Looking At Our Life {Week 2}

“She's Still There” Study Leader, Stacy Lowe | Proverbs 31 Online Bible Studies | #ShesStillThere #P31OBSHello there, P31 OBS friends, and welcome to Week 2! I’m Stacy Lowe, and I’ll be hanging out with you guys on the blog this week!

Before we go any further, I just have to ask- are you beginning to feel like a masterpiece yet? I know, I know- it’s HARD! But that’s OK because we’re in this thing together and we still have five weeks of study left to work on this 🙂

Let’s kick off this week by checking in with Melissa, Kendra and Nicki via video as they give us the rundown of everything happening in Week 2! PLUS we get a pep talk from She’s Still There author Chrystal Evans Hurst, AND another peek into the life of Betty Bummer! Worthy Wanda is working on her, but do you think she’s had any success yet? Let’s see…

(Just as a reminder, all our videos are closed-captioned! Click here if you need help accessing the captions.)

If you can’t view the video above, click here to watch on YouTube.

Worthy Wanda sure does have her work cut out for her, doesn’t she? Hopefully Betty Bummer will start to see the light soon! Perhaps this week’s Bible study activity would help!

In this week’s Bible study, Melissa picks up where Sarah left off with additional practice of multi-verse searching AND personalizing Scripture. It’s just what the doctor ordered when it comes to learning and understanding our worth in Christ! If you haven’t downloaded your copy yet, you can do so below.

And, as always, be sure to check out our P31 OBS Study Companion for a suggested reading schedule, a look at what’s coming up this week, a lock screen for your phone, printable journal pages, and more! Click the link below to check it out!

Ok, y’all, are you all set and ready to jump into Week 2? Let’s do this!

~Stacy

In today’s video, Chrystal Evans Hurst reminds us that although we all want to see the end result of the masterpiece God is creating in us, we also need to enjoy the journey. How can you “enjoy the journey” this week?

Comments

1. Melis Chambers, P31 Study Leader says:

I just want to give that Betty Bummer a hug … cat fleas and all!
    For me enjoying the journey means taking time to be still and listen for that gentle whisper of God’s presence. But, there are days I have to sleep over 13 hours just to feel halfway charged (like yesterday) which leaves me rushing through the few hours of daylight I have left. I rush so much I miss the precious moments of my journey, moments that I can be proud of what I was able to accomplish despite my exhaustion, that it’s September in Illinois but I am able to have my windows open, and so much more.

• Oh Melissa, I must tell you that you are such an inspiration, not only to me but I’m sure to so many others. Thank you for being obedient to Christ and being an instrument for His kingdom building. Xoxo

• Trying to balance my life! I have been a bit consumed with praying for my prodigal children! Praying for wisdom and discipline to enjoy the journey! I will begin by focusing more on my prayer time!

• Virginia Maguire says:

Melis, you are amazing and so inspire us all! No windows open here as we say goodbye to Irma. We survived with no damages and no loss of power, although that was not true for some in the area but way better than Florida! Prayers for all in the Sunshine State!

2. I can enjoy the journey because Christ said, He is The Hope for Glory! I’m not. I’m just the clay that He desires and designs to be more like Him no matter how low I feel and if I have false confidence in my own glory, He’s there to straighten me out and redirect me

3. Sarah Biggs says:

I can enjoy the journey by soaking in God’s word and thanking Him for the many ways He blesses me on my way to becoming His masterpiece.

Hi Sarah!,
      AMEN! Having an attitude of gratitude is certainly one way we can enjoy the journey!

4. I can enjoy the journey by remembering that God is working in and through me to create a masterpiece.

5. Otilia Caraveo says:

To first give thanks in ALL circumstances for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus. To do my best and give of myself so God can do His work! So remember Genesis, it took God 7 days to create and he saw that it was ALL good! So however long it takes for God creating His masterpiece in me, I’m worthy to see the end result so enjoy the journey because……I can only imagine….and its going to be good! Praise God!

• Proverbs 31 Online Bible Studies Team says:

I love the way you tied this journey back to God’s creation and molding and transforming us into His masterpiece! And it will definitely be GOOD! Blessings to you!

6. By staying in His presence and in His Word. That’s where I find rest and peace. 🙂

7. Stacia Harmony says:

When I reflected on “enjoy the journey”, I realized that it lines up with my current belief that we shouldn’t be all about instant gratification as society is today. Our lives are short and we never know when we may join The Lord. So, instead of rushing through our lives, hoping to get to that masterpiece, we really need to slow down and enjoy the journey and the experiences. It’s the experiences that God has us go through that allows us to grow and mature. Those experiences are the memories that we cherish when we’re older. No perfect masterpiece is created in one day. I love this metaphor!

So true Stacia!
      We need to remember it’s God’s timing, and His timing is the perfect timing in completing the perfect masterpiece. In this day and age we certainly need to slow our busy lives down and practice patience!

8. Elsie Davies says:

For me this week, i will need to take a step back and realized this moment and season is temporary, those were the words I pick up from reading chapter 2. I need tp enjoy the process of discovery myself, learning to say to me, Its okay and simile.

• Elsie, I am with you. This season for me is hard. But I know Jesus is still in control.

• I am struggling to find peace and joy in my day to day journey as well. But I know, if I just keep telling myself that I am on the path to being the masterpiece and these hard times are only but one temporary season, eventually my heart will catch up to what my mouth is saying.

9. Shannon Randall says:

As I started to read the first chapter of Shes still there I was both laughing and crying I live in Dallas and actually have the equivalent of two broken legs……5 hip surgeries in 9 months and temporarily confined to a skilled nursing facility for MRSA treatment and rehab. What happened? I was indestructible!! This is not my life. Granted it wasn’t going in the best direction prior to this surgicle debacle but come on! I had prayed for God to intervene somehow in my life but apparently had not been specific enough! And now I have six weeks of nothing to do but try and gain an understaning of what I can still contribute, Talk about a reset opportunity. And every day is hard to think of as an opportunity I am most grateful for the timing of this study.

• Stacy Lowe, P31 OBS Study Leader says:

Gracious, girl! You HAVE been hit hard! I love your attitude of it being a reset though. So glad you’re doing this study with us, and praying you get some relief soon! ❤

• Katrina Dougan says:

Shannon, I will add you to my prayer list! I pray for strength, comfort and Gods mighty healing power to intervene even right now! You can do this!!!
      Katrina Dougan
      Arkansas gal 😍

• I can so relate, Shannon! One ortho surgery after another for me, too, and now diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis! Whew! I can really start to see myself acting like Betty Bummer, lol. Sometimes I wonder what God is thinking. I just want to be faithful. Bad health makes it so much harder to do that. You will be in my prayers, sweet sister!

10. Try to relax and let God take control. It’s kind of like taking a trip. You sit back and let the driver handle the driving. You marvel at the scenery along the way. So enjoying the journey for me is watching how God is changing my heart and noticing how He’s guiding me and loving me along the way. Seeing His encouragement whether it’s a compliment at work or a beautiful sunrise, a Bible verse that comes to mind. I believe no matter how difficult the journey, God does show us He’s there with us if we slow down and watch for Him to show up.

• Proverbs 31 Online Bible Studies Team says:

What a wonderful way to look at life! Just reading your words, Jan, makes us what to relax, sit back, and enjoy all that God has to offer. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us today, and reminding us that no matter what, God is always with us.

• Michelle Duncan says:

I really like that metaphor, I’m going to remember that this week.

11. Paulan Daily says:

As I work on my fitness I am enjoying walking/hiking with my husband in several national parks this week. The thin air is a challenge combined with steeper paths than I am used to. I can see how God is using these paths to take me to a higher level and closer to the masterpiece he had in mind for me.

• Suzie Valla P31-O Team says:

What a great analogy Paulan! I can relate I walk for exercise and I remember the journey that I started on to live a healthier lifestyle. Its the same thing with our journey into becoming a masterpiece, there are challenges and steep paths that God takes us on, but in the end we reach a higher level and become the woman God wants us to be!

12. Good morning,
    Please keep the studies available online for a while. My book hasn’t arrived yet. I know the company is working on it.
    Thanks so much.

• You should get an email with a download of part 2. I haven’t received my book yet and I got one and just downloaded part 2. So don’t worry!! 🙂

• Stacy Lowe, P31 OBS Study Leader says:

Hey, Jen! This study isn’t going anywhere, even after it’s over. The only thing you will NOT be able to access after the fact are the teaching videos with Chrystal Evans Hurst being shared on Fridays. Each of those will only be available for a week, so be sure to make time for those. (The one shared on last Friday’s blog, for instance, will only be available to watch through this Thursday.) Otherwise, though, don’t stress it! Just do what you can and know you can always go back later and catch up on what you missed after it’s over 🙂

13. Melissa Foster says:

Enjoying the jiurneybofnsmall steps is important for me. 3 out of 6 days last week, I managed to get up early enough to work on this study. Thankfully, I started reading early, so I’m still ahead of the game 😂
    But the fact that I’m dedicated to finding that time is a step on the journey I’ve never taken, or never stuck to!

Hi Melissa,
      Fantastic that you are giving time with God a priority! That certainly is a good step in becoming a masterpiece!

14. There are always tiny beautiful moments that happen in the middle of a masterpiece. I decorate cakes. And in the middle of it, it can look like a mess. Like it’s never going to turn out like I want. But there are little sections. Little pieces that look beautiful in the middle of it all. And I know at the center, the cake is going to taste amazing!

• Stacy Lowe, P31 OBS Study Leader says:

I love that comparison!

