Where Do We Go From Here?

“She's Still There” Study Leader, Stacy Lowe | Proverbs 31 Online Bible Studies | #ShesStillThere #P31OBSWell, friends, here we are. The very last day of our #ShesStillThere P31 OBS. Stacy Lowe back here with a few final thoughts to close us out.

Over these past six weeks, we’ve spent a lot of time talking about and learning that we ARE indeed worthy because God has deemed us so, and that the dreamer inside is still there and well worth finding again.

Today, though, to wrap it all up, I want to bring us back around to something Chrystal Evans Hurst says in Chapter 29 of She’s Still There:

“Live knowing that we are ultimately alive not for ourselves but for one another.” - Chrystal Evans Hurst #ShesStillThere | Proverbs 31 Online Bible Studies Week 6 #P31OBS

And it’s true, y’all! We’re not made to live this life alone. And as much as this journey has been about us, when it comes down to it, it’s not about us at ALL. It’s about what God wants to do THROUGH us to shine the light of Jesus to the world AROUND us. That’s what it’s all about!

So, while this study may be coming to a close, that girl inside is one we should continue to chase down and seek out because she has something of value to offer this world. She has something this world NEEDS and it is as beautifully unique and wonderful as she is. And as we continue to honor that girl inside, we’ll also honor the One who made her.

So spend some time catching up on any chapters you may have missed. Pull out your Bible and check out all those verses shared throughout the book. Most of all, just keep digging, friends. Keep praying and keep pushing ahead, because YOU. ARE. WORTHY.

Amen?

~Stacy

The study may be coming to a close, but the message sure isn’t! What’s something you’ve learned about that girl inside you over these past six weeks and how will you continue to honor her moving forward?

For Your Weekend:
Today, we have the Session 6 teaching video for you from She’s Still There author Chrystal Evans Hurst! Need a video transcription? Click hereNote: This Session 6 video is only available for free on today’s blog through October 19, 2017.

If you can’t view the video above, click here to watch it on YouTube.

Comments

1. Mare Hindall says:

I’ve learned not to cover-up things I’m not proud of. By uncovering and being real and true to myself is the only way I’m going to be able to move forward.

I will continue to be that girl inside myself by celebrating the little things in my life as well as the big ones!!

• Proverbs 31 Online Bible Studies Team says:

Hi Mare!
      What a wonderful plan to apply as you journey on, celebrating those small steps are so important toward reaching our goal! Blessings to you!

2. S Stewart says:

Loved your bible study.I will cohose to run this race with Jesus at my side. I woll take time for myself and help others do the same…you are worthy.

Hi S. Stewart!
      Acknowledging our worthiness is so important! And there is no other better partner to run the race with than Jesus! 🙂 May God Bless You!

3. S Stewart says:

Loved your bible study.I will choose to run this race with Jesus at my side. I will take time for myself and help others do the same…you are worthy.

4. Novo Edoja says:

I have learnt that my girl is still there… I have found her and I’m still learning new things about her everyday. I love her and I’m never losing her again. I won’t stop trying, I won’t stop pushing and I won’t stop believing until the whole world sees her… because she is a unique reflection of Jesus.

proverbs 31 ministries thank you so much. When I started looking for an online bible study group to join I was lost, confused, depressed and disillusioned just to name a few… but the past 5 weeks have been such a wonderful healing process and an adventure in the truth of who God says I am. Thanks so much Proverbs 31 ministries and of course Chrystal Evans Hurst for making yourself available to be used by God and for being such a blessing to me. I pray that God bless and increase His grace on you even more for greater impact and exploits in ministry.

PS: I’m not anxious about the next study at a

Hi Novo!
      Thank you for sharing that wonderful testimony!!! We rejoice with you about finding your girl inside, and we are confident that girl inside will continue to learn and grow, and as you put it so well, become a reflection of Jesus!-AMEN!!!

