OBS.

30. Lucinda Humphrey says:

Didn’t get to post for yesterday’s chall due to my dad being very sick so here is my post for today and yesterday. I am going to start sending notes to people each week that God places on my heart to encourage them.
    I loved how Sarah demonstrated this out step by step. I already do some of the steps but knowing other ways to dig deeper will help me dig even deeper into Gods word. Thanks Sarah!

31. Thank you Sarah for shareing this technique. I can see how this would help understand the verse even better.

32. Lisa Ferris says:

Wednesdays are my favorite OBS days! I love learning more about bible study skills. Today’s skill is completely new to me. Thank you Sarah for sharing this skill. It seems like a little bit more work but it brings a lot of meaning to and more understanding of the verse.

I learned ONCE MORE how important it is to really think about what and how I say something. WOW!

I started sending notes to people that come to my mind. I’ve always sending cards and receiving them too, so this is a great way for me to do what I enjoy AND it makes others feel good. 🙂

33. At the beginning of the year I was reading my bible in the proverbs. I have read the day of proverbs off and on for years. I strive to be a proverbs woman so I got a pink large index card and took the verses and wrote them up personalized. “I will . . .” and posted it on the wall. I read it often confessing the “I” statement with it. It has helped me see things in perspective to pray for what the Lord wants from me.
    Thanks for this lesson. Even though I already knew how to personalize the scriptures there was so much more here and I do enjoy this type of studying.

34. Thank you Sarah, this will help me with studying the bible!

35. Wow!! First off, I am so thankful that God has given me a lifestyle that allows me to spend the time to dig deeper into His Word!! What an eye opener it is! I learned from this verse that my words can utterly destroy someone if used the wrong way. I am a bottle it all up and then let it all rip kind of person. So, I will be praying that God would help me to better deal with my emotions so that my words don’t hurt those I am talking with. I want to be an encourager, not a force of destruction. Thank you Sarah for walking us through this verse today!!! Be Blessed everyone!!

36. Rachelle says:

I have never done verse mapping, but it looks like fun so I am definitely going to give it a try! 🙂 thank you Sarah! Thank you to all the ladies of #P31OBS! You have taught me so much and have been so inspirational during this study! I am sad to see it end, but happy to think about the one coming up. I ordered my book the very first day it was announced and am hoping that it will come autographed by Lysa! 🙂 Thank you for todays lesson Sarah! Be Blessed! ♡

37. Debbie Hodge says:

My tongue holds the power to uplift, praise , support, encourage and love someone….or it can devastate them!
    I am praying for the Lord to give me and all my P31 OBS Sisters the power to love one another with our words.

38. Kathy S says:

Thank you so much Sarah – this is an amazing way to get deeper into God’s word. I have never done it before but I loved the way you explained it and the print outs. I will definately start using this! I love reading the bible in the morning and find that the more I do it the more I want to spend time in God’s word and I don’t want to stop! I often pray the psalms and proverbs to personalize them for me but the way you explained it made it even more personal. I’m loving this study – Karen, thank you for writing this wonderful book – and all the P31 OBS team – you are amazing and I feel so blessed to be a part of all these amazing women! Thank you.

39. Allenia says:

Wow I have never seen this before can’t wait to do this I didn’t have to go to work because of the weather so I will have time to do this loved the video Sarah amazing job.

40. Thank you so much Sarah for sharing the ideas to dig deeper into God’s Word. I have never done verse mapping and I am so looking forward to starting mine.

41. Beautiful idea! I love how it makes the verse come to life even more~ giving it a visual – more words, the beauty of color, etc. Something I learned from this lesson is how much more a verse comes to life by simply putting our own name in it. And researching it a lot more. Think of the “light” these beautiful designs could be in our workplaces (like in my cubicle at my desk at work). I’m excited to make one of these! Thanks Sarah, and Proverbs31! Thanks for the free download, too. I love the really colorful one that has “Live in the Power of God’s Promises” at the top. Praying this over each of us.

42. I haven’t done this yet in this study….I love the idea…and love to dig into Gods word in different ways…but I have been afraid of the time commitment….WOW! It hit me today- Christ didn’t worry about how long it would take Him to die on the cross for me, what the heck am I worried about how long this will take???? So- after work tonight, I am going t attack this method with excitement….really- I am excited to do this. Reading everyone’s comments has been an encouragement also….Thank you for showing us how to do this. God Bless!!

