One of the things I love best about my job at Proverbs 31 Ministries is getting to see first hand the work God does in transforming lives through this ministry. It’s absolutely crazy amazing. And it happens everyday. Check out this video~
I love that video so much because I can relate. I was once, and really still am, a woman who receives much from Proverbs 31 Ministries.
It was eighteen years ago when I first learned about Proverbs 31. My 2nd child had just been born and even though I had a wonderful family and friends, I was lonely. I felt very inadequate as a wife and mom. Proverbs 31 Ministries became my mentor in walking with me daily, guiding and teaching me what a personal relationship with Jesus looked like. I learned how to bring my faith to life for myself and in the lives of my family. I can’t believe I get to be a part of that today. Not only do I work at Proverbs 31 Ministries, but I’m also a monthly partner. I don’t have to give money to this ministry, I GET TO give money to this ministry. And by doing so, I’ve become a small part of bringing God’s peace, purpose, and perspective to the lives of women all across the world. Proverbs 31 Ministries changed my life. My family and I will forever be grateful to God and P31.
Maybe you too have been blessed by Proverbs 31 Ministries. If so, would you consider joining us? Below are ways you can be a part of all God is doing through P31.
1. Prayer. This is the best thing anyone can do for our ministry. Would you pray for Proverbs 31 Ministries?
- Pray right now.
- Pray once a week. (Hey, that’s 52 times a year!)
- Pray daily.
2. Giving. We are able to do what we do at Proverbs 31 because of the financial gifts God has provided through people like you. No amount is too small or too big. One dollar helps! When I look at what this community did through Dove’s Nest during our Yes to God study (you all gave over $28,000!!!) all through the combination of small and large gifts, I am still blown away! Never underestimate what God can do through our gifts. Online Bible Studies are possible for FREE to all of us because there are people out there giving to financially support this ministry!
- Do you live in the Charlotte, NC area? We need regular volunteers we can count on. Email email@example.com if you can help!
4. Encourage. Ministry can be difficult at times. Our office is always grateful when we hear from our P31 community.
- Send a card to the P31 office. 630 Team Rd. Suite 100, Charlotte, NC 28105
- Email a prayer to the P31 office. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Let us know how P31 has impacted your life. Click here to tell us your story.
Thank you so much for being a part of this OBS community. I love y’all dearly!
Here in the United States we are celebrating Thanksgiving this week. One of the things I’m most thankful for is you. That’s the truth.
Thank you so much for your support! We need you and we truly love our community of women from all over the world. You are a big blessing to me personally and to our entire team and staff.