Lysa TerKeurst is a New York Times bestselling author and speaker who helps everyday women live an adventure of faith through following Jesus Christ. As president of Proverbs 31 Ministries, Lysa has led thousands to make their walk with God an invigorating journey. For over 15 years, her message has enabled women to:
- Make the Bible come alive whenever you read it.
- Discover how to develop inner peace and security in any situation.
- Replace doubt, regret and envy with truth, confidence and praise.
- Stop unhealthy cycles of striving and learn to love who God made you to be.
- Sense God responding to your prayers.
Lysa was recently awarded the Champions of Faith Author Award and has been published in multiple publications such as Focus on the Family, CNN online and has appeared on the Today show multiple times as one of the leading voices in the Christian community.
Each year, Lysa is a featured keynote presenter at more than 40 events across North America, including the Women of Joy Conferences and the Catalyst Leadership Conference. In addition, she hosts the annual She Speaks Conference, which has helped thousands of women gain the tools they need to pursue God's calling on their life.
In the midst of her busy schedule, Lysa simply seeks to glorify God through her life and family. She resides near Charlotte, N.C., with her five priority blessings named Jackson, Mark, Hope, Ashley and Brooke.