Hey Mama! Brandy here. I’m a mother of three kids all under the age of 10. Together, you and I will be going through Weeks 5 and 6 of our study!
Here’s what we’ll focus on this week: helping our children live as kids set free! The truth is that God can work through your imperfect journey and weaknesses to draw your child to Him, too.
I can’t wait to study more about this with you!
What To Do This Week:
- Complete Week 5 from Mom Set Free (pages 101-127).
- Answer the "Question of the Week" on Study Central! (See below.)
- Listen to an 11-minute audio teaching with Jeannie and Melissa.
- Join Bible Study LIVE at the Table tonight at 8 p.m. ET in the Mom Set Free Community Group! It's not too late to join the group here!
- Look for a special letter from me in your inbox on Friday.
Question of the Week:
What’s one lesson or truth about God you’ve learned so far during this study and you want your children to learn, too?
(Comment below! You can also use the comment section here throughout the week to let us know any aha! moments you have!)
Freebie of the Week:
This week’s resource encourages you to find small ways to include Jesus as you connect with your kids. Check it out here!
Prayer To Get You Through This Week:
Heavenly Father, thank You for giving us the opportunity to be mothers. Thank You that we can partner with You to raise our children. We desperately want them to get to know You, love You and be Christ-followers. We also want this for ourselves. Help us remember that Your grace is more than enough for us. Let Your power shine through in our weaknesses, drawing closer to You all who see us. As we continue to study this week, hide in our hearts Your Truth that says we now live under the freedom of God’s grace! Show us how to live out this Truth to all around us, especially our children. In Jesus’ name we pray, amen!
Praying for you, Mama!