Welcome to Week 2 of Mom Set Free. I’m happy to be back with you!
Are you ready to find freedom from the places we get stuck?
The worry, shame, fear, guilt and whatever else the enemy throws our way can be paralyzing at times! However, through abiding in God’s Word and His grace, we can break free and focus on a life of grace, love, gentleness, compassion and so much more.
Mama, God is ready and able to give you everything you need to be the mom you long to be. His arms are open, and His grace is ready for the taking.
What To Do This Week:
- Complete Week 2 from Mom Set Free (pages 35-57).
- Watch the Session 2 teaching video with Jeannie.
- Answer the "Question of the Week" on Study Central! (See below.)
- Listen to an 11-minute audio teaching with Jeannie and Melissa.
- Join Bible Study LIVE at the Table tonight at 8 p.m. ET in the Mom Set Free Community Group! Not a community member yet? Click here to join the group!
- Don’t forget to check your inbox on Friday for a special message from me.
Question of the Week:
Abiding in Scripture can change our parenting and help us get unstuck. What is your “go-to” Bible verse when mothering gets hard for you?
(Comment below! You can also use the comment section here throughout the week to let us know any aha! moments you have!)
Freebie of the Week:
This week’s resource is about leaving a spiritual legacy for your children and future generations. You'll even find a playlist made just for you! Check it out here.
Prayer To Get You Through This Week:
Heavenly Father, thank You for Your love and grace! May our faith in You be stronger than the fears that try to overtake us daily. As we grow our faith, may our children’s faith grow as well. May they turn to us as they struggle with worry or fear, and may we point them back to You. Lord, please provide the right words to speak as we shepherd our children. In Jesus’ name we pray, amen!
Praying for you, mama!