Hello beautiful friends! What an honor it has been to walk with you through another study! Thank you for sharing your heart through your words over these last five weeks here on the Blog Hop. We have laughed together, cried together, celebrated together, and most of all, put on some new labels as we’ve discovered powerful truths in the Word of God about who we are in Christ Jesus.
And really, this isn’t good-bye, it’s see ya later! We have some awesome studies lined up in the coming months, and I know I’ll see you here again! 🙂
So, are you ready for today’s blog hop? If so, you know what to do! And remember, if you’re not linking up a blog, we would love to chat with you in the comment section! What has been your favorite or most life-changing scripture during Limitless Life?
Love & hugs,
Now, time to Blog Hop!
A few ways you can participate are:
- Link to your blog (if you have one) after writing about one of this week’s topics
- Pick one (or more) blog(s) to read and leave some encouraging comments
- Choose one of this week’s topics and write about it in the comment section
(For those of you linking your blogs, we do have a few rules to follow so that things stay neat, tidy and relevant. If you have any questions about what to do or how to do it, click here to read the Blog Hop 101 post. )
Also, don’t forget our amazing Facebook event happening tonight! Here’s what you can expect:
Come one, come all – Let’s rock this last week!!!
The transformation of Worker to Worshiper and Failure to Faithful happens when we know whose we are! Join Proverbs 31’s Online Bible Study Team for Rev It Up as we embrace who God empowers us to be in a fast moving hour of online Bible study with practical application, encouragement and fellowship!
When? Thurs., June 26 at 8 p.m. ET.
Things to bring:
• Your Bible
• Limitless Life book
• Notecards (5 just in case)
Click here to join —> RSVP to Rev It Up Live on June 26!
Now, here are the topics for Week 5:
NOTE: Please specify which topic you chose, by either using the suggested title OR adding the Topic # somewhere in your post.
- Map It ~ Colossians 3:23 — Expand our weekly verse using various study methods (verse mapping, word studies, etc.). (Click here to learn more about verse mapping from our awesome friend Heather Bleier or copy the following into your browser: http://bit.ly/11j4zW2)
- Snap It ~ Share a visual picture of what a Limitless Life means or looks like to you.
- Write It ~ Choose one of the following writing prompts from Chapters 9 & 10 and share something from your heart relating to our study: Fashioned for A Sacred Calling, My Life’s Vision Statement, Chosen, Royal Priest, A Life of Transformation, A New Name, Ears to Hear, Drop Your Nets, Crucified at a Campfire, Sifted Like Wheat, Do You Love Me?, Limitless Living.
- Share It ~ Do you have a story or testimony of going From Worker to Worshipful or From Failure to Faithful?
**After linking up your blog, please comment on the blog in front of yours.[inlinkz_linkup id=419217 mode=1]