Do you ever wish you had your own life coach? You don’t have to live in the same city or even meet one on one to grow from Lisa’s coaching style. Lisa has a passion for seeing women reach their fullest potential and live their best lives. She helps women harvest the dreams and calling God has placed within them as part of His design for their lives.
She has a unique ability to speak to a room of 25 or 1000 women and make them feel like they are having a cup of coffee one on one with a friend, life coach and sister in Christ. Through her keynotes, retreats and workshops, audiences will:
- Gain a godly confidence as they trade the lens of the world for the lens of God and see themselves from the inside out.
- Experience “light bulb” moments of self-awareness as they discover their unique wiring, calling, purpose and identity designed to bring glory to God in all areas of their lives.
- Learn to say “no” to comparison, competition and discontentedness and remove the wedges that come between the special relationships God has placed around them at home, work, church and beyond.
- Collect unique assessment tools to identify how hours and habits can enhance or inhibit their lives along with practical action steps that will create capacity.
As Executive Director of Ministry Training at Proverbs 31 Ministries, Lisa draws from a wide range of professional experiences such as a women’s ministry director of a large church, Certified DISC Consultant and Gallup-trained Strengths Coach, all providing a well-rounded menu of expertise.
She is the author and developer of:
- The “What Shoe Are You?” Personality Assessment
- The “What You Value Is Valu-able” Values Assessment Cards
- “The 5-D Formula to Move from Stuck to Strategy” – Assessment DIRECTION, DREAMS, DISCIPLINE, DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT
Join Nicki Koziarz and Lisa Allen as they take your women on a journey over a fun, interactive and thought-provoking weekend “The Dream You Can’t Give Up On”. This 3 session conference or retreat will:
- Provide a personality assessment wrapped in the fun of “What Shoe Are You?” as women learn how God has created them with strengths and weaknesses that lead to a Godly confidence about their wiring.
- Learn the “Rhythm of a Dream and How to Dance to it” as they identify the 7 stages of a dream rhythm. This session will plant and water the seeds of the God dream embedded within each of us and how to persevere to the finish line of our dream, trusting God to take the lead in the rhythm dance.
- Identify the” 5 Habits of a Woman Who Doesn’t Quit” that will empower the dreams and callings upon each woman’s life. This study of Ruth will challenge and inspire women to keep going in the big and small areas of their lives.
- Identify areas your wiring help you persevere or cause you to quit so that you can follow through on your God-dream.
- Allow for Q &A with Nicki & Lisa to further personalize each woman’s application of the messages.
- The Rhythm of our Dream Dance
- What Shoe Are You? – It’s OK to Be Peculiar (An interactive study of personalities.)
- You Need Tenacity to Guard Your Capacity – Learning Life Balance
- The Heart of a Mother – What They Don’t Teach You in Lamaze
- The Woman in the Mirror – Looking into the 3 Mirrors a woman faces and how they either clarify or distort the reflection looking back.
What Others Are Saying:
One of the things I look for in a speaker is authenticity. With honesty, humor and personal examples, she provides biblical wisdom anchored in the truth of who God has created us to be – the reflection of His image. The women who attended our retreat are still talking about the impact of Lisa’s messages. Our leadership team gained practical skills from Lisa’s training that help us work more effectively as a team as well.
— Mary Ann Ruff, Women’s Ministry Director, Hope Church – Cordova, TN
Lisa Allen is passionate about helping you discover your God-given potential so that you can make a difference in your world. She’s equally comfortable speaking one-on-one or in front of a thousand. I’ve seen her work effectively with affluent suburbanites, fast-track professionals, among the urban poor, and with African pastors. She will help you find ways to discover your gifts and then work with you to define and defend your dream.
— Marilynn Chadwick, Author of Sometimes He Whispers, Sometimes He Roars, Speaker
Do you long to identify and use your God-given gifts and talents to further God’s Kingdom but just don’t know how? Lisa has a passion for empowering women to identify their core values and strengths and effectively connect them with their gifts and talents. Lisa has spent several quality years in women’s ministry and brings with her not only a wealth of wisdom but also practical knowledge. Let Lisa design a message, ministry or lifestyle that works for YOU.
— Wendy Blight, Author, Speaker, Bible Teacher
Lisa commands an audience and brings out the best in each person. Always engaged, Lisa can innately stretch your mind and pull the best from you. Her warmth and genuine spirit combined with a smile that ignites a spark in all of us leaves you asking for more.
— Jenn Snyder, Executive Director Hood Hargett Breakfast Club