We’ve arrived at the end of Week 3 of Get Your Life Back, my friend! This is the halfway point of our study, and I hope you have been able to experience signs of rest and restoration showing up in your life.
As we head into the weekend, let’s take a look at some optional ideas for the simple practices we’ve learned about this week:
ALLOWING FOR TRANSITIONS
- Set an alarm five minutes before your lunch break is done, and use the One Minute Pause app before your next meeting or task.
- If you’re home with little kids, put on a fun song and dance with them before tackling the next thing in your day.
- Take your dog for a walk this evening, even for just 15 minutes!
- Take your morning coffee on your front porch. Grab a blanket if you need it. REMEMBERING WHO
- Make a list of what you love about God. Who do you know Him to be? Spend some time praising Him for who He is!
- Thank God for something He blessed you with today.
If you are looking for more ideas of how to incorporate these simple practices, head over to our Instagram page and check out our story highlights!
As we head into the weekend and go quiet here, I hope you are able to get outside and spend time with the Lord. Stacy will be here on Monday to lead you into Week 4!
Blessings to you!
Putting It Into Practice!
Do you have any other ideas on how to bring these simple practices into your life?
What has helped your soul find rest or restoration this week?