Chrystal Hurst is an energetic, life-loving “girl-next-door” who loves encouraging others to fulfill their potential in Christ. She firmly believes God’s Word in Jeremiah 29:11, “I know the plans that I have for you… ”
Chrystal loves telling the truth. She honestly shares the principles of God’s Word via the podium and the pen through the lens of her own life. With humor and vulnerability, Chrystal tells-it-like-it-is but does so with grace, integrity, and love. She authentically encourages and challenges others to:
- Walk confidently in God’s purpose and plan for your life
- Trust in the power of God to provide courage and freedom
- Move forward in the abundant life, He offers to all
Co-author of Kingdom Woman, Chrystal partnered with her dad, Tony Evans, empowering women to live out their full potential through God’s power. She has been featured on radio programs such as Focus on the Family, Everyday Relationships, and Faith Radio Mornings. She currently writes for the Encouragement for Today devotions and regularly shares on her blog posts and podcasts.
Chrystal’s most prized title, however, is COO (Chief Operating Officer) of the Hurst household outside of Dallas, Texas. As a homeschooling mother of five, she seeks to love well kids from college to kindergarten Chrystal enjoys sharing her life with a gentle giant named Jessie who had no idea what he was getting into when he asked her to marry him, bless his heart.
- Position yourself to hear from God.
- Discern God’s leading.
- Respond appropriately to His call.
- Find your way out of perfectionist thinking.
- Release unrealistic expectations for yourself and others.
- Enter into a life of balance and joy.
- Rest in the Lord for His provision of power to do all that He’s called you to do.
- Recharge your heart and your head for the life you live everyday.
- Renew or redefine your priorities based on the leading of the Holy Spirit.
- Recognize obstacles designed to block your progress.
- Resist voices of distraction that are vying for your attention.
- Pinpoint strategies for overcoming hindrances to your journey.
- Receive God’s readily available redeeming grace.
- Walk with Jesus in difficult places.
- Experience transformational change to live passionately for God’s glory.