Who We Are
Proverbs 31 Ministries is a non-denominational, non-profit Christian ministry that seeks to lead women into a personal relationship with Christ. With Proverbs 31:10-31 as a guide, Proverbs 31 Ministries reaches women in the middle of their busy days through free devotions, daily radio message, speaking events, conferences, resources, online Bible studies, and training in the call to write, speak and lead others. We are real women offering real-life solutions to those striving to maintain life’s balance, in spite of today’s hectic pace and cultural pull away from godly principles. Wherever a woman may be on her spiritual journey, Proverbs 31 Ministries exists to be a trusted friend who understands the challenges she faces, walks by her side, encouraging her as she walks toward to the heart of God.
What We Believe In
- One God in three persons — Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- Jesus Christ’s deity, virgin birth, sinless humanity, substitutionary death, atoning blood, bodily resurrection and ascension to heaven
- The entire Bible is God’s infallible revelation to man
- Salvation by grace alone, through faith alone, in Jesus Christ alone
- The resurrection of the body: eternal glory for believers in heaven and everlasting punishment for unbelievers in hell
- The one true church, the body of Christ, consisting of all believers
- Obedience to our Lord’s command to lead people of all nations to faith in Christ and to grow in Christ-likeness
- Christ’s personal return to establish His Kingdom on earth
- The Holy Spirit indwells and empowers believers and is given as a seal and a pledge of our inheritance in Christ Jesus
What began in 1992 as a monthly newsletter has grown into a multifaceted ministry that touches and transforms the lives of women around the world. Through God’s direction, Proverbs 31 Ministries has gone from a couple of volunteers folding newsletters in a garage to an international women’s ministry reaching hundreds of thousands of women every day with the hope of Jesus Christ. Beginning with a few willing hands and hearts, God has grown this ministry beyond what any of us could ever have imagined. Over the years we have witnessed thousands of salvations, the fastest growing women’s devotion now reaching over half a million subscribers, best-selling books, sold out speaking events, numerous magazine articles, and appearances on Focus on the Family, The 700 Club, Oprah and more. Additionally, our She Speaks Conference has equipped and inspired over 5000 women to share the gospel through speaking or writing. As a team, we are humbled to be a part of what God is doing in and through Proverbs 31 Ministries and we can’t wait to see what He has in store for the years ahead.