Do you ever find yourself short of words when your friend is navigating a difficult season? You want to be there for her, be a good listener, encourage and pray for her, but how can you know with confidence what she actually
needs right now?
During this conversation, Lysa TerKeurst and two of her friends Candace Salamone and Melanie Chitwood discuss the dynamics of walking with a friend through hard times. They also cover helpful and unhelpful things to say and questions to ask.
We will all be more equipped to be a better friend after listening to this episode!
- The pain you're experiencing deserves a safe place to be processed. That's why Lysa TerKeurst created this FREE resource: "The 5 Healing Perspectives You Need for Your Hurt or Heartbreak." When you download today, Lysa will help you unpack the five crucial perspective shifts that will empower you to start changing the way you see the most difficult parts of your situation.
- We'd like to thank Compassion International for sponsoring this episode. Compassion brings real solutions to the poverty that so many children in today’s world are facing … all in Jesus' name and through the generosity of sponsors. Take your next step, and sponsor a child today here!
- Find real-life encouragement by connecting with Lysa TerKeurst here on Instagram.
- Connect with Melanie Chitwood on Instagram, @melanieschitwood, and her website, melanieschitwood.com.
- Connect with Candace Salamone on Instagram, @candacesalamone, and her website, https://candacesalamone.com/.
- Click here to download a transcript of this episode.
Proverbs 31 Ministries is a nonprofit organization, and this podcast is funded thanks to the generous support of our one-time and monthly donors. To learn more about how to partner with us, click here!
We want to hear how this podcast has impacted you! Share your story with us here.