• I experience the same thing when I am designing floral arrangements. I am a florist. I want to make sure every arrangement is special because I am making it for someone special to give to someone special!

15. I think that enjoying the journey (or pieces of the journey) takes some purposefulness sometimes. It’s easier for me to rush and stress! Talk about weird haha!!! Consciously making an effort to breathe, give thanks, do fun things, enjoy my people laughing and being silly, drink tea, read a book, watch a sunset/rise, take a walk, talking with friends helps me enjoy my journey. I have to step back and remind myself that it’s ok to enjoy things and not to rush around being Miss Busy.

• Proverbs 31 Online Bible Studies Team says:

We are loving the changes you are making to enjoy the journey while God molds you into His masterpiece. Our lives can get so busy and we are happy to see that you are slowing it down and taking time to enjoy the things that make life special! And as an added benefit you will feel less rushed and stressed out too!

16. Practicing being content with where I am at in my journey instead of focusing on where I’m not at.

• Proverbs 31 Online Bible Studies Team says:

Yes Anita! That can be so hard sometimes but with God all things are possible. Keep moving forward and have a blessed week.

17. I have to not only remember this for myself but for those around me! I need to show mercy and grace in every circumstance.

18. Slow down…much as we stroll along a garden path to take
    In the fragrances and sights, I am going to focus on slowing down my stroll through each day to appreciate all the sights (people, situations, nature’s beauty) that I see along my way. Not an easy thing for me to do (the slowing down part) nor the nature’s beauty (since my area was a victim of Harvey)….but I have met some incredible people with incredible spirits through this ‘challenge’ (and boy has it been a challenge here in south Texas).

• Suzie Valla P31 O-Team says:

Hi Cindy!
      My heart and prayers go out to you and to all those that were impacted by Hurricane Harvey! You are certainly experiencing special trials and challenges, which makes enjoying the journey a bit more difficult. I admire your positive spirit and attitude in still being willing to enjoy each day and appreciate people, situations, and nature’s beauty. I will be praying for you that God gives you strength, comfort, and His peace. I also pray that He helps in your recovery from the storm. Hugs and Blessings!

19. Hi Sisters in Christ,
    This study is really resonates with me in this season of my life.

I am a work in progress & God loves me right where I am at! He is so overwhelmingly Awesome!

I am not where I want to be but by God’s grace & mercy I am not where I used to be!!

Have a glorious day!

• Proverbs 31 Online Bible Studies Team says:

Amen Paige! We are so glad you are joining us in this Bible study and how much it is blessing and helping you. God is Awesome and so are you! Have a blessed week.

20. I can enjoy the journey by trying not to stress over the little things and by not being so hard on myselfm

• talking about being hard on yourself… I used to do that a lot. I’m my own worst critic. I tried so hard to make sure everything goes according to my plan but it almost never happens that way, so you are not alone. Now I have learnt to enjoy even the ups and downs, the adventure, I take it all in and I enjoy even the mistakes because I learnt a lot from them

21. I can enjoy the journey by reminding myself each day that the highs and lows of the journey are all necessary for my masterpiece to be created and made perfect.

• Proverbs 31 Online Bible Studies Team says:

Amen Shauntelle! God does use the high and lows to make us strong and prepare us for the plans He has for us so we can face what comes our way and help others who are going through things we have already been through. Have a blessed week.

22. To enjoy the Worthy Journey, I must remind myself of these Truths! Loving this OBS and Betty & Wanda ; )

23. I am excited for this week. I want to try to stay in the moment and to stress less over the small stuff.

24. Linda Jones says:

To just be patient and see what God has in store for us. Happy Week!!

25. I just keep reminding myself I’m a child of God and Jesse is holding my hand and the Holy Spirit is whispering in my ear and if I keep talking to them and praying, there will be no room for negative thoughts. You’re mind can only focus on one thought at a time, so if that’s all my mind gets to hear all day to accomplish chasing away negativity, so be it. It’s the most important thought I can have anyway.

26. Gail Harless says:

I can be a bit of a Betty Bummer, especially in the way I treat myself. Yes, towards myself more than others! I can be very hard on myself. This week I will concentrate on showing MYSELF grace as well as others. Afyer all, a masterpiece takes time!

Hi Gail!
      That’s a good step in becoming a Worthy Wanda, to show yourself the same grace as you give others. You are indeed worthy and loved by God!

27. Focus on and be thankful for the progress that has been made and prayerfully ask God what the next steps are if feeling stuck.

• Proverbs 31 Online Bible Studies Team says:

Amen Cassie! Focusing on the good things and finding things to thank God for in tough times can help you keep going and make it through. We are glad you are doing this Bible study with us. Have a blessed week.

28. Karon Fluharty says:

By living in the moment. Quit fretting about tomorrow. Be thankful for what I have today and listen to God’s next steps for me.

29. One step at a time. Getting ready to go substitute for the art teacher. Looking at each student as a masterpiece.
    Blessings!

30. Enjoying the journey for me is to slow down and be intentional. Sometimes as I am rushing about my day, sticking to the “list” or my own plan I miss out on the opportunities that God has created uniquely for me. So stop and chat a few extra minutes with that friend you run into at the grocery store, or that mom who needs encouragement, maybe send a text to let your friend know you are praying for her, take an extra minute to squeeze your kids and say ” I love you”. Being grateful and thankful for all God is doing in me and through me and around me.

• Proverbs 31 Online Bible Studies Team says:

Love what you’re doing Cyndy! We all get so busy rushing from one “to do list” to another that we miss the opportunities that our important and help us to actually enjoy the journey. How wonderful that you are taking the time out to chat with friends, or give someone a word of encouragement, or tell those close to you that you love them! Your attitude of gratitude and thankfulness will take you far on the journey to becoming His masterpiece!

31. This is the day that the Lord hath made let us rejoice and be glad in it.

32. Enjoying the journey for me is to take the time to slow down and really “live” by embracing every little thing from the flower blooming in my yard to my kids who are growing up way too quickly. God blesses me far more than I would ever deserve and I want to take the time along my walk to embrace this journey, be thankful and praise God for each of his many blessings and, be present and accounted for in every moment no matter how small or seemingly insignificant. This is the day the the Lord hath made let us rejoice and be glad in it!!!!

• Yes that is so important. To recognize all God has done for us and given us!

• Brenda Earley, P31 OBS O-team says:

Leah:
      Thank you for saying these words. As I was thinking on “enjoying the journey” this is what I heard: Enjoy the small things for those moments fly! And, yes, I need to enjoy my journey. See God even in the small things. Be thankful for all, from big to small. Appreciate the little things. Enjoy my family, my husband and children. It’s too easy to get wrapped up in the everyday, we miss the every”thing”! <3

33. Just knowing that I am a work in progress for His masterpiece and learning more about the girl inside me being created for His masterpiece is what I am looking to get out of this study this week as well.

34. Jenny Mullen says:

Well my journey has started out a little bumpy this week as my three year old got sick in the middle of the night. Nothing like changing bed sheets at 2am! But I am so thankful that I have almost the entire week off of work so that I get to stay home and take care of him as well as the rest of my family. God is great. Even though we inevitably will hit some road blocks, there is always something…or several somethings…that we can thank God for and we can know that He is always with us. That’s how I’m going to try and enjoy my journey! God bless and have a great week everybody!

• Proverbs 31 Online Bible Studies Team says:

Bless your heart Jenny. We are praying for your little guy that he feels better soon. It is a blessing that you are able to stay home with him and take care of him. And Amen, yes we can always find things to thank God for in any situation. We hope you have a blessed week.

35. Caroline williams says:

Hello i got my book now iam ready yo read. And i am asking God to fill me with the Holy Ghost please pray for me

36. We can believe we are a masterpiece and God is not finished with us yet!

• Proverbs 31 Online Bible Studies Team says:

Amen Denise! Speak truth over your life. We are so happy to have you join us in this Bible study! Have a blessed week!

37. I need to learn to trust God for all my needs, and to be still , knowing He is in control, not me..

• Brenda Earley, P31 OBS Study Leader says:

Oh Mady. All I can say is yes, Yes, YES! Have you heard the song by Hilary Scot called “Be Still”? Right now, it’s my go-to song to encourage and uplift me and to remind me we only need to Be Still. Yes, God is in control!

38. I need to just focus on the little things-the joy my dogs have when they see me, the joy I get when I am able to Skype with my husband (he is working overseas) and the peace I have journaling every morning during my devotional time. The little things remind me that I have something to be thankful for when I feel unworthy.

39. I am finding such grace and value in this study and realizing there’s parts of “the girl who needs a rescue” in all of us!
    The pain hasn’t been fun but I know God is creating those parts if me anew in Jesus AND I can’t wait to see what he does with it!

40. Amanda Cross says:

Remember God will finish what He began in me, Remember He orders my steps and delights in the details of my life. Take one day at a time. Find things to be thankful for each day and give thanks.

41. By thanking God for every situation. Which is not always easy!

42. My journey has been long and hard. It’s hard not to get discouraged!! I’m working on slowing down and spending time on me during this study, and it’s helping.

43. Love Wanda Worthy and Betty Bummer!!!!

44. Last week, Chrystal had us read Isaiah 30:15 where part of it says, “Only in returning to me and waiting for me will you be saved. In QUIETNESS and CONFIDENCE is your strength.”
    I hope to just stop talking in my head and listen quietly to what God is telling me. I am going to choose to have confidence and peace in what he is doing in my life. Here I will find my strength to push through the struggles I am working through.

