Hey, ladies! Kendra here, one last time with you. Just like that, it’s our last day of study. Kind of sad, isn’t it? I don’t know about you, but I think this study is going to be one I re-visit, again and again.
In Day 4’s homework this week, we have the opportunity to write down a few things we learned from this study. Before we get to the last Lysa TerKeurst video teaching, I thought I’d share mine with you.
- Week 1: There’s a difference in coming to Jesus for bread and because He is bread.
- Week 2: Jesus asked Peter to love Him more than the life Peter knew.
- Week 3: We need to obey what God told us last time before we can expect to hear from Him again.
- Week 4: Without blanks, we would have no room for the Lord to write the answers.
- Week 5: Might this longing be the very thing connecting you to the Vine?
Now, without further ado, here’s our final teaching by author Lysa TerKeurst! We hope you’ve enjoyed the closed captioning we have on our videos. Click here for instructions.
If you can’t view the video above, click here to watch on YouTube.
Thank you for being part of this study! We went on an excursion together to find “I AM,” and I think we did just that. In case you need some resources to help you once you’re done with Finding I AM we have some options listed below:
- First 5 app — download this Proverbs 31 app that’s geared toward helping us give our first five minutes to God every morning. It has biblical teaching and practical application.
- Proverbs 31 Daily Devotions — get daily encouragement in your inbox! Click here to sign up!
- Do it again — sounds crazy, but God is REALLY good at giving fresh revelations to old Scripture and teachings. Go back and read through the homework you’ve done and reflect.
- Social Media — keep up with us on social media for continued encouragement and friendship on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Our next #P31OBS — join us April 3 for our next online Bible study, Listen, Love, Repeat by Karen Ehman! You can learn more and sign up here.
Hope to see you April 3.
Above, I listed a few things this study has taught me. But I’d love to know what you’ve been learning. too! Share yours in the comments so we can all see the work that’s being done in your life. Time to celebrate!
We’re ending this study with another giveaway! Enter to win the “I Am” cross pictured below by commenting below. One winner will be randomly chosen and notified via email.