43. Thank you, Sarah, for the great video instruction and the downloads. You made verse mapping come alive.
    I am sorry that our study is ending this week, too. Time just flew by. Will be signing up for the next study. God bless all you ladies who lead P31 OBS. Janine

44. Lynn Fincher says:

Digging deeper makes you really think about the verse more clearly..Sarah thank you for helping us with this verse mapping..

45. That is awesome! Thank you for sharing.

God bless you!

46. From mapping the verse I learned that I have the power (ability to persuade my mind) to speak (use my tongue) to give enjoyment or blessings (life) or condemnation (death) by what I say!!
    God is telling me to pause and pray before I speak because I can either build someone up or destroy them with my words–WOW .
    I loved the God’s Word translation -The tongue has the power of life and death and those who love to talk will have to eat their own words. —OUCH!!!
    I have never heard of verse mapping and this gives me a whole new way to use scripture in my quiet time. THANK YOU Sarah!!! 🙂

47. Sally Weber says:

Very interesting. I wish there was a way to save that video! I have done this in Precept Bible Studies, but not quite like that. It was a great video, very helpful and inspiring. I will be doing this much more. Already printed the download, but it isn’t quite the same as seeing Sarah do it on the video! Thank you!!!

48. Thanks Sarah, I have never heard of verse mapping and this is great! It is also helpful to show my children and my Sunday School children. Personalizing it really makes it real for me and for children – it gets us closer to the Word where we see it really applying to us – not just some abstract concept or “old” and “formal” literature – it brings it alive and makes it easy to apply.

49. I jave never seen this but cant wait to try it♡♡♡♡

50. Oh Sarah thank you , thank you, thank you, so fun today. I had to pause the video to keep up with you but I loved it. I love the downloads too which I will take advantage. So fun so grateful. Thanks <3

51. Linda H. says:

This study has been very informative with hints on how to study the Bible. This Verse Mapping maybe the best yet. But I loved the cross-referencing. I thank you for all you are doing for God’s Kingdom and for me!

52. Wow! I’ve never done this before and love it!! Thank you for sharing! It’s been such a great study and these tools can be used anytime!!

53. Tammy Barnard says:

Hello,
    What an interesting way to study a verse!! I’m anxious to try it with other verses I enjoy as well. Means it takes me to “write it down” numerous times for things to sink in, I can see how this would help me a great deal. I am constantly looking up words. Thank you for another way to really dig deeper and see God’s words in a different light. Have a good evening.

54. Marilyn Marie says:

The speech is a picture of the mind and words contribute to our lives… Good, bad, evil or foul… Our heart then deals with the consequences…
    I’m going to be a better listener and not add to situations with my words or judgement. This should help me be a better person all around.

55. Cathy Vist says:

Thank you so very much! I have NEVER even heard of Verse Mapping! It is so interesting and does help me learn so much more about the verse. Now that I am finally getting the hang of this On Line Bible study, it is over 🙁 ! I bought a “ESV Study Bible” because of it, I have learned about “cross referencing” because of it and now I have learned about “Verse Mapping”! I am so excited to really learn all I can from God’s word with my newly learned skills from your Ministry! Thank you again!

• I just love how much you have enjoying digging deeper into God’s Word during this study Cathy 🙂 Keep going and using the knowledge you have learned during the break and we will see you back for the next study! Melissa Taylor and the whole teaching team are going to lead an INCREDIBLE study through What Happens When Women Walk in Faith! It’s such an amazing book by Lysa TerKeurst … and yes, Melissa Sherlin and I will also be back with more Bible Study Skills 🙂

56. Love the Verse Mapping form- Is there a place where I can find more of these? I would love to continue with these. Thank you!

57. Sarah what a wonderful creativity The Lord says messages on every word that’s how wisdom and knowing the meaning help us to get closer to friends and pray for
    God bless

58. Shelby Queener says:

Love this idea. As a doodler I sometimes do a version of this as I study scriptures, but I think if I collected my verse mapping in a notebook (like you would artwork or sketches), it would be very enriching to look back upon! Cannot wait to doodle in a more organized manner and dig deeper. I want to thank you Sarah Travis and this online study team for reigniting in me a passion to study God’s word and providing practical tools to use. I will share all these techniques with whoever I can! God bless!

• You are a blessing to us Shelby! Thank you for sharing and that is AWESOME that you are now going to take what you have learned and teach others 🙂 You’ve just given me an idea … I want a huge doodle pad for every book of the Bible and on every page I want to have a verse map!!!