45. So far I have really enjoyed this study, it has been a God-send! Last week’s questions and verses were on point and really helped me to evaluate where I got “lost”, what things set me on a drift, how far I drifted from where I think I should be and have identified reasons why inconvence myself that “I can’t do it”. Now that I have those things pinpointed and am aware, I can work on that! I am going to enjoy the journey this week by be grateful for each days study lessons and remembering God’s truths in t in the scripture set out this week!

• Brenda Earley, P31 OBS Study Leader says:

So good! And I’m so glad you are here learning with us! Part of the journey of rescuing the girl within us is identifying those things which caused us to drift in the first place. With this step out of the way, now’s the time to focus! And that’s exactly what I’ll be doing: focusing on Him more to find that girl again!

46. By now focusing on the “what if’s” and just being present and “trying” to focus on just that moment!

47. I need to learn to enjoy the journey by trusting God more. I need to trust God in my life and my purpose and find my worth in Him.

48. I thought I could not do it, 15 years ago I started getting up at 430 to read my Bible and pray. It literally changed my life. It saved me when I went through 15 years of much turmoil and anxiety in my family. Now I’m retired and I get up at 530! The quiet morning allows my spirit to have quiet time with Jesus and his word.

Hi Rella!
      Thank you for sharing. God’s word is certainly a healing balm and helps to transform us into a deeper relationship with Him and become His masterpiece! And how fantastic that you have used The Word to help you enjoy the journey in your quiet time with Him! Blessings!

49. Karen Harding says:

You can enjoy the journey by being PRESENT in the moment and not looking ahead or behind.

50. Enjoying the journey means to me to stop fretting and worrying about what’s coming or what I need to do. Busy week and I need to know that my Lord uses all that is happening for me and to create the masterpiece he knows I can be. I also need to reflect more and use the time I have each day to hear the words of God. The study guide and scripture should be a good start.

51. Chloe Myers says:

I can enjoy the journey but living in the moment. Not focusing on all the things that didn’t get done on my checklist and having a grateful heart.

52. Remember that God has a plan for me and HE is in control. When I let Him direct my steps (instead of rushing ahead of Him and doing things my way) I know the journey will take me where I need to be – not necessarily where I want to be.

53. I can enjoy the journey this week by taking time for myself. I feel like I don’t get alone “me” time very much anymore since becoming a mom. I need to learn to put my phone down and pick my my book and Bible when my child is sleeping (ya know, when I’m not sleeping too lol). It’s all a balancing act and sometimes I feel like I’m so lost and that it’s all going to topple over.

• Proverbs 31 Online Bible Studies Team says:

How wonderful Heather, that even though your a very busy mom, you will be taking some time for yourself to help you enjoy the journey. When you feel lost and that your world will topple over, hang on to Jesus as your anchor, He will help steady you and give you strength and direction. Hugs and Blessings!

54. I can enjoy the journey this week by continuing to have quiet time with God each day, and not becoming frustrated that I’m still a work in progress. I need to cut myself some slack!

55. This is a question about the text for the video. Last week there was a hyperlink to print the transcript of the video but I don’t see one this week. Is it possible to get the transcript? It’s hard for me to take notes without a frame of reference when I look back at them. Thanks!

• Hey Nancy,
      For any video that is transcribed, a transcript is available. Here’s how to get it:
      Below the video, click on “click here to watch on YouTube”
      Once the video opens in YouTube, below the video you’ll see three little dots. Click on those and a little menu will pop up.
      In the menu, click on transcripts and they’ll show up for you to read.

56. I can enjoy the journey this week by :

Thanking God that he cares enough about me and is not finished with me, yet.
    Learning more about God by reading his beautiful words to me in the Bible.
    Trusting God that His time-line is perfect, even when I want quicker/immediate results.

57. Appreciating the journey for me is enjoying, as well as trusting Gods process.

58. Enjoying the journey is hard for me now. This season in my life is so very hard. I feel pressed on evety side. But I know that Jesus is in control.

59. Melissa Hansen says:

Putting post it on my computer that says Enjoy the now, Later will come, pay attention to the small things. slow down, enjoy this minute and revel in it.

60. Michelle Duncan says:

It has definitely been a work in progress to enjoy the journey, because I wish I were in a different season. However since I began this study, I’ve been making a conscious effort to ask God to help me learn to CONSISTENTLY thank Him for where He has me right now, where He’s taking me, and knowing this season will not last forever. Distractions come easily to me, in fact while doing the study today my thoughts wandered, and I had to ask God to bring the focus back to Him. So enjoying the journey to me means remaining focused on my personal goals, through uplifting music, reading relevant Bible verses, etc.

Hi Michelle,
      How wonderful that you plan to make a conscious effort to be more focused as you go through a challenging time. God takes us through many different seasons in His plan for us, but He is there to lean on as we become His masterpiece. Our prayers are with you to stay focused and not be distracted. Hugs and Blessings!

61. Enjoying the journey can be very hard if we allow the distractions to overcome the truth. In the midst of all the hurricanes, storms (physical and spiritual), we must remain in Jesus and know that He is God. Each day will get sweeter with Jesus and as we go thru the “process” of being refined, we will come out of pure gold!

62. Lisa Doucette says:

I love this takeaway – “Enjoy the journey!” Sounds so obvious and simple yet it is hard to do at times. I know that I am guilty of always looking for the end result and often forget to enjoy the process or the journey, as Chrystal says. It is in the journey that God teaches me special things about himself and myself. This was a great reminder today. Love this study!

63. I can enjoy the journey this week by trusting God has me right where I need to be. Rather then rushing on to the next thing on my to do list. I can stop and enjoy the moment, take time to spend with God, cherish the world around me, and trust that God is not finished with me yet. Knowing I am still a work in progress is a bit exciting. It means there is more to come. I am excited to to see where God takes me on my journey. Loving this study.

64. I am definitely a “Betty Bummer” but I can enjoy the journey knowing God is in control and that in the end “I shall come forth as gold”. I am a work in progress and it’s taking many years. I need to look at each day that God has for me and not look at the big picture. I feel too overwhelmed and discouraged when I do that so I can enjoy the journey more when I look to God for answers and leading and know He has something special for me.

65. This week I can enjoy the journey by celebrating the little moments and victories along the way. Instead of staring down the long road ahead and wondering if I’ll ever get there, I can look out the window and appreciate all that God has done, is doing, and will do. Really practicing the art of stoping and smelling the flowers. God does things for us all the time, but if we are so focused on the destination we will never see the viewpoints He has for us on our life path.

Hi Megan,
      What you said is so true, if we run ahead of God we can miss the little “aha moments” that He is doing in our life . If we take the time to smell the flowers, and count our blessings we really do enjoy our journey!

66. It’s hard to enjoy the journey at this season in my life. Reading this book has help the journey though. Maybe by the end of this study I can truly enjoy the journey no matter what it is.

• amen robin. this is my first time doing this and I was a bit lost and unsure of how this study was going to help but its been such a blessing for me.

67. Angela Nelson says:

Not sweating stuff, if/when things get tough I have God and my fellow OBS women on my side. Take the time to take care of myself, (read, study the bible, exercise and go see my sister in MI). Enjoy and celebrate the life God has given me and find my path by examining the gifts God has given me.

Hi Angela!
      The P31 OBS community is right there with you by your side. I love what you said, celebrating life is certainly how we can enjoy the journey! And how great that you are also reflecting on the gifts God has given you. Please continue to share your journey with us.

68. I can enjoy the journey by focusing on what I have to be grateful for and not looking for all the negatives. There is good to be found in nearly everything if you keep your eyes focused on God and have confidence that God is in control and at work in your life.

69. Linda G - O-Team says:

Ah, 9/11 is always a great day to remember to enjoy the journey. You NEVER know what day you will wake up and it will be your last. Heavy heart today on Patriot Day.
    Remember to enjoy each day, love on everyone while you can, and never let fear, worry, anxiety, bitterness, or anger consume your joy. <3

70. This book is bringing this journey back into focus! The busyiness and interruptions can really be a pull away from where I need to be on track. I will push forward on my positive through the bumps/negatives I hear frequently. To know that others are in the similar “wave” is a support on its own!

71. Diana J. Bolinger says:

Has anyone typed up the verses at the end of each chapter? Is there a way to share it? It is hard to keep up even with the multiverse search. Love the book.

72. By knowing that it is a journey, trust God with the process, & be patient with myself.

73. I love reading all of these answers. I will enjoy the journey by slowing my mind down enough to look around and be present in each moment. God will take care of everything else.

74. Chapter 4 really spoke to me. I climbed the career ladder, got the advanced degrees, enjoyed a 30 year nursing career, gave birth to wonderful children, with sweet grandchildren and retired finanically secure. Since retirement I have been drifting, wondering what to do next and questioning my purpose. I’ve prayed often that GOD would direct me toward my purpose in this season of my life. I’ve even ask for the “burning bush” for certainty. But I am still drifting ….but now I am examining the anatomy of my drifts, and feeling hopeful 😇

• Brenda Earley, P31 OBS Study Leader says:

Angela, yes, it’s so important to recognize our “drifts” but it’s more important to keep in direct communication with our Father and “He will direct our steps”. Keep praying, keep listening! I will be praying for you as you continue to seek Him.

• Thank you Brenda. I know there is more he wants me to do. It’s been hard for me to be patient, still and present in the moment. As a nurse for 43 years, I have always “hit the ground running” with little time to reflect on the journey. I plan to be still, listen and enjoy the journey into this study.

