Hey OBSer! You don’t know me, my name is Jessie Masterson and I’m honored to be the Online Bible Studies content coordinator here at Proverbs 31 Ministries.
I don’t know about you, but the Anxious for Nothing P31 OBS could not be a more perfect topic in my life. Sometimes though, I just feel like I need that one extra thing — that extra dose of encouragement to get my mind ready to tackle whatever lies ahead.
You feel this way, too? Keep reading ...
There are seasons when I feel like there is just way too much happening around me. And when this happens, I don't slow down long enough to spend time with God to hear what He has to say. There are even times (that last longer than I care to admit) where there is just so much going on inside my heart that I can’t even hear His guidance for my life at all.
If you’re reading this right now and are feeling like I’m reading a page right out of your diary, our Be Still and Know Teaching Series is for you.
This is an optional series, made to accompany our Anxious for Nothing Online Bible Study, for those who want more. It’s four weeks long, with a bonus message about dealing with anxiety during the holiday season.
In this series, we will learn to:
- Seek God in the middle of our circumstances.
- Develop a quiet time centered on calming our soul and mind.
- Stop feeling anxious about life and start understanding God’s promise in the pause.
- Find purpose in the pause while seeking God in the quietness of our lives.
- Learn who God is and what He has for us in the quiet moments.
- Overcome the anxiety of the holidays by hearing God in the midst of the hustle and bustle.
I am really expectant to see how much peace comes from this series and am so incredibly excited (and ready) for it to begin! Click here to join me and get signed up!