Alright friends, here we go!
Today begins our first day of the Made to Crave Action Plan study.
We know many of you are still waiting for your Made to Crave Action Plan book. Have no fear, we are here for you! Here is the entire first week of our study. Hopefully this will help you make due until your book arrives.
If this is your first Online Bible Study with Proverbs 31 Ministries, we are so excited to have you here! And if you are joining us again, welcome back!!!
Each Sunday be sure to read this in your email or on the P31 blog and watch the video to understand what we are doing for the week. We have a fun welcome message for you today with info about all that’s happening this week in the study. Check it out~[field name=video]
Those of you reading this in your email, click here to see the video.
This is YOUR Bible study, and we want you to feel like this is home. We encourage as much engagement on this blog as you feel comfortable doing.
Every comment represents a person God has allowed you to walk through this journey with, so don’t miss out on the relationships God wants to build here.
We also have an amazing Social Media community where you can participate and share with us. Each day, we post inspiring things to help encourage you on your journey. Check us out in the following social media outlets~
Click here to join our Facebook community.
Click here to find us on Twitter ~You call follow us at @P31OBS.
Follow @MelissaRTaylor, @NickiKoziarz, @Stephraquel, @marcie_spencer for tweets of encouragement and inspiration. They are your Bible study and Twitter leaders.
Find us on Instagram @P31OBS. You can also follow P31 OBS leaders @MelissaRTaylor and @NickiKoziarz on Instagram for a peek into their everyday crazy life! Instagram is for use on smart phones only and is a great way to share life through pictures.
Click here to find us on Pinterest. Great graphics, inspiration, and ideas for everyday life can be found here.
So to recap from the video, here is what this week looks like:
Verse of the Week~
If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you. ~James 1:5
Word of the Week~
And here’s what’s happening in Week 1 of our study:
- Check your email or the P31 OBS study blog for a video message from Lysa TerKeurst and Dr. Chilton. Watch the video and then work through the group discussion questions in your Action Plan book.
- We also begin our Action Plan Conference Call Series, which we are so excited about! Joining us in the next series will be Dr. Ski Chilton, co-author of Made to Crave Action Plan and of Gene Smart Wellness, Buck Buhler of B3 Fitness, Amy Lykins of LEAN Wellness, and author Lysa TerKeurst. Denise Had Hammond will be joining us for our webinar: Overcoming the Challenges of a Lifelong Commitment to Healthy Eating
- To sign up, click here
- We’ll continue our group discussion on the blog–stay tuned, we may even feature YOUR response from Monday’s questions on the blog post! 🙂 Plus, we’ll have our Twitter party on Tuesday night at 8pm EST. More details to come on Tuesday’s post about the Twitter party.
- Check your email or the study blog for some instructions on working through the between sessions personal study from your Action Plan book.
- Photo Hop~ We love our Blog Hop, but for this study we are switching it up a bit and want to see your pictures! Here is this week’s theme: Photo Theme: ACTION VERSE – Because this is a “spiritual adventure with physical benefits,” our starting place will always be the Word of God. What scripture is your favorite encouragement and motivation for taking action? Share a picture. (It can be as simple as taking a picture of the scripture in your Bible or creating a scripture pic in a photo editing software or website.) We will give you all the instructions you need to share your pic on Thursday!
- Rev It Up~ 8pm EST. This is our awesome LIVE interactive Bible study that happens on Facebook. You can go ahead and visit this Facebook page and join this event here. Click the link and you will get all of your directions on how this works. You don’t want to miss this, it’s wildly fun and amazing how impactful!
- We will be working through the Starting Point Assessment from the Action Plan book and have some fun too!
- A time for prayer and praises with our amazing OBS Prayer Coordinator, Jamie Whitaker!
Wow. What an amazing week we have ahead! No worries if you can’t participate in everything! Do what you can, okay? 🙂
Will you leave us a comment today? Tell us your name and where you are joining us from. Not sure how to leave a comment? It’s simple, just click at the very bottom of this post where it says “Leave a comment.” Then write your message in the box and click “Post a comment” when done. We can’t wait to get to know more about you!
Here we go y’all! Are you excited? Made to Crave Action Plan begins now!