75. I am enjoying this journey with all of you lovely souls💗 It does my heart good that I don’t feel so alone in many of my thoughts in regards to these matters! Betty bummer has my number😱 I really like the daily connection with this study as well! When I do a local church study, we only meet once a week!
    Words like worth, special, masterpiece…they are unbelievable to me for some reason! Years of believing otherwise and hearing a different message, I guess!!
    I can enjoy this journey better personally by-
    -Believing!! Praying for the spirit of belief! I read the words and they sound good but they need to go from my mind to heart and really, REALLY sink in!

76. I can enjoy the journey by choosing to believe God’s Truth about me and accepting His ways and timing is best. Also by being intentional to pay attention, watching and listening for how He’s working and praising Him along the way.

77. Patricia Williams says:

I love Betty Bummer !

78. Barb McInnis says:

How can I enjoy the journey? Learning to be thankful, even in the messy middle. Listening For God’s direction and peace in my journey

79. Alison Wall says:

I can enjoy the journey this week by being thankful for everything in my life; the good, bad, and ugly. God has put it there with the intention of creating a masterpiece. I might not understand why I have hard times but God’s plan never fails and he never gives up on us.

80. Dawn Gunning says:

I will enjoy the journey by putting myself into the verses to understand just how close God is to me and for me to make myself be as close to God as I can every hour of every day.

81. Its hard to see the end result because we want to make it to the finish line without the work. To believe I am a masterpiece is still hard, a work in progress is more soothing to get me to the finish line. In just one week, I am starting to feel like perhaps I do have a purpose other than a mother, friend, and everything under the sun except me. I love the fact that there are others just like me, and together we are taking this journey from all parts of God’s earth.

Hi Margherita!
      With your busy life and many roles it’s difficult to take time to enjoy the journey. The work in progress is made a little easier knowing that as a world-wide community to lean on for support and encouragement. It;s wonderful that we are all learning, growing, and sharing our journey together in becoming His masterpiece.

82. It helps me to look for something each day to be grateful for or something I feel is God’s handiwork in me. It keeps me looking for that special something all through the day.

83. I can enjoy the journey by taking in all that I work through along the way. I can then really appreciate and grow in thankfulness that God’s been on the journey with me.

84. Raenette Powell says:

I think how I can enjoy the journey this week is to keep reminding myself that I am a masterpiece and I am worthy and even though things are a little messy right now because I’ve been unemployed for almost 6 weeks and even though I found another job I have not started it yet that God is with me every step of the way and he knows every detail of my life and how things are going to work out. I have to keep reminding myself that he will guide my steps and to think positive and to know and remind myself that he has a plan for me.

• Proverbs 31 Online Bible Studies Team says:

Thank you for sharing. We are praying for you Raenette! Your right, God is right there by your side guiding you and directing you as you go through changes in your journey. Blessings and Hugs!

85. Debbie Myhre says:

I will enjoy the journey by relaxing in Christ and not being anxious about things. I will breathe deep and let Him guide me.

86. Valerie Byrd-Dixon says:

I will enjoy the journey because I am a masterpiece with some bumps along the way that is working together for my good!!! I will continue to push forward and let God work in me and through me…

87. I will enjoy the journey by making a deliberate effort to be present in my moments. Not allowing my worries to take my eyes off of the promises from God.

88. By really slowing down and appreciating what it happening right now. By really embracing all of the blessings He has given me and to be glad in it! 🙂

89. Crystal Skeel says:

I enjoy the journey by digging into his word every single day and having an open heart that is ready to adapt to any “messy parts” because I know I am a beautiful creation! I am so ready for week 2 of this bible study!!

90. I’m going to enjoy the journey by simply being present. It’s so easy to get caught up in, what’s next and not enjoy what’s happening now. I’m going to do my best to not stress about the little things, or things outside of my control and just be still and be present.

Hi Kaleigh!
      Beautifully said! Psalm 46:10 (NIV) says, “Be still and know that I am God.” Being still and being present will certainly help us enjoy the journey!

91. Brenda Earley, P31 OBS Study Leader says:

I will “enjoy my journey” by being intentional on my focus: in Him, in my family, in me! And that includes, being intentional with how I view myself, how God views ME!

92. Suzie Valla P31 O-Team says:

Like many others I find myself wrapped up in the busyness of life! To enjoy life I really need to take time to slow down, enjoy God’s creation in nature (the flowers, sunrises and sunsets, birds and animals etc). Also I need to take time out to count my daily blessings God gives me and listen as He speaks to me through His Word!

93. marney hamilton says:

I ‘m going to enjoy the journey by letting outside issues become inconsequential and focusing on the work needed to be done in my life! God knows my heart and is continuing to make me into the person He intends me to be!! I am so excited for the week ahead!

94. I can enjoy the journey this week by daily reminding myself I am Jackie, I am okay, and I am a God’s mastemasterpiece!

95. Enjoying the journey can be such a challenge at anytime. Right now I’m not in a valley I’m in a good place on the mountain. However, had I a enjoyed my journey in the past I wouldn’t have suffered as much. Perhaps I would have savored some of the better times. Today I have a small challenge right now and am learning how to deal with it. Mostly that I’m in a different stage in my life. I’m older now and have live probably 1/2 my life and I am trying to reset my course. So immediately my husband says really, thinking that might involve him, but I reassured him that yet it would probably impact him I think it will be for the best. That is why I’m doing this study that I think will give me some clarity. Trying to find my way by relying on God for direction is hard. I’m not sure where I’m headed at this point but I know God will help me to figure life out. I’m trying to help my church’s women’s ministry to grow and I’m not sure how to do it. So luckily I am at a great place for ideas here at Proverbs 31. There are so many ideas and resources that I can use. I’m feeling a little overwhelmed at what God wants me to do.

• Thanks for sharing that! I know that I struggle in enjoying my journey because when I was 20 I thought I’d ‘have it figured out’ by 40 and as I get closer to 40 I have more questions than answers! It’s amazing to hear from women who are ahead of me in life that are seeking for God to do a new thing in them everyday. Dig into that women’s ministry! We need to cross generational lines and learn from each other!! I’m sure God will bless others through you!

96. I’m learning so many new things about myself through reading this book. I heard Chystral talking about her book on Erica Campbell’s morning show and it sparked something within. From there I ordered the book and started reading. Through reading I’ve begun to release many things through journaling and reading scriptures. It’s from those thoughts that I see how I’ve drifted along with not valuing me. I’m thankful for listening to the radio one faithful morning, purchasing this book and doing the work. Thanks P31 for the tools you give us to really dig deeper and search for the girl within.

97. Elizabeth Irby says:

Hopefully I can enjoy the journey this week by being present and focusing on the now–not planning so much on the future that I miss out on the moments happening now and not worrying about the past–how I might have offended someone or how I could have done something different. It’s a struggle!

98. I will enjoy the journey by rembering who I am and whose I am. I know that God is not done with me yet. He has already brought me so far and through so much. Sometimes I need to take a step back and remember how far I’ve come instead of thinking about how far I have to go!

99. as part of enjoying the journey this week I’m going to personalise scriptures just the way I was taught in the study companion. And of all the scriptures at the end of chapter 6, Isaiah 43:1 just touched me so deeply… its humbling that God still calls me His despite my past mistakes… infact the exact words are ” you are Mine”…and I’m not just His, I’m His masterpiece. You know I really need to start and keep seeing myself the way God sees me.

100. Enjoying GOD’s masterpiece at the beach. I feel closer to HIM here than anywhere else. I walk the beach and talk, praise and pray.

101. Leanna Hagen says:

Start each day with WORSHIP rather than worry!

102. Virginia Maguire says:

By following along the Bible study and doing the exercises, exercises not to help my body, but my soul. Love transferring the verses to personalize!

103. I will enjoy the journey this week by remembering who I belong too and working to keep my focus on God instead of letting the everyday stressors of life get me down. God Bless you all!

104. I’m going to enjoy this journey by simply focusing on me for once. I’ve spent my whole life focusing on others: raising my brother, dealing with my parents divorce and their issues, the stresses of being a special needs teacher the past 12 years, etc. Like my stepmother used to tell me all the time (before she passed this January), “Heather, you have to worry about yourself.” I’m really taking that to heart this year.

• Proverbs 31 Online Bible Studies Team says:

Amen, Heather. Your stepmother was a wise woman. Glad you are taking it to heart. You have a servant’s heart, but also need to take care of yourself so you can take care of others. Blessings to you.

105. Brenda Slacum says:

I will enjoy the journey this week be renewing my mind as in Romans 22:2 and believing what God says about me!

106. Kristina Quinn says:

Thank you for the weekly schedule, bible studies and lock screen verses! I am enjoying the online company through the journey of this book study, very enjoyable!

107. I will enjoy this week’s journey by staying faithful to the study plan and continuing to grow towards being comfortable knowimg I’m a masterpiece

108. I will enjoy this week’s journey by staying faithful to the study plan and continuing to grow towards being comfortable knowing I’m a masterpiece

109. I will enjoy this week’s journey by taking things one at a time, day by day to not get overwhelmed. I also need to remember that everyone in my path is in a different spot and in order to be patient with those around me I need to be patient with myself.

110. I will enjoy this week’s journey by remembering that I am a work in progress on a wonderful journey to becoming a masterpiece.

111. By focusing on him and really listening to what he is saying to me. To also be in prayer about what he is saying and revealing to me.

112. By realizing a masterpiece takes time and even if there are drifts it is possible to become what our Father has planned for us since He first created us!

113. I took the time to love the creation that God made… me! I always shove me to the back. For months, I have had money sitting in my bank account to purchase new clothes as the last time I purchased anything for me was 4 years ago. However, each time I went I felt fat and undeserving. So I walked out with nothing. This weekend not only did I spend the budgeted amount but I went a few dollars over! This is huge for me. I know have 2 weeks worth of clothing to wear. I am going to continue to work on accepting God’s masterpieces just as he has created them.

