T. Suzanne (Suzie) Eller leads women in a new direction in family, feelings, and faith. She’s a Bible teacher and storyteller, drawing you deeper into scripture and how to apply that in real life. She is a passionate speaker with a powerful life story who loves to connect with her audience both on and off the stage. Her teachings are based on in-depth knowledge of Scripture, but filled with laughter and tears. Suzie’s own story is of overcoming a painful past to discover intimacy with God, a new identity, and how to live a full, joy-filled, and intentional life.
Suzie has spoken to groups of all sizes in Germany, Austria, Hungary, Italy, The Netherlands, El Salvador, Jamaica and throughout the United States.
Suzie is a frequent guest on radio and TV programs. She has been featured on programs such as The Harvest Show, MidDay Connection, Focus on the Family, Aspiring Women, At Home Live, KLOVE, PrimeTime America, Encouragement Café, FamilyLife, FamilyNet, and many others to talk about issues of relevant faith, parenting, teen issues, and overcoming a painful past. She ministers to thousands of women daily through Moms Together (www.facebook.com/MomsTogether) and Live Free (www.facebook.com/SuzanneEllerP31).
Suzie is the author of more than 1000 articles and columns and several books, including The Woman I am Becoming: Embrace the Chase for Identity, Faith, and Destiny (Harvest House); The Mom I Want to Be: Rising Above Your Past to Give Your Kids a Great Future (Harvest House), Making It Real: Whose Faith Is It Anyway? (Kregel), Real Issues Real Teens: What Every Parent Needs to Know (David C. Cook) and Real Teens, Real Stories, Real Life (David C. Cook). Her newest release (Regal, 2013) is The Unburdened Heart: Freedom Through Forgiveness.
Suzie is happy to pray and work together with you to meet the needs of the women in your church, conference, or retreat.
Is friendship spiritual? Suzie thinks the answer is yes! Many women are asking God for encouragement or wisdom or for their load to be a little lighter. Maybe the answer to that prayer is a friend. You are created for intimacy. You instinctively want to go deep, to nurture, and friendship can be the best form of self-care. It’s a gift! Suzie helps you understand why a woman might be intimidated by friendship, and the reasons it’s tough to commit, but how you grow when we take a leap of faith and walk through life with a friend.
Bringing audience to both laughter and tears, and delving deep into John 15:12, Suzie will help you:
- Nurture yourself, as well as your family and others, through girlfriend time
- Appreciate the differences and avoid comparisons in potential friends
- Give friendship another opportunity if you’ve been hurt by a friend
- Recognize an unhealthy friendship if you are in one
- Reach out rather than wait for someone to come to you
- Treasure the joy of friendship and discover how friends can love each other in a brand new way
Maybe you’ve been a believer your whole life. Maybe you’ve just experienced this life called Christianity. Regardless of how long you’ve called yourself His, God offers so much more for each of us. More faith. More life! More purpose.
Do you want to live an unstoppable life? Are you ready to discover what God has for you? Using the story of a man by the pool of Bethesda (John 5:1-15), Suzie shows how an encounter with Jesus led from a distant hope to a present-day miracle! With storytelling and Biblical application, Suzie leads women to:
- Exchange excuses (even valid ones) for spiritual and emotional growth
- Take the focus off of what hasn’t worked to embrace what does
- Move forward spiritually and emotionally regardless of obstacles
- See herself as potentially unstoppable as God leads her
- Influence others as she lives free
We live in a busy and chaotic world. Is our faith supposed to be just as complex? And what are the knots and kinks that get in the way of simple and profound faith? Suzie invites you to take a deep breath and rest spiritually. Sure, there’s something wonderful about pampering with chocolate and massages, but let’s take that even deeper as you rest in Christ, and put aside striving so you can slow down long enough to get really still with God.
With laughter and insight, using scriptures from Matthew 6 (and others), Suzie will help you:
- Shift the focus from your efforts to what God has already accomplished
- “Work” from a place of spiritual rest, rather than try to find rest from work
- Replace the greatest “kink” or “knot” of all in your faith life to truly trust and rest in God
- Discover the power of doing what is in your power, and giving to God what is His
Maybe your crossroads is all about difficult people, or circumstances you didn’t ask for. Or you have big dreams and don’t know how to get from here to “there”, or you’ve been waiting to hear from God for a long time. Suzie invites women to look at crossroads in a whole new way.