And we want to thank you so much for the kind words regarding P31 OBS, your comments are an encouragement to the entire Proverbs 31 Ministries team! We are so glad that you have enjoyed learning with us, and are excited you will be joining us for our next study! We are so happy this study has helped you in your healing process and finding the girl inside! May God Bless you, our dear Sister-In-Christ

5. Donna Morris says:

Great study and enjoyed the video. I have learned I can make choices and one is to celebrate. As I move firward,I will celebrate the small things not just the big ones.

Hi Donna!
      Thank you for sharing. Choices are so important, and one of the most important is celebrating those victories to encourage us and move us forward on our journey!

6. Pat Forsythe says:

All ages need encouragement! I am so thankful for this time with you!

Hi Pat,
      Thank you for sharing. Encouragement is so important, 1 Thessalonians 5:11 (NIV) says, “Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.” , so be encouraged, and encourage others too. Hugs and Blessings!

7. Susan Kolb says:

I learned that I am not alone in my journey and that the girl inside me is alive and well. Betty Bummer and Wanda Worthy–y’all were a great encouragement! Now it is time to celebrate and grow!
    Thank you so much for all you do to put the right study in my hands at just the right time. Praying for each of you and looking forward to the next study!
    Blessings

Hi Susan,
      Thank you for sharing. We are so happy that you enjoyed discovering you are not alone, and finding the girl inside right along with our wonderful community, as we all partook of the journey together.

Thank you for your prayers for P31 OBS they mean so much to us! We will also be praying for you, our dear Sister-In-Christ, as you continue to learn and grow! We are so glad you will be joining us for “Anxious For Nothing” by Max Lucado. Hugs and Blessings!

8. BrendaThurman says:

Good morning,
    I have learned that Brenda Thurman is not in there, she has been lost for over 35-36 years. And she is so busy doing for others ( which I enjoy) that she has no time for herself and if she did she would feel guilty.
    Love the study and seen myself in it. Just having a hard time doing it.
    Your sister in Christ
    Brenda Thurman
    FROG

Hi Brenda,
      Thank you for sharing your story. What you say is so true, our lives are so busy, and much of our time is spent caring for others, so it becomes difficult to find time for ourselves. We pray that God prompts you to take time out for yourself. God’s Word tells us that even during His busy ministry, Jesus took time out to be by Himself and pray to His Father. We pray that you will take what you’ve learned and continue the journey one step at a time. May God give you encouragement, strength, and direction to find that time for yourself, and the find that lost girl inside!

9. Michelle Duncan says:

I have been learning that there is nothing wrong with me, and I am ENOUGH. I need to believe the truth inside of me instead of downplaying my value and automatically assuming I’m doing something wrong when things don’t go the way I expected. This study has given me valuable resources to continue reviewing long after this study is over when I need to be reminded. So thank you so much!

Hi Michelle,
      You are ENOUGH, you are LOVED by God, and you are WORTHY! As Chrystal as said, finding the girl inside is a process; and it happens one small step at a time. We are happy to know that you will continue to review what you’ve learned in order to grow and continue on the journey. God’s Word is true, and so are His promises, we will be celebrating the victories along with you. Thank you for joining us! Have a blessed day!

10. Rose Hardin says:

I am going to seek God in all things and as my life brings honor to Home, the girl inside of me will be greatly honored as well. Thank you for this online Bible study, it has been a blessing

11. Karen Moss says:

This is one of the best studies ever. I think every chapter spoke to me. I’ve printed all the materials and plan to send them along with the book to a friend who doesn’t have internet or a FB account. There were lots of good chapters but to me the best was Chapter 23–my favorite quote: Don’t be bamboozled by thoughts that are based on nothing more than shadows of reality. I also loved the Bible Study portion. Thank you for the great study.

Hi Karen!
      We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed the study, and that each chapter spoke to you. And we are excited to learn that you also liked the Bible Study portion, there nothing is better than digging deeper into God’s Word. How wonderful that you are sharing the study with a friend, we hope that this Bible Study will be a great encouragement to her too. That quote from Chapter 23 is very powerful and one for all of us to keep in mind. Blessings and Hugs!

12. Heather Frederick says:

I’ve learned to immediately capture negative thoughts or thoughts of discontent and hand them to God. He is helping me to learn Scriptures to counteract the negative thoughts about myself. I need to cultivate an attitude of gratitude in order to cultivate contentment. I also have learned that I need to regularly examine my heart and figure out why I may be feeling overwhelmed, down, discouraged, or stressed.

Hi Heather!
      We are so excited to hear how this study has helped you use Scripture to counter negative thoughts about yourself. We love your plan of cultivating an attitude of gratitude and contentment. You’ve chosen some important points to use as you continue on your journey; and it sounds like you are well on your way to rescuing the girl inside. Blessings!

13. Angie Wagler says:

Awesome study! Felt as though I was sitting with my girlfriend, Crystal Evans Hurst, with a cup of coffee talking about the Lord. I need community. It’s hard to find, but I am challenged to be the friend I want. Can’t wait for your next book- hint, hint! Anyone in this study from Ohio?

14. Amanda Cross says:

The girl inside me wants to tell others about Jesus, to live for His glory. Over the last several years, my focus has gotten on other things that have distracted me from my real purpose. I will honor by diligently focusing on the Lord.

Hi Amanda,
      Love your plan! We pray that God will continue to help you focus on HIM, and that He leads you to the plan and purpose He has for you.

15. This has been an awesome study; something I needed fiercely in this season of my life. Thank you.

16. Nadine Wise says:

I have learned what it means to take time out for me and learn more of God’s plan for my life. Thank you for making this so accessible and easy to log into at any time. I have really enjoyed the past 6 weeks and hopefully can continue to learn more.
    Thank you for this study that I feel was so badly needed.

Hi Nadine,
      We are so happy to hear that this study touched on a topic which was meaningful to you. We appreciate your kind words about P31 OBS. We pray that you will continue to learn an grow, and that God leads you to finding His plan and purpose for the girl inside. Blessings and Hugs to you!

17. Amanda Lohec says:

I loved this book and study. I joined a small group for the first time and that made it even better. I used to be that person that everybody said was happy all the time. I am learning to get that joy back in my life. To enjoy the small things and give God the glory.

Hi Amanda,
      How wonderful to hear that you loved the study, and enjoyed your first small group. It is wonderful to fellowship, learn, grow, and share together. We are glad that you have rediscovered and brought back the joy into your life! We rejoice with you and give God the Glory-AMEN!

18. I’ve really appreciated this study. It never fails to amaze me how God sets up situations and directs us down a path we need to follow. I needed this study, and God knew that. Love the way He works in that kind of way. I think one of my greatest takeaways is that perhaps I have been my worst enemy. I’ve allowed people, behaviors, and words to control how I feel about myself and about my world. Perhaps some of it was my imagination, or perception, and probably some of those things happening were very real. Regardless, I let it take control of me, my thoughts, and my emotions. I’m greater than that, and I have to remember, He that is in me is greater than anything else in the world. I am worthy, because He has made me worthy. All to Him I owe… Love you P31OBS ladies, and the time we’ve spent together in this study.

Hi Rebecca,
      Thank you for sharing your story. God is awesome and amazing the way he brought this study to you just when you needed it! We pray that God will continue to encourage you and give you His strength in dealing with your thoughts and emotions. You are indeed LOVED by God, you are indeed made in His image, and you are WORTHY my dear Sister-In Christ! Love and hugs! May God Bless You!

19. I am worthy to God, because no matter how i feel He is right there with His open arm holding me and telling me I love you my Daughter 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙏🙏🙏

20. Lynne McCleery says:

I loved this book and study. I feel like we went through it so quickly and that I’ve just hit the highlights. I just ordered the study guide that Crystal wrote. It doesn’t study chapter by chapter but by the six core sections.
    I’m going to go through it waiting for the next study. It has been a joy to be in a small group for the first time. I highly recommend it. Thank you all Who put this study together. Hebrews 6 :10 #Rescue is possible🌈

21. What a wonderful study! I have learned so much about myself and been so encouraged insted of discouraged and overwhelmed with all the challenges we face and my own shortcomings. I learned the value of focus and discipline to carve out 30 minutes on the porch with time to read the study, pray and believe that I can move forward with these tools, the wonderful reminders in scripture and that I am not alone.

Hi Chrysue,

We are so happy that the study has been an encouragement to you. And you are right, you are not alone, everyone in the community is traveling right along with us on this journey with God right by our side.. Life is challenging and so busy, so it’s wonderful to hear your plan to carve out 30 minutes on your porch to spend time with God. God will certainly bless you for spending time with Him. What a great way to deepen your relationship with our Lord!

22. Nancy Mills says:

Thank you so much for your ministry – but particularly this study! It came at a God-ordained time in my life. I have grown in my spiritual walk and rooted out some things that God needed “tended in the garden of my soul”. Thank you to Crystal for being transparent with us, so that we know we are not alone in this faith walk and especially for we “preacher’s kids”, the road can be especially daunting…no matter your age. I look forward to the next study! Blessings!

Hi Nancy!
      Isn’t it amazing how God brought you to this study just when you needed it–God is AWESOME! How wonderful how God used this Bible Study to deepen your spiritual walk. And loved the imagery, “it, “tended the garden of your soul”-:)

We are excited that you decided to join us for our next study, “Anxious For Nothing By Max Lucado”, it should be another good one! Blessings to you!

23. Thank you I loved this study! I learned I need to celebrate more!!! And keep looking for the girl inside!!
    Praying for all who put this together! It was a beautiful gift to get the most out of this book and ourselves!!

24. Margaret WB says:

What a wonderful study – I learned so much about myself and have been encouraged to bring back the girl inside. This was a very timely study and I thank God for P31 Ministries. May He continue to bless you as you keep working for Him.

Hi Margaret,
      Thank you for your kind thoughts for P31 OBS. We are glad you enjoyed the study! God Bless You!

25. This has been a great study! I have been fighting for my life for the last 3 years and have learned the hard way many of the points Chrystal makes in her book I will continue to choose to live my life while seeking God’s will and purpose for my life. .I would love to share Chrystal’s videos with my small group. Where can I purchase them?

26. Marilyn Bucci says:

I’ve learned not to stop doing and thinking about others but to give me time to think and do and enjoy me too,because I am worthy of my time also.

27. The two BIGGEST are 1- She’s there and 2- She/me are a “MASTERPIECE!

28. Thank you so much for sharing words of encouragement and hope. When I saw the title of the study I knew that that was what I wanted to believe. She’s Still There. I had not only drifted, I had put the oars in the water myself, to drift even further. I am ready to do the hard work now and it will be easier knowing I am not alone on that journey. My anxiety is peeling away and today is going to be better… thank you again for sharing from your experience.

Hi Katherine,
      Glad the study was such an encouragement to you, and gave you hope! We pray that God continues in the process of keeping you focused with no drifts ahead as you journey on. Remember God is with and the wonderful community is right beside you too!

29. Lessons I have learned are that God continually refines me because he loves me as wants a masterpiece and not a draft copy;
    That I am uniquely loved by Him and worthy of His grace and mercy.
    That God’s refinement of my gifts and talents are for His glory and to grow His kingdom.

30. Dawn Gunning says:

The past six weeks have been a real eye-opener for me. I have read most of the Bible verses, even underlined some from a church service or Sunday School, but the way Chrystal showed us in She’s Still There really made me rethink the things I thought I knew. I never really considered myself “Worthy” and I will no longer think less of myself now. It’s funny how one can be totally convinced of their unworthiness. Now this one knows God thinks she is so worthy. That girl in me will speak up for herself in the Name of Jesus Christ. Thank you for this wonderful study and book, She’s Still There and Chrystal you’ve done good, girl.

Hi Dawn!
      What a great testimony! We are so excited to hear that you found that you are WORTHY through God’s Word and Chrystal’s wonderful book! You’ve done good too my dear Sister-In-Christ! Blessings!

31. Sarah Biggs says:

This study has been my favorite. I’ve done two or three others, but I was not as involved in the online community as much as I was with this study, and that has made all the difference. Plus this study was so perfect for what I am going through right now and is helping deal with one of my biggest struggles which is feeling like a failure. But I am not a failure. I am God’s masterpiece. I am worthy. This studded has given me practical, applicable ways to keep those truths alive in my heart and mind and soul. Thank you God, Chrystal Evans Hurst, and P31 OBS!

Hi Sarah!
      WOW-what a fantastic testimony!!! We are so happy that this Bible Study has made such a difference in your life. How beautifully phrased—it was practical, applicable and kept God’s truths alive in your heart, mind, and soul–AMEN! We are glad it was so meaningful to you! We wholeheartedly agree that being involved in our community while doing a study makes a big difference because of the fellowship and sharing with others what we are learning—it certainly creates a special bond! Thank you for your comments and may God Bless You!

32. That I am uniquely loved by My Heavenly Father.. That I am worthy, not rejected but, loved by the King of Kings.. And I am forever grateful.. ❤️

33. I have learned that I have a tendency to put things on hold when my husband goes down. I p know that God’s hand is always here when you get active in your knowledge growth follows .These were 2 Mic drops for me. I am also bolder about being authentic with who I am and am taking baby steps to be positive and open, because if it has happened before I want to increase my knowledge to allow myself to recognize the drifts. It is still a messy process but that’s ok cuz God’s still working on me. I love the idea of celebrating me even though this still seems a bit awkward. I am getting a bit better. I started the book for the second time and I am in chapter 9. For me it is like reading first for what it says and then going back and getting deeper. I do this with scripture too. #sheisstillthere!

• Proverbs 31 Online Bible Studies Team says:

Elaine, thank you for sharing. We celebrate the lessons you have learned. You are very worthy. Keep working on the lessons. Blessings!

34. Omg…I am behind but have kept up on the videos and the bible study and this lesson was the best and pricked me the worst. I have always compared myself to other people how great their lives are, how mine sucks…but this lesson and the verses have begun to help me find confidence within myself.

• Proverbs 31 Online Bible Studies Team says:

Traci, we are glad you are finding confidence. You are very worthy and a lovely child of God. Take time now to review what you have learned. Blessings!

35. I’ve learned that even though I don’t feel worthy I am. That little celebrations are important as the big ones. To not let the drifts gets me down. This study has been something I needed for this season in my life. I will try to keep moving forward even if I fall or have to go back to the book to remember I’m worthy and that she’s still there.

• Proverbs 31 Online Bible Studies Team says:

Robin, yes keep working on what we have learned. You are very worthy and a loving child of our Father. Blessings!

36. I have learned so much and already began to take some “action” steps in the direction God wants me to go. Now, I want to go back through the book slowly, mediate on some of the questions, make a better plan, implement more actions, and walk daily in God’s Truth!

• Proverbs 31 Online Bible Studies Team says:

Vickie, thank you for sharing. Take time as you review what we have learned. Blessings!

37. Christy G. says:

I’m not sure I learned a lot that was new to me. But I loved the reminder that I am a MASTERPIECE in God’s eyes. WOW!! If that doesn’t excite and challenge me! And I’m more convinced than ever that I am, indeed, on the right path God has for me…seeking to fulfill His purpose for my life and doing/being what He wants me to do/be.

I’ve loved this study and can’t wait to dig into the Bible Study portion (the 1 part I couldn’t seem to get to each week). THANK YOU!! Can’t wait for the next one….

• Proverbs 31 Online Bible Studies Team says:

Christy, thank you for sharing. Please keep going on the Bible studies. We look forward to seeing you for the next study. Blessings!

38. Linda Ross says:

I am feeling a bit overwhelmed. There are so many areas I need to work on. I’m not sure where to start. God will show me thought, that I know. Thank you for all of your words of encouragement to all of us.

• Proverbs 31 Online Bible Studies Team says:

Linda, please don’t be overwhelmed. Take it one step at a time. You can do this. You are a precious child of God. Blessings!

39. Sherry Wright says:

Run my race and do not compare myself to anyone as I am uniquely made by my Father. Being content with myself and everything He has given me.

• Proverbs 31 Online Bible Studies Team says:

Sherry, yes, run your race to the best of your ability. You are loved by our great God. Keep up the good work. Blessings!

40. Oh glory to God for this inspiring message. It is so reassuring to be reminded that we are created to add to a collective, and to embrace the essence of who we are according to God, not comparing ourselves to others. I needed this message today and am encouraged to revive and become acquainted with the girl inside and the woman God created and declared me to be. Thank you thank you, and praise God!

• Proverbs 31 Online Bible Studies Team says:

Indra, thank you for sharing. We are so glad you liked this study and the message today. Keep strong in the Lord and the power of His might. Blessings!

41. Charlotte Parker says:

This study has offered such a tremendous amount of spiritual food for thought and a lot of down to earth sharing..I look forward to making the best of each day and honoring God with my very best while caring about others in His love.

• Proverbs 31 Online Bible Studies Team says:

Charlotte, you go girl! We are so glad the study has been a blessing to you. Blessings!

42. Denise Moyer says:

I so needed this OBS! The girl in me has been dormant for many yrs. while life happened. I thought she was lost forever, & to many yrs had passed & I found myself at 65, thinking I missed it. What could I possibly do now?
    I fell behind on my reading, I was in the middle of a move. but will pick it back up & finish. Praying as I go, asking the Holy Spirit to help me listen to His voice, & hear what He is saying to me, to that Girl in me, She’s Still There!! and all is Not lost. I am Worthy because I am His. I am His Masterpiece…in progress!
    I want to thank P31 Ministries for making this OBS available to us. & to all you Amazing women who are a part of P31. & to Priscilla Shirer , for sharing her heart & time with us.

• Proverbs 31 Online Bible Studies Team says:

Denise, thank you for sharing. Please do keep working on the study. You can do this! You are a beautiful woman who deserves to flourish for the Lord. Blessings!

43. I am still back on Chapter 18, so I still have a lot to discover, but I just read on page 190 the verse Proverbs 4:23 “Watch over your heart with all diligence, for from it flows the springs of life”. Wow! That really struck a chord in me! Her explanation after is spot on for me! I have not guarded my heart and lost myself. I’ve screwed up majorly, and I may lose my marriage due to it, but I believe God led me to this study to make me strong and ready to face whatever lies ahead because I.Am.Worthy!!!!!

44. Wow.the book “Shes still there” is finally over. There is a lot to keep in mind from this book. Thank you for sharing. The main word i will keep in mind is for me to coach my life with my lips. And except one scripture says in the bible. Proverbs 18:21 says “Death and life are in the power of the tongue.and those who love it will eat its fruit”

Hold the power of life and death.

Now that is powerful.

Praise the lord every one.

Hi Phalange,
      We agree, there is so much information to keep in mind from this study. We pray that you will continue to use it as a guide, along with God’s Word, as you journey on. What a wonderful verse to keep in mind, Proverbs 18:21 (NIV), “Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruit.” God’s Word is true! God Bless You!

45. Beth Williams says:

You get to choose-yes choose to run your race well!! Think on this: Your Race-not someone else’s race!!! We need to quit the comparison game. I’m bad about this – she can bake better, sew, be a leader, etc. Poor pitiful me. Yet I can do things she/they can’t. I need to focus on those items. God didn’t make us all the same & He gave each of us different talents. I will choose to celebrate the good in me-things I am GOOD at-sign language, computer skills, helping others. God gave us Freedom from yoke of slavery-to be free from stuff, doing & comparing.

Blessings 🙂

Hi Beth,
      Thank you for sharing. You are so right, the comparison game is not good. God made each of us unique with special talents and gifts and that is what we need to celebrate! And we are right there with you rejoicing and celebrating the special YOU! Blessings!

46. Elise Oliver says:

I’ve learned that I AM WORTHY! I’m still working on changing my attitude from “not good enough” to “masterpiece,” but this process has been so freeing for me! There are so many things I want to change: I have a huge list of blessings that I need to steward better. But, that no longer discourages me and makes me feel worthless. I’m encouraged knowing God will give me the strength to change and that there is so much beauty in the process. That is a huge step for this self-proclaimed perfectionist! I’m going to enjoy and celebrate my progress, my baby steps, to more intentional living.

Hi Elise,
      Thank you for sharing. You are right my dear Sister-In-Christ, you are WORTHY and loved by God. Take one step at a time and continue on the process of celebrating your victories and do more intentional living, as you journey on to rescue that girl inside! Hugs and Blessings!

47. Veronica Robinson says:

That I matter. It matters when I show up or don’t show up. That I have specific gifts that only I can bring.

48. Taking care of the girl in me. I to easily beat up and point out failures, and strive for perfection rather than resting in the Lord. This book was an awesome book that really helped me to see myself differently and that I am “worthy” important and accepted by God and His son Jesus. Also one other thing was having to wait, wait… until God opens the doors that I can begin again to discovery who I am, who God has created for me. I need to start address my negative self-talk through speaking out what God says about me in His Word. I am wonderfully and fearfully made and don’t need to try and earn it, I just need to learn to receive it.

Hi Leslie,
      It sounds like you have a wonderful plan in place, and have learned a lot from this study; that you will be applying to your life. We will be praying for you, as you journey on the discover that girl inside! Hugs and Blessings!

49. S. V. Howard says:

The little girl inside me is very expressive and loves to write cards, notes and online Monday Morning words of encouragement for family and friends. So, I’m going to be writing a devotional book for women.

I’m using Chrystal’s book as a catalyst for our online Women’s group. We’re looking forward to the added blessing of sharing relief, release and rewarding moments together.

God bless you P31 ladies as your ministry continues to grow and uplift the name of Jesus.

Hi S.V. Howard,
      Thank you for sharing! We are excited to hear that you plan to use “She Still There” as a catalyst for your online Women’s group. We pray that God will touch each woman’s heart and soul as you all learn, grow, and share together, to find the girl inside.

How wonderful that you will be using the talents and gifts God has given you to write a Devotional book for women. May God direct and guide you in your writing. We pray for success for your book.

Thank you for your kind words regarding P31 OBS, your thoughts are an encouragement to the entire team.
      May God Bless You!

50. I’m not sure where to post this question, but am wanting to do Week 6 with Melissa where she shows videos about her Scripture Box and the Scripture document, with the links to watch these. However, I can’t find that info and am wanting to know if someone can tell me how to access this information — what do I do? Thanks!!!

51. Patty Buckner says:

This study has been such an inspiration – thank you again P31 Ministries for offering it.

I’m not there yet but have so many tools from the Word of God. I pray that everyone here will find the girl within and find her WORTH.

God bless each and every one of you.

Patty

Hi Patty,
      We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the study. We pray that God continues to give you guidance and direction as you continue the progress to find the girl inside. Remember one small step at a time, and take time to celebrate the small victories along the way. May God Bless You!

52. J Jefferson says:

What I’ve discovered about the girl in me is that I hadn’t veered too far after all. I’ve got a lot going for me and I choose to believe that God is working out my drifts and collisions for His ultimate good.