Hi, Mama! Welcome to Week 1 of Mom Set Free.
My name is Missy, and I’m so excited to have you join us for this study! As a mom of two, I understand the pressures to be “good enough.” This week, we will identify those pressures and begin taking steps to transform our thoughts and rely fully on God’s grace and sovereignty.
In glancing through this week’s study, you will notice some exercises to complete. I encourage you to take your time going through them. This will set the foundation for the weeks to come.
What To Do This Week:
- Complete Week 1 from Mom Set Free (pages 7-33).
(Don’t have your book yet? We’ve got you covered with the first week’s content!)
- Watch the Session 1 teaching video with Jeannie.
- Answer the "Question of the Week" on Study Central! (See below.)
- Listen to a 13-minute audio teaching with Jeannie and Melissa.
- Join Bible Study LIVE at the Table tonight at 8 p.m. ET in the Mom Set Free Community Group! Not a community member yet? Click here to join the group!
- Check your inbox on Friday for a special message from me.
Like to plan out your week? Here’s our Study at a Glance calendar, where you can see everything in one place!
Question of the Week:
What is your biggest concern or worry when it comes to raising your children?
(Comment below! You can also use the comment section here throughout the week to let us know any “a-ha” moments you have!)
Freebie of the Week:
We'll kick off each week of study with a downloadable/printable freebie to help you hold the week's lessons in your heart. This week's resource is one to refer back to when you don't feel like you're enough. Check it out here!
Prayer To Get You Through This Week:
Heavenly Father, as we begin this study, the enemy may bring up our difficult parenting experiences and try to use them against us. When that happens, we will stand boldly on Your Word! Lord, we are blessed to be moms, and we will not allow the enemy to steal our joy! We will find freedom from the pressure to be enough, and we will rest in Your grace and love. In Jesus’ name, we pray. Amen!
You got this, mama, because you are enough!