In the very first episode of the Proverbs 31 Ministries Podcast, Lysa TerKeurst shared that when seasons change, it means it’s time to let something go. The thing we most often need to let go of is unforgiveness. We’ll spend time in Genesis reading Joseph’s story of forgiveness and apply it to our own lives, and learn that while we only see the heartache, God is up to something good.
“There’s always a ‘meanwhile’ to our troubles. There’s what we see, and then there’s what God is doing.” - Lysa TerKeurst
Lysa TerKeurst shares six practical steps you can take today in order to forgive. Although letting go is never easy, it’s an act of obedience that frees us of burdens we were never meant to carry. When we make the decision to forgive today, it stops a chain of events that could have a terrible impact down the road.
In today’s episode you’ll discover...
- Six practical steps to letting go of unforgiveness and how to apply them to a situation in your life today.
- That having compassion for someone who wronged you is necessary to find grounds for forgiveness.
- The decision to forgive is a one-time event, but the process of forgiveness is a progression.
To download this episode's transcript, click here
- Uninvited by Lysa TerKeurst
- Subscribe to the Proverbs 31 Ministries Podcast on iTunes
- New to Proverbs 31? Click here to discover all the resources we have available for FREE!
Make a donation to Proverbs 31 Ministries today!