• Proverbs 31 Online Bible Studies Team says:

That’s wonderful Misty! You took care of you, and the masterpiece. Praying for God to continue to work in you as we progress through the week 🙂

114. BreAnn Gilkey says:

Try to be present and in the moment. Not trying push through things and get to the end goal or what I think the end goal should be and recognize where I am and appreciate that!

115. I am going to enjoy this weeks journey by remembering I am a masterpiece!!! Making time to read the scripture & continue on this daily life journey I have been given. I am truly thankful for what God has given me.

116. I can enjoy the journey by just focusing on today and not jumping ahead to tomorrow or the next day. Just taking in each moment, every minute and being thankful for today.

117. I just bought a wall hanging that says enjoy the journey before starting this study.

118. Brittany Willy says:

Hola! I am always a reflective person and trying to better myself. I set high expectations and often leave myself feeling unaccomplished and less than when I don’t complete them all. I want to meal prep, go to the gym, listen to podcasts to know what’s going on in the world and learn something new, I want to study medicine in order to better myself in my career, I want to stay connected to my friends and family not in the area which leaves me staring at my phone a lot and traveling too often, I want to keep a budget and stick to it. I find myself focusing on the things that I did not accomplish versus the things that I did accomplish, so! This week, to enjoy the journey, I am going to journal at the end of the day the things that I completed that served God’s kingdom and the things that I did do to move me toward my goals! Focus my mind on the positive, not the negative.. and remind myself that masterpieces take work and to enjoy the ride.

119. Lisa Dallas says:

Our world and society is fast paced and quick to judge. Being quick to make decisions and see results is all around us. No wonder I want to see fast results from myself in whatever I am doing. I love the thought about it takes time to make a masterpiece. With that, I feel God’s grace to let me grow in His time and learn His ways along the journey. I am getting better at carving out time to reflect and look for ways I can let God guide me instead of me always taking the helm/wheel.

120. I will enjoy this week’s journey by trusting in God that he will stand beside me and guide me.

121. I can enjoy the journey this week by remembering God’s truth in Jeremiah 29:1, For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

Knowing this gives me peace and takes away any doubts or worries, that I might have. And, during my journey, I will praise God, and, to be still as I dig deeper into His word and wait to hear from Him.

• Proverbs 31 Online Bible Studies Team says:

That’s a fantastic verse Mare! Very pivotal and true. Blessings to you and thank you for sharing your heart 🙂

122. Trust that God is going to guide me in the right direction.

123. By remembering that this is the day that the Lord has made, rejoicing and being glad in it! It’s easy to get caught up in to-do lists and the busyness of life and to let negative thoughts creep in when life gets a little messy. I want to take time each day for the bible study, to be in God’s word and pray. To enjoy all the things, big and small, I have to be thankful for!

124. I am in transcession a shift so yes I’m in a crazy place bu I also know that God is for me and not against me and I know that at the end of this is another part of the masterpiece he is creating me to be,He all ready see the finish masterpiece and is revealing it to me piece by piece.

125. This week I will enjoy the journey by not focusing on the past, where regrets lie in wait, waiting to hijack my attention, my time and ultimately my joy. In this place, the old narrative of my life plays like a sad song on replay. Instead, I will focus on now, the opportunity for new: God’s new mercies that are provided daily, an opportunity to play and sing a new song – that can fill my heart with possibilities. The best I can say is I have to look and move forward instead of backwards and appreciate the now and not lo give yesterday the power to overcome today where blessings abound!

126. Cortney Stewart says:

By trusting God and thanking Him for all the blessings He has given me.

127. Janet L Kirk says:

I”m on page 78, and love – love this paragraph that begins, Be patient with yourself. The word patient or patience seems to be hard to come by these days. We are not a very patient people – the definition of patience according to Google is: the capacity to accept or tolerate delay, trouble, or suffering without getting angry of upset. WOW! Like when you’re delayed on the highway in stand still traffic. Or to be accepting of a person’s difference in looks or politics. To tolerate your child’s messy room. To order something from Amazon and with a click of the mouse, we can have that package on our doorstep in less than 24 hrs. Patience.
    Be patient with yourself, know that your suffering/struggle today is only temporary. For Jesus is with you, right beside you. I think being patient can bring – Peace.
    I believe what Chrystal says, that it takes time to re-balance, refocus, (or reboot) and to re-affirm what you believe about that person inside of you. I will look forward to what I learn today and have faith, that Jesus is with me giving me courage for tomorrow. Mark 5:34 – “Daughter, your FAITH has healed you. Go in peace and be freed from you suffering”.

128. Enjoying the journey…wow, this means so many things right now! I have family coming into town and although my life is busy with work and family commitments, I want to slow down and enjoy them while they are here. We are also going on a short weekend trip to another state and I want to enjoy the trip and time together there. Then, there is the journey I am on with God and the comfort I have knowing He is right beside me no matter what comes my way. There is also that excitement like a little kid to see what He has in store for me! Loving this study so far but can’t wait to get my book so I can keep reading…

129. Diane wilser says:

I am continually reminded of how Jesus lived simply. He was never rushing…never quick to speak..always patient yet persistent. He lived ONE DAY AT A TIME. Too often, we think to the future; to the one day when we “finally make it;” “when we have finally met the mark…( fill in the blank)!

However this is not how we are to live each day! Each day is to be valued and enjoyed for the opportunities, the people , the circumstances the Lord gives you! It’s not about tomorrow!!

When I sit and ponder that realization, I can more easily “let go” of the worries and distractions of my perfectionist attitude and just ENJOY the day, the moment, the process of my maturing into Christ!

I want to be able to do it as simply and slowly as Jesus did it! That indeed …we are just to enjoy the moment of the journey!

• (Looking for the like button and heart emojis).

• Proverbs 31 Online Bible Studies Team says:

Thank you for that Diane! What great insight. We have to be intentional about living one day at a time like Jesus did. He’s the way! Thank you for sharing your heart 🙂

130. I am enjoying the journey….well, today…haha I know I wouldn’t be who I am without my past and my present is shaping my future. I trust God with my present and my future and I am fully trusting him during this rough spot.

131. I constantly struggle with feeling worthy of the Lord’s love, grace and blessings. I forget that I AM A SOUL created by the almighty and ever powerful loving God. If only I could brand that on my brain so I remember I am created by Him, for His good works.

132. I can enjoy the journey by sticking with it, being silent so i may hear God’s word, by having faith , and just giving myself permission to allow it to happen.

133. Enjoyed Phase 1 looking forward to the next Phase.

134. Kathy Rasmussen says:

By slowing down and breathing in Each Day what God wants me to hear, learn and pray about!!! It’s a tough week for me on that one as I see a surgeon on Tuesday😔…

• Psalm 107:20 He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.
      Jehovah Rapha – The Lord our Healer heals all our troubles. He heals all our sicknesses, and He heals our souls.
      I stand in agreement with God’s word you are healed.

135. Janice Podgurski says:

Loving this study!

136. Marva Naylor says:

“I’m still here. God’s not finished with me yet.

137. Donna Morris says:

I can enjoy the journey by being consistent by staying in God’s word each morning.

138. Just like Betty Bummer sometime we are more concern about what people think about us than what God has said about us in His word; which, is we are fearfully and wonderfully made and to bestow on us a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of joy. We are His masterpiece.

139. I enjoy the journey by specifically looking for reasons to find joy. Like right now I live in a crazy, damp, musty house in the woods as we wait for the sale of our home across the country. As I drive to my temporary home I always look at the beauty in the drive. Like today there was this sweet foal just kicking in the air near his mama. It was ADORABLE! That brought me joy. If I didn’t live in this relic in the woods, I wouldn’t get to drive by these horses every day and see something cute like that!

• Proverbs 31 Online Bible Studies Team says:

That’s beautiful Kelly! God whispers in those quiet moments and brings us joy. Opportunities from Him for us to enjoy His beauty. Thank you for sharing 🙂

140. I will enjoy the journey of this “masterpiece in the making” by focusing on the positives, not the negatives like “Betty Bummer.” Thankful that the Lord is looking out for my good because I love him.

141. So, as soon as Chrystal talked about how we want to have it all put together now, all I could think about was my kitchen floor. You see, I stepped into a crazy pace of life 2 years ago and (brutal honesty here), I haven’t washed my entire kitchen floor in 2 years! Sure I’ve washed parts of it, but some of it hasn’t even been touched in 2 years (and you can tell!). At the beginning of the summer I said that was my goal, to wash the whole thing, but you know what, I drifted along and it’s still a hot mess. This week I am going to find joy in the journey by getting that floor washed a little bit at a time each day. I am NOT going to go right now and scrub the whole thing! I am going to do it slowly, in the chunks I can put in each day around my 5 kids and 2 jobs and life. I think it is going to remind me all week long that I am a work in progress. (Plus if I get it done it will feel super sweet to look back next week and see how I persevered instead of letting myself get frustrated that it is taking time and giving up!)

• Proverbs 31 Online Bible Studies Team says:

Amanda, what an awesome goal for your week. You can do it. One section at a time. Persevere my sister. Blessings!

142. I will enjoy the journey by committing to this process. I won’t let myself get distracted about the end results or get frustrated by what I perceive is lack of progress… but just simply be in this journey with God.

143. I can enjoy the journey by remembering He has started a good work in me and he will finish it. I need to slow down, be thankful for all He has done for me, live each day to the fullest and be a light in the dark.

