COMPEL WRITING COMMUNITY
Joining the COMPEL Writing Community allows you to participate in the following opportunities each month:
- Monthly video message on the artistic side of writing.
- A webinar teaching on the mechanics of writing.
- A podcast from a life-coach or other expert to help you manage the writing life.
- A live conference call conversation with successful authors, agents and publishers.
- Powerful peer connections in our exclusive writing forum.
- Access to additional training at a discounted cost.
COMPEL TRAINING MODULES
Some writing topics demand more in-depth study. That’s why we are developing mini writing courses that will be available at a discounted rate to COMPEL Members. These short-term training options will consist of two to four sessions and will take you deeper into a variety of writing subjects. We are currently working on courses that will help jump-start your call to write, guide you in the development of your book idea, equip you to write a book proposal that will sell, and learn insider secrets to publishing houses.
Some of these modules will be taught by Lysa TerKeurst, a New York Times bestselling author, international speaker and 20-year ministry leader. Lysa TerKeurst’s teaching and encouragement will help you keep your momentum going as you develop your God-given calling. COMPEL Training Modules are cutting-edge professional development you can join from any state, country or location that is convenient to you.