Hello, and welcome to a new week!
Did you know we’re not just at the halfway point of our study, but we’re now past it? Yep, this past Friday (Day 26) was the beginning of the second half of our study. Now that we’re on this side of things, let’s pause for a moment to look back and reflect …
- What has been your biggest takeaway so far?
- Have you found it easy or difficult to consistently connect with God each day (ahem, twice a day)?
- Has the pattern of releasing and receiving become more natural for you?
First consider your answers to those questions, and then think on this …
- What are you hoping to gain from this second half of our study?
- What will help you stay or become consistent in connecting with God daily?
- What do you need to release to God in order to receive from Him as we move ahead?
Let your answers both motivate and energize you to keep going strong. I’m believing for good things in the days to come!
Tenneil will be back with you on Thursday. In the meantime, here’s to a fabulous second half of our study!
How did the first half of the study go for you? What are you hoping to gain in the second half?