144. I can enjoy the journey by being patient, and remembering just how much He loves me, no matter how I am feeling about myself at the moment.

145. Each day I will look for the beauty God gave us, the positives, show Gods love, and keep reminding myself that I am his Masterpiece.

146. I’m going to take time to enjoy the journey by focusing on what God is doing through the hard things instead of on the hard things themselves. When we take a step back and really look at the whole picture of what God is doing, we can see past the pain and stare right into just how great His love is for us. I may not understand why this is happening to me, but I can choose to embrace the growth that comes from walking hand in hand with God through it.

• I love your response to this! I have been thinking a lot along the same lines lately. Praying that you enjoy your growth too!

147. I am going to embrace my journey this week by spending a little extra time with God, and I’m going to make sure he see’s me being HAPPY! God sure has been putting a lot of work into me lately, and I realize that I have been kind of a drag. He deserves to see me happy, that is why He is putting all of this time and effort into me after all. I’m going to stop focusing (but not forgetting) on the difficult, stressful situation, and spend more time focusing on who I have become while I am going through it. I want to allow myself to look into the future, and see the bigger picture for what my Lord has planned for me, because I know it involves a lot of relief, and A LOT of happiness.

148. I keep thinking about photo mosaics. How the big picture is always beautiful but you have to take the time to look at the details and see all of the smaller images that have been combined to create this larger masterpiece. Without all of the little images placed in just the right location, the big picture would be nothing but a mess. I have to remember my life is like those mosaics. A bunch of little occasions strategically placed to create one incredible life. And the best part is that we have the best artist around…God Himself.

• Proverbs 31 Online Bible Studies Team says:

Jennifer, we love your picture of mosaics. God is the master artist. He has given us a unique life. Blessings!

149. Reminding myself, I’m not stuck here and I’m a working progress even though if it’s a little messy. Where I’m at doesnt defined me, Jesus does!

150. Kimberly Isaac-Emery says:

This week on the journey, I am / can continue to enjoy it by noticing all of the beauty around me. I am in awe of the gorgeous environment that He created. I also focus on what I am thankful for, as well as reflect on my life and how far I have come.

151. Marva Naylor says:

I am going to remind myself that this journey is God’s Plan and purpose for me by doing what I can with what I have been dealt and know that God will bring it all in perspective when it time.

152. I am going to breathe more, visualize Him holding my hand as I do the work, and remind myself/soul that I am His masterpiece and a work in progress. <3

153. I’m feeling like I have fallen into the Betty Bummer rut and I have been trying so desperately to get my Wanda back. I have forgotten how to enjoy my journey. I fight for control when deep down I know I must let it go and let Him drive. I try to remind myself I have so much to be thankful for even though life hands me lemons at times.
    This week I will work on gratitude for all of my blessings and let the rest go. Be still. Enjoy the journey as a passenger and not the driver. I am and will be ok!

• Proverbs 31 Online Bible Studies Team says:

Lisa, thank you for sharing. We are glad you are going to work on being thankful for your blessings. Enjoy your journey. Blessings!

154. Natasha Herbert says:

I can enjoy the journey by being open to what cones and trusting that the Lord is ordering my steps.

155. Elise Oliver says:

I think I can enjoy the journey by turning my negative self-talk to positive! The journey isn’t always going to be fun or easy, but I’m slowly getting a grip on the fact that I am a masterpiece, no matter what my circumstance. Truly believing that in my heart will help me enjoy the journey for sure!

156. I’m going to praise God more and put him first in my life and pray more

157. Edalia Vega says:

I can enjoy the journey by thanking God for all that he has done and yet to come. To remind myself that he has a plan and purpose for me, he’s not done with me yet..,this Masterpiece is still in the making…

158. Busy use to be my middle name. My junior and high school years flew by because I was involved in so many things including school, church events, sports, and community events. I barely had time to breathe but I loved it! College years flew by because I was in “check ✔️” mode. I would finish an assignment and be on to the next deadline in a second. I had my entire career plan planned out. By the time I graduated college, I was stuck waiting for a job opportunity…for months. I found myself living at home (still am due to working local) because my lease ended where I was going to school and I just felt lost. All my other friends were graduating and either moving in with their boyfriends or moving to a different city with their new jobs. And here I was single (still currently am…being patient 😅) with no job and no friends to see in my area. That’s when anxiety and depression hit very hard. I was so use to accomplishing the next thing that when I got to a point I had no plan for, it made my world spiral out of control. My mind was so use to a routine and I knew what was coming next and for the first time in my life, I had no idea what was going to happen next and that terrified me. I felt like that was my wake up call that I needed Jesus more than I thought I did. And that was even scarier! The depression worsended because I felt like I wasn’t worthy anymore because of how much of a mess I felt like I was in. After months of strengthening my relationship with Jesus, I overcame a lot of those mental battles and pressures from society. I realized looking back I truly didn’t embrace every single day. I’ve always been a lover of the small simple things in life and I always took time to enjoy them. But when you’re in a season of waiting, that’s when you hear God the loudest and things become more clear for you. And that’s what makes the journey of ups and downs so worth it.

• Proverbs 31 Online Bible Studies Team says:

Holly, bless you. Thanks for sharing. You have come a long way. We are so glad you are hearing God. Yes, the journey is worth it. Blessings!

159. I need to take one day at a time and enjoy each day and the blessings it brings! 🙂

160. I can try to look at the positive outcomes of any tough situation this week. I can also ask God to show me what He wants me to see in those small but ROUGH situations this week!

161. Rose Hardin says:

I forget sometimes to slow down and enjoy the little things in life. We are in A very busy season and I feel pressure to push through. Tonight I am drinking a cup of tension tamer tea and relaxing…in the midst of chaos

162. I can remember that God isn’t finished with me yet, and praise Him for who he is that thank him for my life and whatever His plans are for me.

163. Glenda Cecil says:

How can I enjoy the journey? That’s a good question. I think by just giving myself grace. Grace when I make a mistake, when I drift here or there. Grace to really take a deep look at who I am as God has made me and to be ok with that. I just need to offer myself some grace in the process.

164. Erin Brewer says:

I’m enjoying the journey today by pausing for a cup of tea and a piece of my favorite chocolate!

165. Stop wishing for what I don’t have and start working with what I do I have because I have everything I need to live a joy filled life!!

166. Jasmine Hayes says:

Excited!!!!

167. I’m enjoying the journey knowing God has a plan and enjoying all the daily blessings.

168. Lauren Henderson says:

I am going to enjoy the journey by praying and having faith in God that since I am his masterpiece I will see him working through me and pushing me forwards day by day!

169. Stacey Olson says:

Liking this bible study because I know that even though I got knocked down hard God rescued me and helped set my feet upon the solid rock and I know that I am here and God is working on his masterpiece. It will be exciting to see what happens next in my chapter.

170. Mellisa Herlache says:

I will tell myself that I am valuable and worthy (out loud).

171. Praise God for every minute you have here on earth, to learn and appreciate how every minute molds us into HIS masterpiece if we see it as a learning experience from God.

172. For me, now that I’m in my middle 50’s I make the best of each day…never, no more do I wish for the weekend to come. Each day I take time to notice what’s surrounds me; therefore, this weeks journey will be a time for reflection of last weeks readings and this weeks as well.

173. Laura George says:

I am worthly. My past is under the blood of Jesus. My Heavenly Father loves me so much. I am his workmanship, His masterpiece, created for good works as Christ lives in me. I’m far from perfection, but He is perfect! He will watch over me, just as He watches over His word to perform it. I am the apple of His eye! I’m looking forward to going deeper-drawing closer, allowing Him to continue to transform me into the likeness of Christ Jesus.

174. I will enjoy the journey this week by meeting with other ladies to discuss this study and what God wants me to learn

175. To enjoy the journey this week, would be for me to let the past mistakes I’ve made be forgiven. I know that God has forgiven me, but it’s me that needs to be ok with the mistake, learn from it and move forward. Thankfully my mistake did not cost me my family, but I get so upset to think I was tempted at one point in my marriage. It’s hard to forgive myself. I care so much for my children and husband I don’t ever want to loose them. I also need to remember to enjoy the journey of having teenagers! Ha,ha. It is quite the experience, and I hope I don’t mess them up too bad! It’s definitely a challenge to parent two girls in their teen years. I need to enjoy each moment knowing soon they will be off to college! And oh how I will miss them and then who do I become if I’m not “mom”.

• Proverbs 31 Online Bible Studies Team says:

Kristi, thank you for sharing. God has forgiven you and loves you, and you know this, so this is a major first step in forgiving yourself. Keep going 🙂

176. Just to put things that are bothering me out of my mine. Tell Satan to get behind me I am going to live joyfully going forward.

177. Stacy Orosco says:

By being grateful for every beautiful moment and blessing & spending as much time with God as I can. Blessings can be as simple as fresh flowers, a good day at work, or your favorite worship song. I’ve learned to enjoy every moment of my life even when I’m teaching a class of 35 hormonal, low-socioeconomic, emotionally challenged students (I teach in South LA, a gang infested area of Los Angeles) or my car breaks down or going through a divorce; all of which I’ve gone through in the last month.

• Proverbs 31 Online Bible Studies Team says:

You’re a strong woman Stacy, and thank you for what you do with those students. God is with you through every step of the way, and you have gone through a lot in the last month. Keep going!

178. I try to remember to “give thanks in all circumstances” 1 Thessalonians 5:18. It’s been challenging lately. However, the more I count my blessings the better journey is!