Suzie leads women to invite Christ into their personal crossroads, transforming them into turning points in their lives. With humor and a challenge to discover the powerful gifts waiting in the crossroads, and using scripture from Acts 9 and others Suzie will help you:
- Recognize things that might keep you stuck so you can change course
- Experience a deeper security in Christ when circumstances or people are unreliable
- Find direction when you don’t know what to do
- Discover purpose and joy in waiting times
- Exchange the weight of grief for depths of God’s strength in harder times
It was a party for Jesus, until she interrupted it. Using Luke 7:36-50, discover the powerful lessons learned as the unnamed woman sat at Jesus’ feet. Suzie draws you to look at this story through the lives of those around the unnamed woman, and how that changes us through the power of forgiving.
What might we discover at this story at the feet of Jesus that will lead to intimacy with God, and a deeper walk? This message draws a woman, no matter where she might be in her walk with Christ, to see her need but also His great love for her, and how that leads us to love others in a whole new way.
Suzie helps women to:
- Leave one place (anything that keeps us at a distance) to find another (closer to Jesus)
- Ignite a heart for appreciation of the gift of Jesus’ presence
- Leave uncertainty of His sovereignty to the certainty of His divine plan
- Leads from exterior service to a deeper walk with Christ
Your experience as a mother and as a woman is influenced by the mothering you yourself received. Do you wish you had a healthier vision of what motherhood can be? Suzie was raised in dysfunction, and her desire was to create a stronger, healthier branch of her family tree.
Suzie shares how to move beyond the fear that you’ll pass damaging patterns on to your children, and how to give your children the gift of good memories and a great future.
She’ll also share what to do when your children are growing up and you’ve already made mistakes. Suzie shares how to rise above the past to leave a legacy of love for your sons and daughters, and how to celebrate God’s healing power as you become the mom you want to be.
Suzie will help you:
- Learn from the past rather than be a victim of the past
- Let go of resentment or anger or unforgiveness so you can move forward
- Transition from parenting in the moment to parenting for long-lasting results
- Exchange anxiety or fear with confidence
- Trade unhealthy parenting methods to make your home a healthy, fun environment
- Rediscover the joy of parenting
Antiques are beautiful, but what if they’re dusty, unused, or dinged or dented? Sometimes our faith can feel the same way. Re-purposing invites you to start fresh as you look at your faith from a different angle — not at what you need to do, but at three things that have already been done for you by Jesus, and how that reignites your faith all over again, leaving you rested and renewed.
Repurposed will help you:
- Replace striving with seeking
- Open up tarnished or dusty areas to His tender restoration process
- Stop stressing and find rest
- Take a leap of faith instead of hanging back
What Others are Saying about Suzie:
Suzie has a natural ability to connect with all different types of people. She has an open and honest style that people can quickly relate to. Whether talking in front of a group of moms in Austria or chatting one-on-one with a woman in Hungary, Suzie opens her heart to the needs of the person standing in front of her.
– Brenda Paccamonti, Speaker Coordinator, Hearts at Home Intl.
Suzie was fantastic and connected amazingly with the women. She hit it out of the park! Just loved her ministry and spending one-on-one time with her. It’s our second time to have Suzie and we will definitely have her back!
– Rhonda Roncone, Highpoint AG Church, Aurora, Colorado
Suzie is warm, transparent and genuine. Her message was on target and included so many memorable applications. Our women were soooo excited about our retreat, they overwhelmingly want to do it again next year – with the same Suzie Eller! They adored her!
– Cheri Lee, Ponte Vedra Presbyterian Church, Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
Suzie was a great speaker and really ministered to and connected with our ladies. Her messages were practical, biblical, and very relevant.
– Bev Heinrichs, Fairview Mennonite Brethren, Fairview, Oklahoma
Suzie absolutely connected with our audience and had such a sweet spirit that our women felt especially touched by her message. Suzie was a delight from start to finish. We continue to get comments from participants about how much she prepared and the effort that she went to in order to make the conference one that will always be remembered.
– Michelle Shirley, Shirley Grove Baptist Church, Clarksville, Atlanta