Hi, Bible study friends!
Are you excited to “Write the Word”? We can’t wait to start our Cultivate Worship P31 OBS with you! With the study (and the holidays) just around the corner, we want to ensure you’re in the know now so there’s plenty of time to prep.
Three important things to check out before we get started November 30:
1. Welcome Video - Want to be in the know with how this study is different and how to use the study journal? In just under four minutes, you can be! Your study leaders, Melissa Taylor and Kendra Schwarz, are here to share these “how-to’s” with you.
Here are instructions to access closed captioning and the transcripts, if needed.
2. Study at a Glance - This study calendar is the perfect resource to help you be in the know of things like:
- When the study starts and ends.
- When you’ll receive each new blog post.
- When you’ll receive videos.
- What additional study options there are and when.
We suggest you download it to your device, or print it and tuck it in your journal, for easy reference.
STUDY AT A GLANCE
3. Pre-Study Reflection - Okay, okay, yes! We really mean homework. Specifically, completing pages 6-9 in your Cultivate Worship Journal. Taking time to personally reflect and work through these pages before we get started will be worth it. We promise! And if you don’t have your journal yet, we’ve got you covered with this free download of the first week’s journal pages.
And NOW friends, just like that, you’re in the know.
See you November 30!
Your P31 OBS Team
P.S. We use Disqus as our commenting system on the blog. Have you set up your account yet? If not, we invite you to try it out to enhance your community experience.
While we wait for the study to start, let’s introduce ourselves! Tell us a bit about you, and if writing God’s Word and/or journaling are already a habit for you, feel free to include a favorite tip, too!
Comment for a chance to win a copy of the Write the Word: Cultivate Worship journal! Ten winners will be randomly selected and notified within 3 days via a reply to their comment on this blog.