179. Being still and listening to God.

180. I like the journey I am currently taking. It helps with my continual growth in Christ.

181. I can enjoy the journey by not getting stubborn and defensive if everything is not going my way or in the direction I want it to be. I can’t keep meditating on scriptures and reading my bible and have the same outcomes. There’s so much to be thankful for and my life is beautiful not perfect. I want to be like Paul and be content in any state that I’m in.

182. Wow! Chrystal’s video today is powerful! This week, I will enjoy the journey by personalizing Scripture to hear God speakingbdirectly to me.

183. I can enjoy the journey by not thinking about mistakes I’ve made or letting myself get discouraged. I’m really getting so much out of this study! Thankful!

184. Brandi Baxter says:

Hey Ladies.
    I can enjoy the journey by believing that I am Worthy!!! I can choose to actively participate in this life I’ve been given and allow the Love of Jesus Christ to work in/through me!!! I choose to step out of my comfort zone, stop hiding, stop leaning on my own understanding, acknowledge Christ and HE Will direct my steps!!!

185. Between this study and Job I am truely enjoying the hard stuff. I can relate to wanting to know who I am and what my worth is. I by nature am an incurager. I have spent lots of time telling young girls how beautiful they are and how special they are. However, I guess what I have told them is what I always wanted to hear at their age. I also spent a lot of time letting both my children know how much they were wanted and loved. I never wanted them to fell that they were not special just the way God made them. All of this is what I never felt as a young girl growing up. I sadly carried this into my marriage and did not fully come full circle until about 7 years ago. It took a lot to understand why I dealt with “stuff” the way I did. As I go through this study I am building upon this understanding and embracing the life and mistakes I was allowed to make. You can never fully understand where someone is in their life if you have not walked that path of pain or built that brick wall. I am thankful I can see the paths and the brick walls of others. Not to judge, but to convey I really do understand. My cup runeth over!!

Hi Melissa,
      Thank you for sharing. You definitely are an encourager ! Great job to give encouragement to young girls and to your own children, what an affirmation! Acknowledging your past and your pain is part of the process in rescuing that girl within and it looks like you are on your way. May God bless you!

186. I started! WOW!!! My life is hard right now! I asked GOD to stop…he sent me your way!!! I am a very shy Facilitator of Beth Moore’s Stepping Up!!! Every day, I ask the Lord, in my prayers to speak so my class may understand! Everything that comes out of my mouth~be helpful to my class! My journey that the Lord has me on is learning about diligence. Learning about faith! Learning about phrases, & how we utter them! I have kids so I am everywhere. I have a 17 yr old, need I say more? My life, I have already given to him…& I need to remind myself, I am here because GOD is refining me! Excellent chapters! I want to read more! Thank you!!!!

• Proverbs 31 Online Bible Studies Team says:

You’re amazing Aimee! Thank you for all you do. Keep going, and God will give you the words you need. Blessings to you 🙂

187. Lois Sanders says:

I will enjoy the journey by speaking God’s word over my life of who He says I am and what the circumstances are. Along with praise and worship through out the day. Praise the Lord. Jesus is Lord. And I am a new creation in Christ Jesus and his masterpiece. Praise the Lord!!

188. I am looking forward to receiving my book I won from Proverbs 31, the timing was perfect, I had not purchased one yet. I am definitely a messy work in progress. I finally got part of my yard mowed. My home just does not feel like home anymore, I have to get some things done before I can sell it, I have to get yet another dumpster to get rid of some things, I am going to move into an apartment closer to my work. My furnace is acting up, called my oldest bonus son, to see what is going on, I am working on finding the joy in living, it is so very hard, sick the day I became Me instead of We with my handsome husband John. At work they have a class, to learn about becoming a Utility and Crew Chief, I expressed interest to my Crew Chief, in taking the class to learn and grow as a person?

Hi Cheri!
      Congratulations on winning the book and God’s timing is always perfect! Thank you for sharing your story. It sounds like you have a lot going on in your journey right now. We pray that God will give you strength, encouragement, peace, and direction. May the study help you learn and grow! Blessings!

189. I will enjoy the journey by simply reminding myself to pray more. To talk to God every moment I have. To focus on the moment on the mess my life is in now so I can move gorward but move in the direction I would make my God proud.

190. Cassidy ptomey says:

It’s a great reminder to enjoy the journey. I do feel like I’ve used distractions in order to stay busy so I didn’t have to face the fact that I was so lonely in my own skin. I’m so thankful for p31obs.

Hi Cassidy,
      Please remember that you are not alone, God is with you and loves you! And the entire P31 OBS community is here to provide support and encouragement. Release the busyness and distractions and lean on God to enjoy the journey. Hugs!

191. I will enjoy the journey by beginning to believe that what I tell others, about how precious and valuable they are, is also true for me.

192. I can enjoy the journey by trusting in God and reading His truths into my life – He will finish the plans He has started in me! Remember that God is in every circumstance and is always with us – see Him in everything in and around me – Read His Word – Believe what He says about us and that His plans for us are good! Praise God – we are never alone in this journey!

193. For the last several years, I most certainly have not been enjoying the journey. Matter of fact, I wasn’t concerntrating at all on what God’s plan might be. However, I have been working to change that and get back to trusting His plan for my life. I am working on enjoying the journey by slowing down, praying more, taking time to enjoy life and the people God has put in my life and waiting for His direction concerning my next steps. The word states that “And we know that ALL things work together for the good to them that love God, to them who are called according to his purpose.” Romans 8:28

I am going to sit back, trust his plan while thanking him for all that I currently have and seeing what he has in store.

• Proverbs 31 Online Bible Studies Team says:

Hi Beth! It sounds like you have a great plan in place to enjoy the journey as God molds you into His masterpiece! We pray that this study reveals His direction and purpose for your life!

194. Cindi Blazina says:

I’m going to live in the moment not worry about yesterday’s mistakes or the futures problems.

195. My son celebrated his 7th birthday yesterday. We slowed down and enjoyed the journey having cake and ice cream for dessert on a weeknight, something we never do.

Hi Amanda!
      A belated Happy Birthday to your son! What better way to enjoy life that having cake and ice cream-YUM!

196. Proverbs 31 Online Bible Studies Team says:

Hi Melissa,

197. I’m trying daily to focus. I’ve had a period in my life where I was adrift. I know God is working on in me but it’s been a challenge to feel worthy. One day and prayer at a time.
    On a different note…I’m from Naples, FL where Hurricane Irma just went through. No power, water, sewer. But I try to keep up with the readings as it gets my day going in the right track. I don’t have the book and not sure when mail will resume so I got through Chp. 5 online. Is it possible to get the remaining chapters online as well? Thx in advance for your help and response. God bless.

Hi Trisha,
      First of all we want to say we are praying for you and all those that were impacted by Hurricane Irma. Your area is going though a lot of challenges right now and we pray for God’s comfort and peace while you go through recovery efforts. We are also praying for a quick recovery. We have referred your request to see if we can send you the remaining chapters of the book online. May God Bless you!

198. I’m going to enjoy the journey by taking each day, “one day at a time”. I was so proud of myself that I put this bible study a priority last week and was surprised at how much I’m enjoying this. It’s a priority again this week, feels like “me” time!

Hi Michelle!
      How wonderful that you have decided to make the bible study a priority! Hebrews 8:11 (NIV) says, “They will all know me.” God wants us to know Him and we can do this by putting God first. We pray that God will bless you and deepen your relationship with Him by your efforts in giving His Word priority in your life.

199. I can really relate to Chapter 2. Last week someone prayed over me and I let out an “ugly cry”. I was soooo overwhelmed with stuff going on in my life. The person really ministered to me. Afterwards I felt sooo free. Praise God.

200. After my husband’s death in May, I was consumed with paying bills, worrying that I would not be able to stay in my home, etc. Now that things have settled down and God has met my every need, I had a large void in my days. Now I know it’s not a void but God saying slow down, I have this…sit back and let Me show you my plan for you. Praise God.

Hi Linda!
      We offer our heartfelt prayers and condolences on the passing of your husband. How wonderful that God has met your every need as you go through this transition in your life. We pray that you continue to lean on God and slow down as he reveals the plans He has for the next part of your journey. Hugs and Blessings!

201. My life my have not turned out the way I wanted it to, but God surrounded me with people that love me. He introduced me to what life is truly about. Thank you God for all life’s blessings.

202. Virginia Maguire says:

Live life one day at a time. Caring for my husband, we just don’t know what each day will bring but God is always with me. Wiith His help, we can get through.

203. Take one day at a time, I am currently an empty nester. I thought I couldn’t wait for this stage. I really miss being a Mom, a Mom who is needed every day.

204. One of the ways I can “enjoy the journey” is to simply remember that He’s still workin’ on me! I need to realize this truth about those around me, too.

205. Rachelle Clark says:

I don’t need to be impatient, I need to enjoy the journey that he’s taking me on to the finished product : ME , and I need to open my heart to his word and soak it all ip

206. Dawn Gunning says:

I am liking the journey, because I get to be close to God every day. That’s all I need. Thank you.

207. I believe that I can start enjoying the journey by knowing that GOD is by my side every step of the way. That he himself created us to be in this world for a purpose.That this bible study will help me see that there is more good for me in my life.

208. Penny Guynn says:

This really hit me this week with Chrystal talking! It really fits in where I am today. I am overwhelmed with my medical problems and chronic pain, and there are things that need to get done and I am a type A personality so it needs to be done now, and then I suffer for doing too much! She is so right we need to enjoy the journey and feel to take it one step at a time and to not just see the end result but to chop at it bit by bit. Thank you so much for this OBS and for God coming to rescue me!