59. Patricia Q. says:

What I gained today from Proverbs 18:21 by using verse mapping was my tongue has the ability to sway others and it can either cause destruction or growth. Another verse I enjoyed was Mathew 12:37 For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you shall be condemned. One of my bible’s footnote was learn to control and restrict our speaking.

60. Christine says:

Hello,
    Thank you for this mapping. I live in Australia and plan to get the next book via kindle so I can join you.
    Have a confession, I don’t own a bible and hardly read one! I found it overwhelming esp the language. But through This bible grp, verse mapping I have found a way to appreciate the bible.
    Could you post more examples of verse mapping pls. I have watched the video but could not make out your writing. Would you share it as a PDF? I just want to kn

• Christine it is awesome to have you joining us from Australia and I am so excited to hear you are developing a passion to read and learn more 🙂 The incredible thing is that the Bible is available online – how cool is that! I love holding it in my hands, but I use the online websites a LOT … especially when I’m out! Are you on Twitter? Quite a few people shared their verse mapping yesterday so if you search for #KeepItShutBook and #P31OBS you will see a few examples 🙂 Let me know if you find them.

61. A few people have commented that they want to continue verse mapping …

A couple of weeks ago I began setting time aside every morning to thumb through the pages of Scripture and look at verses for that day … so today is March 5th … 3/5. I just go from book to book looking at all the 3/5 verses and sometimes find myself parking at a verse for a long time! It’s so simple but I have found it an incredible way to hear from the Lord in the mornings 🙂

If you want to verse map but don’t know where to start or how to choose a verse … why don’t you give this a go! 🙂

62. First, this is AWESOME!!!! Second, I used a composition notebook. Clearly, not enough real estate in those. Use a regular size notebook 🙂 In the NLT translation it said “Those who love to talk will reap the consequences.” Being a chatterbox, that really got to me. And from cross-referencing Matthew 12:37, I saw that my words either justify or condemn me. WHOA! I learned (and was convicted) a lot.

63. Terri Lanigan says:

WOW wow, I am in the habit of reading quickly and not always absorbing. Verse mapping is a hew and wonderful level of study and understanding for me. Proverbs 3:21 – God has shown me the my voice is more than a noise-maker and I will take it more seriously. He directs me to do that. Thank you Lord and thank you OBS! #KeepItShut

• I find it such a great way of slowing down and really meditating over a particular verse as I can be the same – just quickly reading my Bible. I love that ~ my voice is more than just a noise-maker! I’m hanging on to that statement! Thank you for sharing Terri 🙂

64. This has been a wonderful and provoking study! Thank you.
    You made it possible for my daughter Bethany, who lives in IN, and mom, here in NC, to have a Bible Study together. It has been such a special time in God’s Word, learning and sharing our hearts where there is no distance between us.

65. There was something mentioned in the commentary as I was studying this out that really caught my attention…death and life are in my hands thru my tongue…do I spread the Good News with my tongue (life) or do I take the opportunity of witnessing and turn it into speech of nonsense (death)…wow

66. Looking forward to the new study! I read and worked through this book back in 2006 and am amazed at how God used it to really help me step out in faith and obedience. I then again worked through it with an online group in 2008 and was blessed and am still blown away how God used it to lead me to do things I never expected. Now years later, I know He will use it again. Anyway was wondering how I can get connected and be part of a FB group. Thanks! Praying for all of you as you prepare!!

67. Great resources and information Sarah. This is new to for me. I will be joining to learn more about it. Blessings

W/Love,
    Tayrina from TGAWrites

68. Kristine Lies says:

I love this idea, and wish to jump in BUT I am in need a bit more clarity on the cross reference part of the mapping. Are u crossing the words, concepts etc. Where does one look to do this ?

69. Great web site. A llot oof helpful information here. I am sending it to a few pals ans also sharing in delicious.
    And of course, thank you in your effort!

70. I like the valuable info you provide in your articles.
    I will bookmark your weblog and test once more right here regularly.
    I’m fairly certain I will be informed a lot of new stuff proper right here!

Good luck for the following!

Trackbacks

1. […] and my heart doesn’t even understand what I just read. One growing method of Bible study is verse mapping. I have tried it a few days and seen awesome things from God. Or maybe you’re not like me and […]

2. […] Proverbs 31 Ministries covered in a popular blog post almost two years ago, and then again in a video last spring. You’ll find endless examples with a simple Google search. And you guessed it — […]

3. […] you don’t have an answer for me.“, that was my first thought, then I re-read the verse, mapped it (see the image above for how I map my verses!), dissected it, and here is what I realized He was […]

4. Achazia says: