Happy, happy Friday, friends!!
Congratulations on making it through another week! And thank you for being a part of the P31 OBS Community! We could NOT do this without you! Gathering here and doing Bible study with YOU is certainly one of our Best Yeses!
To wrap up Week 5 and to say hi — I made you a video! 🙂 Take a look below!
Just so you know, I totally stress out over doing these videos! And there are usually some pretty interesting things going on around me that you can’t see. For this particular one, my homeschooling 9-year-old in the desk next to me making faces, turning things off and on, and mouthing words of desperation and need for assistance. All in a day’s work. LOL!
Even though making and publishing these videos feels a little out of my comfort zone, I know they have purpose. Public speaking is also uncomfortable for me, but I know it is one of my next Best Yeses God is calling me to. So, as I move forward, I’m holding tightly to two of this week’s verses:
- “If people pleasing were my goal, I would not be Christ’s servant,” Galatians 1:10 (NLT).
- “The fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the Lord will be kept safe,” Proverbs 29:25 (NIV).
Now, because we LOVE to hear from you (and your words matter!), let’s chat!
- What is your favorite takeaway from this week? How has it changed you?
- Is God asking you to do something out of your comfort zone? Is there a verse you are clinging to as you trust Him moving forward with your next Best Yes?
- What are your plans for the weekend? Fun stuff? Work? Worship? Setting aside some sacred spaces?
One more thing —
Have a beautiful weekend!
Peace, love, and OBS,