209. Gail Russell says:

How can I enjoy the journey? Hmmmmmm. I need to quit trying to think ahead so much and plan every little thing and then be disappointed when things don’t go the way I want them to. I need to live in the moment and learn to be present with people I am conversing with instead of thinking about how I want to be home crocheting and watching TV.

210. I loved the reminder that a masterpiece is a WORK IN PROGRESS. So many times we only consider it a masterpiece when it is FINISHED. But it takes TIME and EFFORT to be completed. It’s a relief to know that I’m a work in progress, but God STILL considers me a masterpiece. Learning to rest in this…..

211. I could not afford the cost of this Bible study so I get your emails, but cannot participate in the study. This is very disheartening to me as I have just survived a year of breast cancer treatment and have been on disability so every penny of my income is already going to medical bills. My son’s father kicked him out of his life and refuses to pay any of my child’s expenses. It is heartbreaking to be shut out of a study of God’s word. You have no idea.

212. After reading 6 chapters so far… I do not have to have it all together to have a ministry and witness for Jesus. I am going to step out in confidence and faith instead of saying “no”, and let my church know that I am willing to be used by the Lord if they need me. fear of failure keeps me saying “no” when they ask. that’s a lie from the enemy! Thank you very much.

213. Kelly Walsh says:

I definitely feel I could focus more attention in delighting in the small things. The small accomplishments. Starting the day off right by getting into the word, and something I learned from 10 lessons from a navy seal by beginning each day with a made bed. No matter how many twists and turns the day might bring I can be reminded I started off on the right foot and can try again tomorrow. Maybe then I’ll make it through lunch 😉

214. I have been at a loss since the passing of my husband and my mother. I wake up everyday only to go through the motion of my daily routin – that which is expected of me. My mother’s passing afected me more than my husband. I know I will see them again, but I really miss them. Therefore, I can enjoy the journey by truly embracing the “fact” that I am truly HIS masterpiece, breathe in, exhale, relax and meditate on His Word, pray and listen for His response.

215. Dianne Bullock says:

Loving this book, and all Chrystal has to say. The Bible Study is always great. My disappointment in this one comes in that I always like to do the calls because I like to go into everything I do with both feet!! I bought them and they never sent it to me, even after 3 requests, so my final request was either send the call or my money back, so I got my money back!! 🙁 Wow!! lol So, I got out of group & the calls & am just doing basics on this one!! Feel kinda like I got the shaft here. But…God is good, and I know I’ll learn & get a lot out of this book anyway!! It’s a wonderful book!!

• Wow, I’d be hurt. it would l difficult for me to work thru this situation. God bless your heart.

• Melissa Taylor says:

Dianne,

I am so sorry that you’ve had this issue and are disappointed. I promise it is completely unintentional. We do our best to take care of everyone who signs up for the Bible study, the calls and anything else associated with P31. Please check your email again. Angie, our awesome OBS Admin assistant did email you last week and we want to make sure you received that. It contained the information you are speaking of.

Please forgive any error made on our part or miscommunication. It was never intended that way!

I am also sending you an email. I want to make sure we get this straightened out. Thank you for your patience and grace! We appreciate it.

Thank you for your positive attitude about the OBS and the book.

Melissa Taylor
      melissa@proverbs31.org

216. I am trying to see the positive in my journey. So many changes, but I believe that I am a work in progress…and remind myself to slow down and enjoy the paths along my journey.

217. Not stress, but”Exhale”, quiet myself before the Lord. Look for at least one positive each day. Be patient, don’t get all worked up over stuff

218. I’m starting to see I am Betty Bummer. I have a hard time with motivation. I know I need to change my bitterness and anger. I’m going through the motions of life. I am too chicken 🍗. I’m frustrated and only on chapter 3.

219. I want to still my heart and open my eyes and ears along the journey to be able to experience all that’s out there that I can connect with.I am going to focus on one gem derived from this treasure of a book. There are so many areas I want to address but don’t want to overwhelm myself and paralyze myself.

220. I can enjoy the journey by believing in myself, letting go of the past, and most importantly, by keeping my focus on the one who loves me most. Satan is constantly telling me I am not good enough and I am a failure especially when it comes to parenting my son. When I hear these words, I must replace them with the truth of who I am in Christ.

221. Laira Stewart says:

One of the ways I can think of for this week, is to just spend more time reading God’s word, praying that He will show me how I should be acting and treating others.

222. We can begin to enjoy the journey by having the right attitude. Surrendering our attitudes to God and trust that He knows what He is doing. Rest in the fact that He is in control even when things seem completely out of control.

223. This is my first time doing an on-line bible study. I am currently doing a bible study on Wednesday mornings, but when I read about this one, I felt God calling me to do it. I’m not sure what it is He wants me to discover, but I got my book and read the first chapter today. I can enjoy the journey by spending time in the word with all of Chrystal’s carefully chosen bible verses that are already speaking to my heart. God is always sending me gentle nudges, but this one felt more like a shove! I don’t feel so much like a masterpiece yet, but I hope that is what He intends this to accomplish.

224. I can trust God. He has plans for me and His will be done, not mine. When I’ve not followed yearnings or what my heart was leading me to do, that was me and I found myself asking God to fix it and help me, promising I’ll follow you next time or pray first next time. Now I pray first and lean not on my own understanding. I know that will lead me into enjoying my journey, whatever comes because He’s there to walk with me and carry me when I need it.

225. Beth Williams says:

I have been witness to God directing my steps. He has plans for me only He knows about. following His leading is always best. Even if I don’t know what steps to take next or understand where He is taking me. I just have to be the clay so He can mold me into the beautiful masterpiece He is creating me to be. One day I will see the finished product, but for now I must cooperate with Him & abide in Him.

Blessings 🙂

226. I can enjoy the journey more by staying close to the Master. Remembering always that He’s got this.

227. I believe that I will enjoy the journey this week by being mindful everyday that I can be a masterpiece and a work in progress simultaneously! I absolutely loved pulling that from last week and have held on to that everyday. God Bless

228. Dawn Gunning says:

I want to step up and do my part, but sometimes a coach can pull you back. I am willing and will be ready as soon as the coach allows. I have so much to share with young people to help them be aware of that roaring lion that is waiting in the wings to snatch them up and ruin their lives before they even get started. God will put me in at the right time so I can speak to the right heart. I am so enjoying this Bible study, thank you for having it. Bless all.

229. Jona Johnson says:

This week I will remain patient, I will continue to study the word and know that masterpieces take time to create. God is doing some marvelous things in my life, but I have to be patient, consistent, dedicated and committed to him.

230. Karlansia Mills says:

I can enjoy the journey by taking time to “woosah” and appreciate the small things. A friend told me this week to see God in the small things. I think I will take that advice for this week.

231. It is good to be reminded that we don’t start out as the finished product if a masterpiece. It comforts me because I know I am far away from being the finished product. I am a work-in-profess. Need to remember to let my Savior hold my hand and lead the way.

232. Karon Derrick says:

Walk along with him. His masterpiece is not finished.

233. I am learning “I am okay, even though God’s masterpiece in me is IN PROGRESS.” Loving my girl inside, learning to own my story, and realizing my life is WORTH THE FIGHT!” My new favorite quote is from CEH’s video last week,”If you believe in your heavenly standing, then it should change your earthly walk.”

234. Understand that everything happening for the most part, especially with school, are things that God wants me to experience, even if I don’t feel like I can do it.

235. J Jefferson says:

I can enjoy the journey this week by getting extra rest and taking time to slow down and delight in all the blessings God has given me. I can smile and receive a smile in return. I can do something to brighten someone else’s day, whether it be a hug, a hand, or a word of encouragement. I’m always blessed when I bless others.

236. I can enjoy the journey this week by living intentionally instead of just “drifting” from one task to the next, and cutting down on “busyness”, while God is working on this Masterpiece! And I pray that I can be a blessing to many other’s. May He show me those I can help.

237. Becky Talhelm says:

Thank HIM for being Emmanuel, God is WITH me in this journey, so I am going to purpose in my heart to enjoy HIM!

238. Joyce Jackson says:

Sorry, but I’m just getting to chapter 6 right now; we’ve been working a lot of overtime. All I can say is, WOW! I’ve never realized that I separate myself from my soul. This is HUGE! Ok, gotta go and finish reading……😜

239. The best way for me to enjoy the journey is to remember that God is with me and for me, and that He gives me the wisdom to handle every situation I am faced with.

240. I believe I had already posted earlier…just wanted to say Hi!

241. Ruth Wright says:

The best way for me to enjoy the journey is to remember that I’m carrying Precious Cargo.

242. For me this week I am going to step aside and not push my own wants, my own selfish needs and look around me to see Gods work. I know I am not alone and I know that if I can put myself aside God will Shine through.

243. Hi. I just have to post this. About a week ago I miss placed my favorite bracelet. It has given me strength over the last two years from my divorce and I have lost lots of sleep looking for it. I found it this morning,THANK YOU GOD!! Guess what the verse is that is on it. Proverbs 46:10. God is Good and as I start this week and practice pausing. I look to my bracelet for that reminder. We just need to stop and listen and he will help, even find lost things. Hope everyone has a great week!!

244. I didn’t really enjoy my journey this week, I felt tired and weak, like I couldn’t do anything right but I just had to keep going anyway. I did lean on God more this week to be my strength and help me get through. I did spend more time in the word and more time praying which is probably the best thing I did this week. I found joy in my kids and in good moments with them and my husband, but overall this week has been difficult and exhausting.