Lysa TerKeurst is a wife, mother of five, and the president of Proverbs 31 Ministries. She is the New York Times bestselling author of The Best Yes, Unglued and Made to Crave. Lysa was recently awarded the Champions of Faith Author Award and has been published in multiple publications such as Focus on the Family, and CNN online. Additionally, she has appeared on the Today Show as one of the leading voices in the Christian community.
Each year, Lysa is a featured keynote presenter at more than 40 events across North America, including the Women of Faith Conferences and the Catalyst Leadership Conference. In addition, she hosts the annual She Speaks Conference, which has helped thousands of women gain the tools to pursue a calling in speaking and writing.
Click a topic to read the description.
- Know with confidence how to resolve conflict in your important relationships.
- Find peace in your most difficult relationships as you learn to be honest but kind when offended.
- Identify what type of reactor you are and how to significantly improve your communication.
- Respond with no regrets by managing your tendencies to stuff, explode or react somewhere in between.
- Gain a deep sense of calm by responding to situations out of your control without acting out of control.
Drawing from her own remarkable story of step-by-step faith, with her trademark wit and spiritual wisdom, Lysa invites you to uncover the spiritually exciting life we all yearn for. Session titles: Becoming More, Prayer-Full, Fear-Less, Ruined For Good.
Lysa will help you:
- Learn how to make a Bible passage come alive in your own devotion time.
- Replace doubt, regret and envy with truth, confidence and praise.
- Stop the unhealthy cycles of striving and truly learn to love who you are.
- Discover how to have inner peace and security in any situation.
- Sense God responding to your prayers.
- Build personal, two-way conversations with God.
- Develop a hunger for getting into God’s Word every day and applying its truths.
- Enjoy blessing others by seeing inconveniences as opportunities.
- Get involved in the unique adventure that God has created for you.
- Stop shame from blocking God’s blessings.
- Allow God to heal any wound and break free from control of the past.
- Share healing with other hurting women to redeem painful memories.
- Rediscover the joy that helps keep life in perspective.
- Reduce controlling fear by placing your deepest desires into His hands.
- Embrace a sense of worth by realizing your desirability to Christ.
- Apply proven Biblical examples to modern-day decisions.
- Make your walk with God an exhilarating journey.
- Gain new perspectives on the importance of the events in your everday life.
- Better understand the pathway to your calling.
- Learn to trust God in deeper ways than ever before.
- Attract more women to get involved with your ministry.
- Identify gaps on your leadership team and learn how to fill those positions.
- Show women how God can turn their past pain into effective ministry.
- Distinguish God’s direction for your ministry with confidence.
- Feel a calm assurance that God is active in your parenting.
- Overcome ‘to-do’ list tyranny and free more time for deeper relationships.
- Implement proven strategies to let consequences scream, so you don’t have to.
- Replace ‘Wonder-Woman’ syndrome by taking God’s provision moment-by-moment.
- Reveals how small acts of trusting God can lead to unexpected miracles.
- Moves women from going through the motions to having a joy-filled Christmas.
- Presents the gospel in a way that appeals to any woman.
- Increase the creative romance with your husband.
- Embolden your husband to confidently overcome challenges.
- Build a deeper level of life-long trust in your relationship.
- Understand how God empowers and protects your marriage.
- Better understand each others needs thus reducing your conflict.
- Rediscover the things that will make your marriage fun.
- Identify and eliminate the things that are hindering your intimacy.
- Put divorce proof tactics in place to strengthen the legacy you are creating.
“This Crazy Little Thing Called Love” sessions include:
Great Expectations, Great Sex-pectations, Bridging the Communication Gap, Giving Your Family a Spiritual Vision, and The Legacy of Lasting Relationships.