Hey Mama, and welcome to Week 4! I’m happy I get to say "hello" to you again.
This week’s section of the book is called “Living in Freedom.” More than likely this will have different levels and meanings for each of us. Let’s set our hearts and hands towards Him as we begin this week and say, "Lord, have Your way in me."
What To Do This Week:
- Complete Week 4 from Mom Set Free (pages 79-99).
- Answer the "Question of the Week" on Study Central! (See below.)
- Listen to this 12-minute audio teaching with Jeannie on creating a thriving faith.
- Join Bible Study LIVE at the Table tonight at 8 p.m. ET in the Mom Set Free Community Group! Click here to join!
- Check your email inbox on Friday for a message from my heart.
Question of the Week:
What do you need to be free from? Write out this statement and fill in the blank:
Father, I am asking for You, in Your strength, to help me be free from _____________________________.
(Comment below! You can also use the comment section here throughout the week to let us know any aha! moments you have!)
Freebie of the Week:
Need a little more of God’s love? Come see what I have to share in this week’s gift for your heart and your home.
Prayer To Get You Through This Week:
Heavenly Father, thank You for these women in this study. I pray as they begin today, and all through the week, they will see the vision You have for them. You are doing a new thing — You are making a new way — and You are here now! Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom, and because You are in us, that means we are free now! Thank You for this gift. Speak to our hearts. In Jesus’ name, amen.
From my heart to yours,