There is an incredible freedom that comes from learning how to embrace being the woman God created you to be. Lisa’s playful yet practical style gives audiences fun and profound insights that build their confidence.
Lisa has a passion for seeing women reach their fullest potential and live their best lives. She helps women harvest the dreams and calling God has placed within them as part of His design for their lives.
She has a unique ability to speak to a room of 25 or 1000 women and make them feel like they are having a cup of coffee one on one with a friend, life coach and sister in Christ. Through her keynotes, retreats and workshops, audiences will:
- Gain a godly confidence as they trade the lens of the world for the lens of God and see themselves from the inside out.
- Experience “light bulb” moments of self-awareness as they discover their unique wiring, calling, purpose and identity designed to bring glory to God in all areas of their lives.
- Learn to say “no” to comparison, competition and discontentedness and remove the wedges that come between the special relationships God has placed around them at home, work, church and beyond.
As Executive Director of Ministry Training at Proverbs 31 Ministries, Lisa draws from a wide range of professional experiences such as a Life Coach, Women’s Ministry Director of a large church, Certified DISC Consultant and Gallup-trained Strengths Coach, all providing a well-rounded menu of expertise.
She is the author and developer of:
- The “What Shoe Are You?” Personality Assessment
- The “What You Value Is Valu-able” Values Assessment Cards
- “The 5-D Formula to Move from Stuck to Strategy” – Assessment DIRECTION, DREAMS, DISCIPLINE, DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT
- Monthly Podcast contributor for COMPEL training.
IF THE SHOE FITS, WEAR IT …
Have you ever wondered why God made you the way He did? Why are people so different than you? Why can’t they just do things “your way”? Let’s get ready to have some fun and look into God’s vertical mirror to see how He created us. As we learn our wiring, we become aware of the wiring of those around us as. Then, our relationships become strengthened and communication improved. In the session you will:
- Identify your “shoe” personality style.
- Learn how other “shoe” personality styles compliment and challenge your style.
- Put tools in your relationship toolbox to help you gain Godly confidence in your wiring.
God made you with His perfect design in mind. Your “shoe” is the perfect fit.
THE RHYTHM OF A DREAM and LEARNING TO DANCE TO IT
God has a dream for your life. What is your first reaction when you hear that statement? Are you hesitant that God would put His dream in you to impact others? Have you pursued a dream that has led you to disillusionment or to give up in it (or God) altogether? In this session, you will:
- Anticipate and identify what part of the “dream dance” rhythm you are in.
- Learn to adjust your pacing, confidence, schedule and calling to accommodate the rhythm.
- Move forward with a holy expectation of God’s dream in you to leave His mark on your world.
PACING YOUR RACE So You’re NOT Beyond Capacity
Carpool, career, marriage and parenting combined with Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter keep us running at a fast and hard pace. Statistics show the startling truth that burnout is on the rise as our capacity, margin and whitespace dwindles. In this session, we will focus on the only kind of leadership you cannot delegate – Self Leadership!
Just as the world has changed, so must our self leadership in order to achieve a mastery of our capacity. In this workshop you will:
- Participate in a self assessment to help identify some of the symptoms and warning signs of burnout.
- Learn the 3 areas of leadership that we need to guard in order to maximize our time, passions and energy.
- Leave with practical action steps to help us adjust before we combust.
By identifying the symptoms of burnout, we can learn to face our busy demands head on and redesign our rhythm to guard not only our capacity, but our hearts as well.
The Dream You Can’t Give Up On:
Join Lisa and her friend, Nicki Koziarz http://nickikoziarz.com
as they take your women on a journey over a fun, interactive and thought-provoking weekend “The Dream You Can’t Give Up On”. This 3 session conference or retreat will:
- Provide a personality assessment wrapped in the fun of “What Shoe Are You?” as women learn how God has created them with strengths and weaknesses that lead to a Godly confidence about their wiring.
- Learn the “Rhythm of a Dream and How to Dance to it” as they identify the 7 stages of a dream rhythm. This session will plant and water the seeds of the God dream embedded within each of us and how to persevere to the finish line of our dream, trusting God to take the lead in the rhythm dance.
- Identify the” 5 Habits of a Woman Who Doesn’t Quit” that will empower the dreams and callings upon each woman’s life. This study of Ruth will challenge and inspire women to keep going in the big and small areas of their lives.
- Identify areas your wiring help you persevere or cause you to quit so that you can follow through on your God-dream.
Allow for Q &A with Nicki & Lisa to further personalize each woman’s application of the messages.
The Woman In The Mirror
Examining the Three Mirrors a woman faces … The Horizontal mirror, The Funhouse/Distorted Mirror and God’s Vertical Mirror and how looking at worldly mirrors for approval will always lead to disappointment. Let God take your face in His hands to look through His mirror to see yourself through His eyes.
What others are saying:
One of the things I look for in a speaker is authenticity. With honesty, humor and personal examples, she provides biblical wisdom anchored in the truth of who God has created us to be – the reflection of His image. The women who attended our retreat are still talking about the impact of Lisa’s messages. Our leadership team gained practical skills from Lisa’s training that help us work more effectively as a team as well.
— Mary Ann Ruff, Women’s Ministry Director, Hope Church – Cordova, TN
Lisa Allen is passionate about helping you discover your God-given potential so that you can make a difference in your world. She’s equally comfortable speaking one-on-one or in front of a thousand. I’ve seen her work effectively with affluent suburbanites, fast-track professionals, among the urban poor, and with African pastors. She will help you find ways to discover your gifts and then work with you to define and defend your dream.
— Marilynn Chadwick, Author of Sometimes He Whispers, Sometimes He Roars, Speaker
Do you long to identify and use your God-given gifts and talents to further God’s Kingdom but just don’t know how? Lisa has a passion for empowering women to identify their core values and strengths and effectively connect them with their gifts and talents. Lisa has spent several quality years in women’s ministry and brings with her not only a wealth of wisdom but also practical knowledge. Let Lisa design a message, ministry or lifestyle that works for YOU.
— Wendy Blight, Author, Speaker, Bible Teacher
Lisa has an influential message for all women; one that will have each member of your audience digging deep inside to rediscover the passion that’s been hidden away because it’s been replaced with a life of ‘busy’. Lisa is a powerful communicator whom you’ll glean wisdom from and who you’ll also want as your best friend! She connects with people on every level and meets you right where you are while helping you see your potential as a Christ follower.
— Shari Braendel, President of Fashion Meets Faith/strong>
Lisa’s teaching is something you can leave with and immediately apply to your life. I love how relatable she is from the stage. You feel like you’re sitting across the table from her sipping coffee. She has a heart for each woman in her audience and it shows in the words she speaks. Lisa threads Scripture through every piece of her presentations making each teaching not only life-changing but also soul-shaping. Lisa truly is unique!
— Katy McCown, President She Laughs Conference